Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Yeah, and for some reasons i've notice that several times now i've hit 90pt day limits instead of 100.
Now my account points are uneven, its annoying.

Nothing bad so far has happened to me yet except the slow loading image puzzles. Other than that I have been getting the full 100 credits a day with no problems.

So what are the chances of the 360 controller shipping before 11/16 or so. Thats the date i got in my confirmation email.

Now I have a problem. When I go to shopping and want to rate an item hot or cold, it no longer shows the rate hot or cold link. It just isn't there anymore for every item I click.

So if the option to rate products hot or not is gone how is there a new hot list? They just pulling products out their butt to put in there? Hope
it comes back.

Wow...this site went down the crapper in a hurry. I guess I'll share my story:

I haven't played in a couple days, hadn't checked the thread, had no idea the treat in store for me...and to my genuine surprise, when spinning the wheel for today...I got 50 credits!!!

Except it doesn't immediately register on my sidebar to the left. So I click on the Prize Mall link, and just hope. Of course, I didn't get 50 credits :(

I know I won't get 50 again, but I spin the wheel anyway, and I land on 15 credits. Well...guess what, that doesn't count either.

Defeated, I spin a third time, just to see if the damn thing even works at all. Sure enough it does.

I am finally rewarded 5 credits.

fuck you, Frequent Stopper!

If you haven't reached the daily limit of 100 then that means you reached the limit for that specific game. Give me a breakdown of each activity you played.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Wow...this site went down the crapper in a hurry. I guess I'll share my story:

I haven't played in a couple days, hadn't checked the thread, had no idea the treat in store for me...and to my genuine surprise, when spinning the wheel for today...I got 50 credits!!!

Except it doesn't immediately register on my sidebar to the left. So I click on the Prize Mall link, and just hope. Of course, I didn't get 50 credits :(

I know I won't get 50 again, but I spin the wheel anyway, and I land on 15 credits. Well...guess what, that doesn't count either.

Defeated, I spin a third time, just to see if the damn thing even works at all. Sure enough it does.

I am finally rewarded 5 credits.

fuck you, Frequent Stopper![/quote]

Just clear your c.msn, msn, and frequentshopper cookies and you should be fine to spin again.

And damn, I can sympathize with you. Not only did I do what you did, but when I cleared my cookies, went back and spun until I had 50 points again, and logged in, my points total didn't update at all. All that effort for nothing. :bomb:

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Hit 500 points the other day and requested the journal prize. Received confirmation and am now earning my way back up to 500 again.[/QUOTE]

Well you can't get another prize for another 180 days according to the rules.

a lot of people probably just submit fake coupons to get points so they might get rid of that soon too :(

looks like its just gonna be the wheel and image scrambler

[quote name='DarkTang']a lot of people probably just submit fake coupons to get points so they might get rid of that soon too :(

looks like its just gonna be the wheel and image scrambler[/quote]I do the weekly gamestop coupons so im doing nothing wrong...

[quote name='Joe4pal']Hopefully they'll up the scrambler to 100 points and I'll be happy.[/quote]

How many points can you earn on the scrambler?

yeah, for those that bullshit the coupons, just go to msn coupons and submit them. you'll ruin it for all of us.
im actually playing legit for once haha.

Looks like they added something called Share a page when they stopped letting you rate stuff. You get 2 credits per email address. Not much but its something.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']This is BS I spun a 50 and got 5 fucking points[/quote]

I have got a 15 or less on the wheel for the past week.

Amazing how ever since they disabled the thumbs up/down button, my wheel spins have all been 15 or less. They basically just want you to enter coupons? Seems like a bad deal, as it appears most are entering BS. Me, I just do an online search and submit enough to make up the 35 points I always seem to be short after reaching the scramble credit limit. Got enough for the xbox controller, but I might just try for an extra Rock Band.

Yea i got 50 yesterday on the wheel, I highly doubt they're trying to screw us.

with the spin, slider, sometimes the list then a few coupons its actually really easy to hit the 100 points a day.

bread's done
Back