Items Have Been Shipped - Still Waiting Payment From A Few DC#s Mon Night or Tuesday

Doh... Lord of Awesome... I'm sorry, I thought you were bidding on Tales of Symphonia not Tales of Phantasia... I was bidding against you on Phantasia thinking I was bidding on Symphonia... too many damned bids to keep straight.

[quote name='shivan128']thanks for the lowball! Anyway to tell how much shipping will be for arc the lad?[/QUOTE]

I am going to pack that extra careful. Box, etc... I am going to update the OP right now. Invoices will be sent out tonight if you guys want. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow packing all this up.

I know I cleared $1,000 so thank you fellow CAGs. It wasn't about the money for me. I had to clear some of this stuff out as I move away from collecting stuff that isn't :360:

Shipping will start on Wed, maybe even tomorrow. Also check back in like 2 weeks or so when I clear out the remainder of what I decide I no longer want.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Doh... Lord of Awesome... I'm sorry, I thought you were bidding on Tales of Symphonia not Tales of Phantasia... I was bidding against you on Phantasia thinking I was bidding on Symphonia... too many damned bids to keep straight.[/QUOTE]

You got it from all sides and went blind for a bit!! I've bid myself up a few times, pretty embarrassing. >_

[quote name='nickdoods']ouch that must hurt paintballers[/QUOTE]

its ok I was on the fence for it which is why i decided to go brush my teeth first.

I'm kinda dissapointed now. I really stood up at 5 o'clock in the morning and now the lowball ended earlier than the timeframe told in the first post. *sucks*

[quote name='Edwin29']Just send me the total so I can go cry in a corner.[/QUOTE]
LOL, I feel the same way... except tears of joy!!

[quote name='tiktektak']I'm kinda dissapointed now. I really stood up at 5 o'clock in the morning and now the lowball ended earlier than the timeframe told in the first post. *sucks*[/QUOTE]

No, it ended near the very end of the time frame

[quote name='paintballers']its ok I was on the fence for it which is why i decided to go brush my teeth first.[/QUOTE]
And thus the gods have decided for you.

I was near my max on pretty much everything I bid on.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Doh... Lord of Awesome... I'm sorry, I thought you were bidding on Tales of Symphonia not Tales of Phantasia... I was bidding against you on Phantasia thinking I was bidding on Symphonia... too many damned bids to keep straight.[/QUOTE]

Good thing you did for now. I have to put like 60 bucks in for that damn Twilight Princess I wanted badly. We can work something out after a while when I get Zelda paid off.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Also check back in like 2 weeks or so when I clear out the remainder of what I decide I no longer want.[/QUOTE]

Oh god... not again... dammit.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta'] Also check back in like 2 weeks or so when I clear out the remainder of what I decide I no longer want.[/QUOTE]
You wouldnt happen to have a copy of brigandine, tales of destiny, or valkyrie profile ... would you?

[quote name='shivan128']You wouldnt happen to have a copy of brigandine, tales of destiny, or valkyrie profile ... would you?[/QUOTE]

Man, if there's good PS1 stuff in that next list I'm going to need to start selling off redundant body parts now to get ready.

[quote name='shivan128']You wouldnt happen to have a copy of brigandine, tales of destiny, or valkyrie profile ... would you?[/QUOTE]
If he has Tales of Destiny I'll have to sell my snes games to my roommate or something.

[quote name='skiizim']Knowing ZxT he has like 10 copies of Tales of Destiny, on a serious note I know he has at least 2.[/QUOTE]
great next you'll tell me he has 3 copies of Suikoden 2.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Man, if there's good PS1 stuff in that next list I'm going to need to start selling off redundant body parts now to get ready.[/QUOTE]

It's the last of the big ps1 games i've yet to acquire ...

[quote name='nickdoods']great next you'll tell me he has 3 copies of Suikoden 2.[/QUOTE]

Crap. Forgot about that one.. make that 4.

Sadly I sold Brig and VP last year. I did have an extra Tales which was sold as well. I still have my copies.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Man, if there's good PS1 stuff in that next list I'm going to need to start selling off redundant body parts now to get ready.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much more PS1 stuff I can get rid of. I have all my essentials still (FF, Suikoden, Tales, Etc)

[quote name='Edwin29']He had a lowball with a Tales of Destiny last year[/QUOTE]

Yep extra copy though.

