It's EA store $15 coupon time! (Round 3 10/12)

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You know the drill. First PM gets mine.

Edit: Mine's gone.

Edit 2: PLEASE, DO NOT POST CODES. ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED, THE CODE IS NO GOOD, EVEN IF THE BUYER BACKS OUT. IF A CODE IS POSTED, PLEASE SAY IF IT IS USED.

Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it.

Edit 4: Round 2(9/20)

Edit 5: Round 3(10-12)

[quote name='Darkwebs']Sp6nl-1u7w6a6c6h

post if you used it[/quote]

I just used it. Thank you so much!!! Just so you know, I didn't get any code from encendido5. So I didn't use two codes. :)

Im pretty sure the $15 coupon and free shipping coupons wont stack. But does anyone have contact info for the EA store. The page wont load for me and I want to try to talk them into stacking.

[quote name='babbitsmoo']I just used it. Thank you so much!!! Just so you know, I didn't get any code from encendido5. So I didn't use two codes. :)[/quote]

Did the one I sent you expire?

EA Store just sent out another round of $15 off coupon email, good until 11/15.

If only would they drop the price for BLACK soon.

Ah, seems I have the code back again, PLUS another one. So, 2 codes, for those in need.

These things used to be hard to get, and now you can't give them away! HOOOOO!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ah, seems I have the code back again, PLUS another one. So, 2 codes, for those in need.

These things used to be hard to get, and now you can't give them away! HOOOOO![/quote]

PM sent

Edit - code gone!

I have one code.

If black does not drop to $19.99 on their site by next weekend I offer the other one as well.

First PM first serve.

here's a code they sent me in round 2. hurry and use this fast, it expires October 15, 2006.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SP6NL-2U9U1A5A0D[/FONT]

i'll give someone my EA code if someone give me their NINTENDO registration code. if so, first give me the GAME TITLE. if i dont have that gametitle code, i'll reply to u.

I would do the pm thing but I have to run out for the day so, first come first serve:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OC6NL-1H2M2M1N2O[/FONT]

[quote name='PigeonSt']I would do the pm thing but I have to run out for the day so, first come first serve:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OC6NL-1H2M2M1N2O[/FONT][/quote]

yaaayy!!!

just outta curiousity, what exactly are you guys buyin with these codes? Is everyone buyin one specific game only? cuz i dont see much on the site

[quote name='psychoxfoo']just outta curiousity, what exactly are you guys buyin with these codes? Is everyone buyin one specific game only? cuz i dont see much on the site[/QUOTE]

I was able to preorder Nfl Street 3 for $20

[quote name='psychoxfoo']just outta curiousity, what exactly are you guys buyin with these codes? Is everyone buyin one specific game only? cuz i dont see much on the site[/QUOTE]

I bought The Godfather for 360.

bread's done
Back