It's EA store $15 coupon time! (Round 3 10/12)

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You know the drill. First PM gets mine.

Edit: Mine's gone.

Edit 2: PLEASE, DO NOT POST CODES. ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED, THE CODE IS NO GOOD, EVEN IF THE BUYER BACKS OUT. IF A CODE IS POSTED, PLEASE SAY IF IT IS USED.

Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it.

Edit 4: Round 2(9/20)

Edit 5: Round 3(10-12)

[quote name='snakelda']hm...ok,where Do I contact them?I clicked on "Contact Us" but nothing ever loads,it just seems to refresh the page.[/quote]

Yeah, its under "Contact Us", dont know why it won't load though.

If anyone has a code that they won't be using, I will gladly take it off your hands. :) I did receive a code for myself, and I ordered Burnout but now 2 of my friends want to order it as well, so if I could get another code, I would very much appreciate it, as will my friends. PM me, and thanks so much. Burnout will be funner playing with people I know.

[quote name='Import']If anyone has a code that they won't be using, I will gladly take it off your hands. :) I did receive a code for myself, and I ordered Burnout but now 2 of my friends want to order it as well, so if I could get another code, I would very much appreciate it, as will my friends. PM me, and thanks so much. Burnout will be funner playing with people I know.[/QUOTE]

man, no offense, but by the very fact you used the word, "funner," I can't bear to give my code to you anymore ... :p

[quote name='romeogbs19']man, no offense, but by the very fact you used the word, "funner," I can't bear to give my code to you anymore ... :p[/QUOTE]

Hardy har har...

"More fun"

Lemme get that code now..... :)

[quote name='Import']Looking for a couple for my friends. If anyone can PM me a code, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!![/quote]

Thanks OP. In for two!

can someone send me an unused coupon code in private message, i'd greatly appreciate it.

I could prolly help out whoever gives me a code at getting some achievements in just about any xbox 360 game if they needed help.

Thanks a ton

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SP6NL-1E3K4T5Y0A

first come first serve!
[/FONT][/quote]Got it.

Nevermind, doesn't work.

If anyone has a code, still waiting for a PM..... I wish people would PM or ask to be PMed instead of just posting in the thread for some lurker to get it..... =)

[quote name='Xerxes']I got one and I'm stumped on which DS game to get.[/quote]

I have the same dilemma.

Just checked out gamerankings.com... The first EA title is all the way down at #52. Madden 2005 with a 68% favorable...
Next is Urbz with 66 and Tiger Woods with 63. I know the ratings don't mean everything, but c'mon EA!

Just checked through the entire EA catalog. I'll pass this time. First PM gets the code.

Edit: Gone to snakelda.

well if anyone else has a code that they wont use i'd greatly appreciate it if they could pm it to me. I'd definetly owe whoever did it!

Okay bad news folks, and a word of warning:

DO NOT USE THE 15 OFF COUPON AND A FREE SHIPPING COUPON (the ones they list for specific games on their ea page) ON THE SAME ORDER

I entered the free shipping code for Fifa '07 after I entered the 15 off coupon (it said right underneath there that you could enter multiple codes) and when I went to confirm my order, only free shipping was taken off the price, and not the 15 dollar coupon. I tried to go back and put the 15 off in again and it told me it had expired/was invalid. It told me this again each of the two times I tried to put the code in again after clearing cookies.

yeah,same thing happened to me....[quote name='PigeonSt']Okay bad news folks, and a word of warning:

DO NOT USE THE 15 OFF COUPON AND A FREE SHIPPING COUPON (the ones they list for specific games on their ea page) ON THE SAME ORDER

I entered the free shipping code for Fifa '07 after I entered the 15 off coupon (it said right underneath there that you could enter multiple codes) and when I went to confirm my order, only free shipping was taken off the price, and not the 15 dollar coupon. I tried to go back and put the 15 off in again and it told me it had expired/was invalid. It told me this again each of the two times I tried to put the code in again after clearing cookies.[/quote]

Was planning on using mine, but it looks like the only thing I want is the C&C First Decade game though the coupon expires before I'll be buying it. So...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SP6NL-2L2N7O7V0A

Enjoy! ;)
[/FONT]

[quote name='encendido5']I have a code. First to quote and reply gets it.

Doh, my code is from 8/15 so I don't know if it will still work.[/quote]

Please PM me your code! :)))))) Thank you so much!!!!

[quote name='Xerxes']First qoute get's mine. I couldn't find a DS game I would "want".[/quote]

me

bread's done
Back