[quote name='nickdoods']If he has Tales of Destiny I'll have to sell my snes games to my roommate or something.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had extra copies of Destiny.

[quote name='skiizim']Knowing ZxT he has like 10 copies of Tales of Destiny, on a serious note I know he has at least 2.[/QUOTE]

Actually down to 1 on all my Tales games now except Vesperia (I have 2 regular, 2 CE's and 1 Jap CE with the faceplate of that)

[quote name='Edwin29']I just need the Earthbound copy he has[/QUOTE]

Sadly it is long gone my friend. Traded it towards my Xillia PS3 console.

Also everyone quickly double check the OP. I think I got everything. I will give you all like 5-10 min or so to check then invoices will go out. I have had a request to send 1 out tonight, which will be first :)

Rough guesstimation says scott_matthews was the big spender or Edwin. I will send you a surprise with your package both of you.

Also will do a random draw for a random prize amongst everyone else. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']

Sadly it is long gone my friend. Traded it towards my Xillia PS3 console.

[/QUOTE]

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

LOL.

Yeah I just realized I would probably never play it again. In fact I think the game is slightly overrated if you ask me. I kept my 3 must haves on SNES though:

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III, and Lufia 2

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Anyone want to take Valkryie Profile on the DS?[/QUOTE]

If that's still applicable and possible, I'll take it for you bid of $7.

:ps3: Atelier Totori Premium (S/with NISA Pre-order Bonus) -$52 dv8mad

W00t!

Thanks for not blowing me out of the water Edwin. Now I also have leverage on actually getting ZxT to get this damn huge FF Elixir box out of my house!

[quote name='dv8mad']:ps3: Atelier Totori Premium (S/with NISA Pre-order Bonus) -$52 dv8mad

W00t!

Thanks for not blowing me out of the water Edwin. Now I also have leverage on actually getting ZxT to get this damn huge FF Elixir box out of my house!
[/QUOTE]

I'll take the Hatsune Miku as a thank you, send it to the same address as usual LOL

[quote name='dv8mad']:ps3: Atelier Totori Premium (S/with NISA Pre-order Bonus) -$52 dv8mad

W00t!

[/QUOTE]

:D

Sorry bout that dv8. I will be putting in a request for one minor item, assuming I can find it for a reasonable price. So put your item towards the Elixir's. And we can figure out shipping, which I am going to take it up the ass on but it is all good. I want that elixir set :D

Damn, got outbid on Phantasia. Cruel irony that the same night shift job that gives me the money to bid on these lowballs also keeps me from being around for the end of most of them. :(

I see that I got lucky as hell on Pearl though! So I'm happy about that. I've already got Platinum but I've been needing an extra 4th gen game to play through the main quest over and over on (got all the 1-4th gen legendaries on Platinum and I am NOT starting a new game on that!)

Scott, you have more than one Phantasia, eh? I dunno whether to contact you for a trade or hold out for a localization of the far superior PSP version (Graces f and Abyss have sold like gangbusters, so hopefully Namco Bandai gets its head out of its ass).

[quote name='RySenkari']Damn, got outbid on Phantasia. Cruel irony that the same night shift job that gives me the money to bid on these lowballs also keeps me from being around for the end of most of them. :([/QUOTE]

Just do like me, go to the bathroom and use your phone :D

Invoices are sent. If you pay soon enough I might be able to ship later in the day on Tuesday. :)

Thanks once again. Definitely getting into a less of a collector mentality aside from Xbox. I needed that personally.

PM me when you get a chance ZxT, no rush though
Great lowball, another game to my pokemon collection.

If I didn't just buy a crap load of PSP UK LE like Dissidia and KH i would have got those Pokemon games.
Just need Emerald cart and LeafGreen, Crystal and Dash Complete then I will own every main entry into the pokemon series,

[quote name='adriley313']PM me when you get a chance ZxT, no rush though
Great lowball, another game to my pokemon collection.

If I didn't just buy a crap load of PSP UK LE like Dissidia and KH i would have got those Pokemon games.
Just need Emerald cart and LeafGreen, Crystal and Dash Complete then I will own every main entry into the pokemon series,[/QUOTE]

I guess I got lucky that you only needed the cart out of Emerald or else I wouldn't have won the CIB copy for a really good price.

I actually have a cart-only already, so after this gets here I'll have an extra for sell/trade.

bread's done
Back