It's New Year's - am I the only one NOT drunk right now?

I too am of the lame. I'm also incredibly sick and tired. I think I have strep throat.

I'm ringing in the new year with the Simpsons. Woo.

[quote name='Ledhed']I too am of the lame. I'm also incredibly sick and tired. I think I have strep throat.

I'm ringing in the new year with the Simpsons. Woo.[/quote]

Simpsons are way better then drinking. Simpsons Ruleand after you drink you start to drool. Yes indeed very corny.

Too many idiots right now in San Francisco. Also the Northbeach nightclubs charge $75-200 to get in on New Years eve. Its all a big rip. I dont want to pay large amounts of money to listen to no-talent techno music and smooze with a bunch of losers.

fuck dat. I rather chill with Jimi Hendrix on my stereo.

I'm at home...and sober...eating ramens....transferring files onto my iriver.... I figure I might do the drink tomorrow in celebration. Strangely, I don't really seem to mind either.

[quote name='daikaiju']Just had to say, Crashspyro...your avatar is absolutely hilarious. Nice choice. Leonard Nimoy's Head. :D[/quote]

Thanks, I knew I had to have it for tonight.

At least you guys are at home, I'm at work waiting for our updates to finish. Oh well, glad theres CAG to keep me busy. Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

I'm 28 and I don't drink. Never have. It's nice to know what is going on around you. I was watching the Three Stooges, had some sparkling grape juice and non-alcoholic egg nog and that's about it.

I'm not drunk yet, but I'm getting there, 1 bottle of Champagne down, 1 to go. On a related note, anyone know any good drink recipes involving eggnog and booze?

At home.. don't drink.. haven't slept since yesterday morning.. got a niceeeeee huge headache.. about to pass out.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Ugh. I am at home and sober, though I wish I wasn't either.[/quote]

Come over my house, I'll make you some Cosmos.

im just sitting at home drinking Mt Dew Pitch Black and watching Perfect Blue on starz....wow, so exciting :)

[quote name='zionoverfire']So we could all be belligerent drunks like you? [/quote]

Belligerent? Drunk? I'm neither, but that's not to say I don't have alcohol in me.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Ugh. I am at home and sober, though I wish I wasn't either.[/quote]

Come over my house, I'll make you some Cosmos.[/quote]

I'll pretend you're a girl for the night. Cosmos are the fruitiest (figuratively and literally) drinks ever.

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Ugh. I am at home and sober, though I wish I wasn't either.[/quote]

I'll pretend you're a girl for the night. Cosmos are the fruitiest (figuratively and literally) drinks ever.[/quote]

Deadzone is a girl. Girls like Cosmos. So that why I offered to make her Cosmos. Follow my logic, Duck guy?

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Ugh. I am at home and sober, though I wish I wasn't either.[/quote]

I'll pretend you're a girl for the night. Cosmos are the fruitiest (figuratively and literally) drinks ever.[/quote]

Deadzone is a girl. Girls like Cosmos. So that why I offered to make her Cosmos. Follow my logic, Duck guy?[/quote]

You got SERVED!

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Ugh. I am at home and sober, though I wish I wasn't either.[/quote]

Deadzone is a girl. Girls like Cosmos. So that why I offered to make her Cosmos. Follow my logic, Duck guy?[/quote]

You got SERVED![/quote]

:lol:

Wish I could.

[quote name='onikage']I'm not intoxicated, I've never had a "drink" and don't ever plan on having one.[/quote]

Ha! What a puss, are you like 12 or something?

[quote name='onikage']I'm not intoxicated, I've never had a "drink" and don't ever plan on having one.[/quote]

But its what the cool people are doing!

I have an 18 pack of Bud in the fridge with my name on it :lol: (don't ask why my dad got cans, I fuckin hate cans of beer) and not a single one has been touched yet. I just have not been in the mood lately.

and Raiden kept me company. I almost finished MGS2 tonight, but I need to get some sleep (it is not like I have never beat the game :lol: )

bread's done
Back