Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Damnit, I actually kept this up to get the 5,000 aquarium, only to move back home and I can't get it because the damn cat will eat whatever I get. I wanted a betta. And there's nothing else I want. -_-*

[quote name='VioletArrows']Damnit, I actually kept this up to get the 5,000 aquarium, only to move back home and I can't get it because the damn cat will eat whatever I get. I wanted a betta. And there's nothing else I want. -_-*[/quote]

Real life is not a Garfield comic strip. Cats are not going to jump in a water filled aquarium to get fish.

Not to mention, it looks as if the aquarium is closed.

[quote name='lakawak']Real life is not a Garfield comic strip. Cats are not going to jump in a water filled aquarium to get fish.

Not to mention, it looks as if the aquarium is closed.[/quote]

I've already had it happen before, thanks. Came home to a flipped lid, guilty wet paws, one dead fish on the floor and another terrified one that was floating a little later. Another (and final) time the whole tank was on the floor.

Cats aren't stupid. ...Well they are stupid, but not stupid in that fashion.

[quote name='Shadowlink']Why are people having problems ordering 10k prizes? Is it for the people who are ordering a GPS?[/quote]

In my case, I completed a GP, or "Golden Puzzle", back when it was a feature of the Frequent Shopper site. When I completed the puzzle, I was offered a free 500 point prize with "no strings attached". This meant I could take the puzzle prize without having it count against my 180 day limit.

Flash forward a few months later. Frequent Shopper goes through a revamp, the GP option is taken off the site, and no one notices that the rules have been rewritten to cover FS's ass because FS does not inform us of the policy change.

And we're back to now, where people who completed the GP then are getting screwed out of ordering their prizes now because the prize they won then is getting counted against their 180 days when they were told it wouldn't.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Question for people with multiple accounts...are you shipping under the same name you using the name of the person whose address you are using?[/quote]

Does anyone have an answer to this question?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I thank you kindly for your help![/quote]

Why is he a little late? If he started this week, he can still order a 7500 ticket item before anyone that won a golden puzzle can order theirs. And almost order a 10,000 ticket item before as well.

Just ordered me a couple of 360 controllers. Only took 20 days to get all the points. This is better than LSC. Really quick to max out points. 180 days between order sucks though.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Just ordered me a couple of 360 controllers. Only took 20 days to get all the points. This is better than LSC. Really quick to max out points. 180 days between order sucks though.[/quote]
Yeah I agree, but if you figure maxing out every day for 200 days= 20000 points. Now the max points for a prize is 10000. If you can only redeem a prize for 180 days you sit on so many points that you can do nothing with so its only good for 1 or 2 prizes a year.

[quote name='Shadowlink']Wow what's with people order GPSs, why not order the mini fridge or camera?[/QUOTE]

Most people don't need a wine fridge and most people have a camera. Not everyone has a GPS. Who cares what people order?

Yknow, this is a good time consumer when i've maxed out Live Club for the day. I guess eventually I'll have something from both sites.

All they give you is the date you should wait before contacting them about it. But there's no shipping or anything. Took me about a month to get my waffle iron. It's probably coming soon.

[quote name='jayrama81']Can you ship to multiple addresses for 1 account?[/quote]

No. It will not let you place an order on your account until 180 days after you order your first item. So unless you really want to wait 180 days, dump that account after ordering something and start a new one. (I have a 1700 account sitting virtually useless before I decided to check this myself.)

Still no real confiirmation either way on the reverse of that. If ou can send more than one prize to the same address wih multiple accounts. I have done it successfully (two 500 and a 2000 prize) using the same name but an address that is one off in the street number. All went through fine ad all got delievered fine.

But as far as I know, no one has tried and received anything yet after sending another prize to the exact same address. (I am the dumb guinea pig on this, sort of. I sent the 10,000 GPS to the same address, but with a different spelling for my city, and a different representation of my apartment. But the address was the same. That was just under a month ago. So I should get in in the next couple weeks if I didn't screw myself.)

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Just ordered Rock Band. Does anyone know if the Guitar Hero guitars work with the rock band ones?[/quote]
Yep, both my Gibson X-plorer and Les Paul work with Rock Band.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Just ordered Rock Band. Does anyone know if the Guitar Hero guitars work with the rock band ones?[/quote]
if you get it before me, I'm gonna be pissed :/

Since it was the shipping date and not delivery, I'd wait until Wednesday or so before contacting them. Though, you might want to just ask now if you want a good chance at getting an answer before Friday.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'll try not to then. :)[/quote]you see I ordered mine on 11/15/08 and my estimated ship date was the 9th and guys that ordered rock band on the 19th got it on like the 2nd.

[quote name='killer9']still nothing my ship date was today[/quote]
Today is a Sunday. And tomorrow is a Federal holiday. Ever taken that into account?

[quote name='shinryuu']Today is a Sunday. And tomorrow is a Federal holiday. Ever taken that into account?[/quote]

No offense, but since you are being a smart ass...UPS ships on MLK Jr. Day.

Everytime I try to play Key World Island it tells me:

We're Sorry

The page you are looking for is currently under maintenance. Please come back soon to play our activities and earn credits.

I can play other games though and get prizes. Anyone know what's up? :/

bread's done
Back