It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Knight and Day looks beyond terrible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, too many movies doing their own version of 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith'...I'm sure the wife will drag me to go see it. Doesn't look half as bad as 'Bounty Hunter' though.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Store won't give a shit, just contact them through the site.

Unless you plan on returning it at the store for a complete copy.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the store.

I've gotten a manual out of a store before -- they just let me take it out of one of the used cases. I've never tried with cover art. I did legitimately purchase the game with missing manual at a different store -- and when I couldn't find a manual online, I just happened to look at a different gamestop one day -- the clerk was really cool about it.

One copy of L4D2 arrived today in the mail. It's complete, cover art is a little beat up but not too bad. Still has a 48 hour trial card inside, but it's been used (I assume, the tab's yanked off).

Mine just got delivered a few min. ago according to the tracking number. I'm debating on keeping one to play with...guess it doesn't hurt to try it out for a day or so before I fully decide.

To be fair to everyone it should start at midnight in the eastern time zone then end at the end of the day for Hawaii-Aleutian standard time.

[quote name='DT778']To be fair to everyone it should start at midnight in the eastern time zone then end at the end of the day for Hawaii-Aleutian standard time.[/QUOTE]

What about GMT?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='manthing']What about GMT?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]That would be even better if we started at GMT. That would make it to just one hour for no jake day to start.

[quote name='DT778']That would be even better if we started at GMT. That would make it to just one hour for no jake day to start.[/QUOTE]

That sounds good.

GMT to Hawaii-Aleutian Time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mine just got delivered a few min. ago according to the tracking number. I'm debating on keeping one to play with...guess it doesn't hurt to try it out for a day or so before I fully decide.[/QUOTE]

Was yours complete or missing cover/manual?

South Park's best only in co-op, so be sure you have others play with before buying it.

Schizoid's good, but really hard. Wallace & Gromit's also good if you liked the shorts.

[quote name='seanr1221']FUUUUUUU...

I'm looking at 6 chapters and 3-4 articles to read each week.[/QUOTE]

Is that for one class? If that is overall I am going to laugh at you.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is that for one class? If that is overall I am going to laugh at you.[/QUOTE]

Two classes. Another 10 hours for research and also time for an independent study to get my proposal ready for September (I hope).

I got my free copy of RFG today too...whoo!

[quote name='TheRock88']Was yours complete or missing cover/manual?[/QUOTE]

3 complete with cover and manual, one on a black DVD case :/ Haven't inspected the discs yet.

[quote name='seanr1221']Two classes. Another 10 hours for research and also time for an independent study to get my proposal ready for September (I hope).[/QUOTE]

Reading is for women. Just make your girlfriend read it and then give you the short version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back