Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

There's also a meter if you click on the button with your name on it showing how many points you have to go to reach the daily limit.

PS: No, things are still slow, timing out, and searching for things gives me redirect loops.

[quote name='Shafted']yes it is. i ordered mines on tuesday and it arrived friday.

this was about 3 weeks ago[/quote]

Describe it please.. are you happy with it? How much room is there for cards? For cash?

[quote name='VioletArrows']There's also a meter if you click on the button with your name on it showing how many points you have to go to reach the daily limit.

PS: No, things are still slow, timing out, and searching for things gives me redirect loops.[/quote]

Yeah, searching can be a pain. Especially when they decide to "spell check" and turn words like cat into chat and there's no way to tell them they're retards and to quit being retarded and not retard things up.

[quote name='Shafted']is the wheel broken ?

can only get 5 points max on the wheel[/quote]

I just hit the 50 today. WINAR IS ME!

Really it's just a matter of it taking 5 minutes vs. 8 minutes to max out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shafted']is the wheel broken ?

can only get 5 points max on the wheel[/quote]

No, I hit 50 points today. You just have bad luck.

Holy shit kids, in a very unexpected turn of events...I got my Rockband last night. I never expected to see it before the New Year.

[quote name='Dual45s']Holy shit kids, in a very unexpected turn of events...I got my Rockband last night. I never expected to see it before the New Year.[/quote]
You already got rock band? That was quick. I hope some of our prizes (mainly the camera) come as fast as that did.

I was gonna do the 360 controller, but realized that I already have two and really have no need for another, so I'm going to try my luck and go for the KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I've always wanted one, but since I don't technically NEED one have never bothered to buy one when I had the money. I'm sitting on 1200 points and don't play everyday, so it'll be another 3-4 months at least until I rack up enough points, but hey, no rush. The cakes can wait.

[quote name='Dual45s']Holy shit kids, in a very unexpected turn of events...I got my Rockband last night. I never expected to see it before the New Year.[/quote]
WTF a guy that ordered a month after me got it before me!!

:'/

[quote name='lakers310']I ordered my camera 11/18 and it had an estimated ship date of 1/12. I still havent gotten it.[/quote]
Ordered mine on the same date and have nothing yet either. Thought it would come before Christmas, but things aren't looking good right now.

Ordered an iPod shuffle two weeks ago to replace the one I ran through the washing machine. Estimated ship date was 2/12, but it came in on Friday. The color that you see for it is the color that you get (would you call it a seafoam green?). Tried to get the Apple store to swap it for me, but no dice on the grounds that it was an "older model." :bomb: Oh well, free is free.

I ordered the Canon Powershot SD850 IS Estimated Ship Date: 2/14/2009

So worth the wait, I already have a BlackBerry 8820 so I don't need a GPS and my current digital camera is fairly dated.

I'm still gonna do this daily I'm just gonna wait the 180 days and order something else next time.

[quote name='Joe4pal']I ordered the Canon Powershot SD850 IS Estimated Ship Date: 2/14/2009

So worth the wait, I already have a BlackBerry 8820 so I don't need a GPS and my current digital camera is fairly dated.

I'm still gonna do this daily I'm just gonna wait the 180 days and order something else next time.[/quote]

I have a Curve but I'm too cheap to pay for data/Google Maps/Blackberry Maps. :lol:

I'll probably get the 10,000 point GPS when I save up enough.

I have a Curve but I'm too cheap to pay for data/Google Maps/Blackberry Maps. :lol:

I'll probably get the 10,000 point GPS when I save up enough.

Good luck, I'm at 360 points and alrady sick of the games :whistle2:|

Maybe I'll make it to 2,000, I know I'll get to 500 so I can atleast get something.

[quote name='rc18tbrushless']Good luck, I'm at 360 points and alrady sick of the games :whistle2:|

Maybe I'll make it to 2,000, I know I'll get to 500 so I can atleast get something.[/quote]
Its not that bad.....

