It's almost Halo 3 time... (Halo 3 general discussion)

Well damn, I thought I didn't have a code, but apparently just because I put the email address in my favorites, doesn't mean it won't deliver the email to my trash/junk/

This is a picture Kado and Olrox sent me when they were finally able to get Castlevania from the Marketplace. I picture this as their expressions every time they load up the beta.

picture007ed9.jpg

[quote name='Trakan']This is a picture Kado and Olrox sent me when they were finally able to get Castlevania from the Marketplace. I picture this as their expressions every time they load up the beta.

picture007ed9.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That pic is gold.

Though I still question your intentions behind saving it.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i hope we saved the rest of the threads somewhere? some classic stuff in there...[/quote]

I didn't. I just got rid of everything.

[quote name='Trakan']I didn't. I just got rid of everything.[/QUOTE]
fuck, this is bullshit!!!

So many classics and now they're gone. Thanks for coming out Trakan1.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']fuck, this is bullshit!!!

So many classics and now they're gone. Thanks for coming out Trakan1.[/quote]

Saw your AIM message. fuckin' pita pocket lady, dude. You should probably start getting that Dutch English dude to hop on your Schwinn and go get it for you.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Nobody wants to mention it but I will. It's gone and I miss it.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I've been suffering withdrawals ever since it went down. September 25th can't get here soon enough.

Yeah, I miss it too. I think playing the beta actually helped me though. I'm not wondering what it's like, so it's not killing me as much as it would have. The wait is still AIDS though.

[quote name='Arikado']Dude, I've been suffering withdrawals ever since it went down. September 25th can't get here soon enough.[/QUOTE]
I just had to stop in and say you're avatar is super gay.

I'm cold as ice! :cold:

[quote name='H-Town Info']i guess maybe no need for this sub-forum anymore[/QUOTE]Madness.

[quote name='Trakan']There's no clans in H3. You're just going to have to play with friends.[/QUOTE]I can't even imagine that they won't add it in later.

[quote name='Trakan']There's no clans in H3. You're just going to have to play with friends.[/QUOTE]

no clanmatches? I don't see that flying.

Tyson Green? That guy's like a Canadian Jeremy Parish, but he does good work. What was their excuse? Lack of clan support on Live?

[quote name='Joon2324']Anybody else getting seriously antsy?[/quote]

I thinkI speak for everyone when I say "Who the hell are you?" and to answer your question, yes.

This will be, assuming I my wife doesn't birth our child between now and Tuesday, the game that gets me back onto Live. Probably not as much as Halo 2 did, but then again, I don't have nearly as much time as I did with Halo 2.

Took the whole damn week off next week. I'm psyched. One question if you play Co-Op online do you still get to see the cutscenes? If you do i wouldn't mind playing with some of you folks

I would just like to send a big "fuck you" to zoo and trashkan on the behalf of everyone who doesn't have an early copy.

fuckers.

:whistle2:(

It comes out tonight...I'm hopefully going to be able to get it, but my dad doesn't seem to want me to...
We'll see what happens. Regardless, I'll be able to have it Wednesday night and I'll be playing during the week as well.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I thinkI speak for everyone when I say "Who the hell are you?" and to answer your question, yes.[/QUOTE]

I played with cag for a while. 12 hours.

For anyone who's interested, Halo 3 doesn't pick up right after Halo 2. The gap is bridged by the 4 issue comic.

The first issue of it is on OiNK, so if you need an invite, PM me your email address.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']fuck the motherfuckers who assembled the motherfucking collectors edition so that the discs would get all fucked up.

fuck them and fuck their mothers.[/quote]
I

I had a nightmare about the Marine sniper rifle, last night...

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']so are you guys done playing or something?[/QUOTE]
The game sucks.

They need to patch it and add more maps for me to be interested in it again.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']so are you guys done playing or something?[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to play lately due to a ton of schoolwork as well as hours picking up at work. I'm having to make up for a shitty start to the semester.

Im fine with the game and even with some minor flaws, its features such as Forge and the Theater makes up for it, but seeing that Im a tricker/glitcher, I cant help but complain and feel hatred against Bungie for making it ALMOST impossible to do a simple launch let alone find major tricks such as getting out/bellow of maps........

bread's done
Back