Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Yeah, I just spun a 40 today...it was the first time I've gotten anything higher than a 15 in 2 weeks.

Ok, so I ordered a mouse on 09/25, and got a shipping date of 11/20. It arrived today (10/03). Awesome.

And since I no longer care about getting a new prize, I just spin til I get over 20 and keep it. Maybe in 6 months I'll have enough for an xbox controller, but it doesn't matter.

[quote name='killer9']damn guys the wheel spinning trick is not hard all i get are 40's and 50's then i sign in[/quote]

see, I didn't know that trick. That's what I get for not reading every post :cry:

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']oh god
the coupon section is under mantainace[/quote]

HAHA, soon the wheel's toast and you can only play the sliding game for up to 20 points a day.

[quote name='will530']Yeah, I just spun a 40 today...it was the first time I've gotten anything higher than a 15 in 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I'm on your plan. 10s, 5s, and 15s every time. I even messed with the wheel trick...just seems to waste even more time to get a 15. Rather just plow through the coupons.

I think these things are ruining games for me. Yesterday I got about 40pts in on the puzzles before I couldn't take it anymore and quit. I don't even do Live Club anymore.

Odd Question.
Since they took away the "hot and cold icons" to be able to rate items while shopping, how are they able to have a hot list if it is based on the top 10 "hot" items from the day before?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I do the puzzles because they are easy and I have the small chance of getting a golden puzzle.[/quote]

whats the golden puzzle?

[quote name='DarkTang']whats the golden puzzle?[/quote]
If you get a golden puzzle and solve it, you can choose a free 500 credit prize that doesn't count against your total. The chances of getting a golden puzzle are very slim though, so don't expect anything.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']If you get a golden puzzle and solve it, you can choose a free 500 credit prize that doesn't count against your total. The chances of getting a golden puzzle are very slim though, so don't expect anything.[/quote]

Is the golden ticket puzzle the same as the other puzzles?

It's a huge puzzle. I've gotten one on both my accounts but was only able so solve one. That stupid white/orange cologne one
had like 4 blank white squares which have to be in a certain spot. After about 45 minutes I gave up. The luggage was the one
I solved, that one wasn't too bad.

OK, today I finally got enough for an Xbox Controller, so I ordered it and this is the email I got -

screen.jpg

Yes, that does say shipping date is the end of November :bomb:

[quote name='africansk8er']

Yes, that does say shipping date is the end of November :bomb:[/quote]
That's only an estimate though. When i won my spice jar it estimated a lot more than it turned out to be.

Ooohhh, new wheel! Oh, never mind...got 5 points just like the old wheel. Well, time for some rehashed coupons.

WOO! 50points! For the first time and on the first spin, too! The wheel works for me, but I'm doing it from a public terminal that clears EVERYTHING every time you close the window. It also automatically gave me the max points earned for play message. I hope they didn't lower it so it takes even longer...

Also, someone has to be rating things Hot or Not, because for a while it's been consistent that PSP games keep coming up, so it's not random.

The points don't automatically update on the side anymore...

...and I spun a 5 today. Nothing new there.

[quote name='Cheatmaster8']Wheres the electronics? I had spent time on tis site, hoping for an ipod.[/QUOTE]

All the prizes are still there. Its under the "Win" section.

bread's done
Back