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Its not that bad.....[/quote]

Yeah I agree. This is way easier than Live Seach Club. I only take about 10 per account and my wife doesn't mind as much.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Yeah I agree. This is way easier than Live Seach Club. I only take about 10 per account and my wife doesn't mind as much.[/quote]

Yeah that's true, way better than Live Search Club.
I just wish frequent shopper had a 360 for 10,000 points :D

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Yeah I agree. This is way easier than Live Seach Club. I only take about 10 per account and my wife doesn't mind as much.[/quote]

At least with CL you can cheat. :/

[quote name='meatwad3000']^^ but cheating in this game is pointless since you can reach the daily limit soo quick manually[/quote]

Agreed.

It's like Christmas at my house today. Received my wii package from another contest and just got my camera from UPS. I'm so happy it is finally here. Excuse the blurry picture, my phone's camera isn't the best.

Photo0971.jpg

One things that sucks big time about this camera is that it uses a rechargeable battery that comes with the camera. You can't use standard batteries, so if the batteries die on you, your SOL unless you buy a second battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']
One things that sucks big time about this camera is that it uses a rechargeable battery that comes with the camera. You can't use standard batteries, so if the batteries die on you, your SOL unless you buy a second battery.[/quote]

Trust me on thnis one...you are FAR better off with that battery, even if it is proprietary. They last MUCH longer than getting some rechargeable AAs. Yes, in a few years you may have to shell out another $25 or so for a new one direct from the manufacturer, but it is still worth it. And for a long outing...the extra life per charge means that unless you were planning on bringing along 3-4 extra sets of AAs, you will be fine. (These proprietary batteries really DO last like 4-5 times longer than standard NI-MH or lithium recharageables.)

On a side note..has anyone ordered the 10,000 ticket GPS yet and gotten it? I will be ordering it tomorrow and just wondering if it is one of those 2 week prizes or one of hte longer ones. I still haven't gotten my bed sheets that I ordered almost 4 weeks ago. I have seen where the 7500 GPS has come quickly but no one has mentioned the 10,000 one.

I ordered the 10,000 credit GPS yesterday and the iPod Nano a few days before that and I'm still waiting.

[quote name='lakawak']On a side note..has anyone ordered the 10,000 ticket GPS yet and gotten it? I will be ordering it tomorrow and just wondering if it is one of those 2 week prizes or one of hte longer ones. I still haven't gotten my bed sheets that I ordered almost 4 weeks ago. I have seen where the 7500 GPS has come quickly but no one has mentioned the 10,000 one.[/quote]

I ordered the 10K GPS on December 5th. They gave me an estimated ship date of 1/30/09.

It doesn't seem like anyone else ordered it, but in case anyone was wondering, the queen bed sheet set took about 3 1/2 weeks to get to me. They finally came today.

i also got my camera (sd1000) but i think they're refurbished, there is a small mark on the camera, the packing was all bundled into one lil bag, and the box says 890 IS even tho its a sd1000.

I just got my camera today (SD1000), mine is in perfect condition, doesn't look to be a refurb or anything, everything was packed and looked as-if it was new.

How to earn more than 100 points a day

It works for me anyway.

1) Log in
2) Don't use Key Word Island
3) Spin the wheel, unscramble pictures, hot or cold, etc. until you get to 95 points.
4) Log out
5) Play Key Word Island until you earn 50 points and max out for the day.
6) Log in
7) Enjoy your extra points!

I hadn't seen this posted anywhere in the thread, and kind of stumbled on it myself. It may or may not work for you, I have no idea. It may also work for other games.

I've been having a problem with this. I'm playing the gamer where you choose which one is the best deal. I will pick the correct one, and it'll say congratulations you won 0 points instead of the 3 i'm supposed to get. I don't know why it's doing that. I've had my account since yesterday, I got my free 100 points, and I've gotten up to 146 but now it's only awarding me 0 points and my score isn't going up even when I'm right. Is this a common problem?

well 2 of the 3 7500 point cameras have come

1 to my sisters place
1 to my aunts place
1 to mine strangely enough the one i sent to myself a full week before i ordered theres still not here lame shipping

[quote name='killer9']well 2 of the 3 7500 point cameras have come

1 to my sisters place
1 to my aunts place
1 to mine strangely enough the one i sent to myself a full week before i ordered theres still not here lame shipping[/quote]

Any reason why you ordered those 3 instead of waiting 25 more days?

bread's done
Back