It's EA store $15 coupon time! (Round 3 10/12)

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You know the drill. First PM gets mine.

Edit: Mine's gone.

Edit 2: PLEASE, DO NOT POST CODES. ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED, THE CODE IS NO GOOD, EVEN IF THE BUYER BACKS OUT. IF A CODE IS POSTED, PLEASE SAY IF IT IS USED.

Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it.

Edit 4: Round 2(9/20)

Edit 5: Round 3(10-12)

[quote name='StratGamerNYC']Thanx calvin!!

BTW......Can u use these coupons with the free shipping coupons on the pre-order games?? Like use both codes.....TIA[/quote]

No, you can't.

What are you guys using them for? I was thinking of getting Superman for X360 but after shipping, its not much of a deal. Am I missing something?

Anyone thats ordered from the store before, how fast is the cheapest shipping? i might do the buy in store and return the in mail copy switch.

[quote name='eau']I hope EA Store updates the price drop on BLACK. Getting it for $10.99 shipped would be sweet.[/quote]
Ditto here.

[quote name='coltcannon']Anyone thats ordered from the store before, how fast is the cheapest shipping? i might do the buy in store and return the in mail copy switch.[/quote]
It's UPS ground, and normally takes 3-5 days. They ship from Kentucky, so for me, it was only a couple of days.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What are you guys using them for? I was thinking of getting Superman for X360 but after shipping, its not much of a deal. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

I echo these thoughts. Where is the deal? I'd love to hear what you all are buying and why?

The last one I got and ended up using was for the pre-order of Black, back in February. The one before that was for the XBOX version of Freedom Fighters. I did order a few of their Sim City OST CDs as well, but canceled them after a few months being on backorder. That was over a year ago...

Anyway, I believe I have another coupon that expires next month. I may or may not use it. Need to see if anything catches my eye first.

can I have anyones coupon?I had two but I gave one away and apparently,the other one doesn't work....that's gay...I was close to getting burnout legends for $10....

Here is one that I found while cleaning out my email account.

2R2S2T7Y7Y2A6G

It says that it is set to expire on the 31st of Oct., so g'luck.

Edit: Please post when used for the benefit of others.

bread's done
Back