It's EA store $15 coupon time! (Round 3 10/12)

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You know the drill. First PM gets mine.

Edit: Mine's gone.

Edit 2: PLEASE, DO NOT POST CODES. ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED, THE CODE IS NO GOOD, EVEN IF THE BUYER BACKS OUT. IF A CODE IS POSTED, PLEASE SAY IF IT IS USED.

Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it.

Edit 4: Round 2(9/20)

Edit 5: Round 3(10-12)

[quote name='Zmonkay']Sorry for off topic but:
Had to warn people, DO NOT BUY FIRST DECADE! I repeat, DO NOT BUY Command and Conquer the First Decade. The game is hopelessly broken. Unless a patch has come out recently that I am unaware of, there are MANY problems with each game. Red Alert is, for some reason, almost unplayable on some systems, mine included. It was also originally missing the one of the campaign's movie files (don't remember which) and didn't have the giant ant secret missions. Those were fixed in a patch, but the game still doesn't run right for me. The other games all had various problems as well, but the worst were the older games, ie, the ones I wanted the most because they were supposed to be WinXP compatible/optimized.

Check out there official forums, everyone is/was pissed off.[/quote]
Boo. I had seen that elsewhere, haven't gotten my code to work yet anyway. But with that, I may just give it out.

Why is this code in such high demand? After using it shipping kills any potential deals.

I dont get it.

[quote name='DX']Why is this code in such high demand? After using it shipping kills any potential deals.

I dont get it.[/quote]

Shipping really hurts it, but still takes $9 off MSRP, which isn't necessarily easy to find.

[quote name='DX']Why is this code in such high demand? After using it shipping kills any potential deals.

I dont get it.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with $9 off after shipping? Still a pretty good deal IMO.

I dont get it.[/quote]

I disagree. You can't use the code on top of the free shipping so you end up paying about $56. If you just use the code, the game costs around $34, and brings it up to $40 including shipping. That's a great deal.

im looking to pick up madden for xbox, if someone would be nice enough to give me a code i would appreciate it

One thing I can say about EA store is that they are always quick! Got my SSX for PSP today, and it still says processing order on their website. I don't think it's ever taken more than 2-4 days to get a game from them.

[quote name='maccabee72']One thing I can say about EA store is that they are always quick! Got my SSX for PSP today, and it still says processing order on their website. I don't think it's ever taken more than 2-4 days to get a game from them.[/quote]

Do they ship out pre-ordered games before it comes out or?

[quote name='maccabee72']One thing I can say about EA store is that they are always quick! Got my SSX for PSP today, and it still says processing order on their website. I don't think it's ever taken more than 2-4 days to get a game from them.[/QUOTE]

How is it packaged? Is it boxed up or in bubble envelope? How is it sent? USPS, UPS, FedEx?

[quote name='trunks982']How is it packaged? Is it boxed up or in bubble envelope? How is it sent? USPS, UPS, FedEx?[/quote]

They almost always come UPS second day air in a box that is way too big for the game. The game is usually thrown in a 12 x 11 x 3 box or so with the big air bubble packs. I usually get a good laugh when I see that big box at my doorstep for a PSP game or xbox game or whatever:D

Is Battlefield 2 good? How is it compared to socom and mercenaries? It's about $11 shipped after coupon.

Does anyone know if EA ships their games out before the release date? I ordered it on the 16th and I haven't gotten any confirmation of shipment.

If there are any codes left, I'd appreciate it if someone could send me one --- I signed up but EA never sent me one :whistle2:(

the oddest thing happened when I used one of my codes. I ordered Need for Speed Carbon (Collectors-PS2 and the PSP Version), and it took $30 off total. And I only entered one code.

thx to masterkyo for providing me with a code :) don't want to sound greedy, but wanted to pick up sims 2 as well, so if there's another code no one wants, I'd be more than happy to take it!

However, if someone else here who asked for one hasn't gotten one yet, please give it to him/her first.

bread's done
Back