Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='NintendoGal'] I can play other games though and get prizes. Anyone know what's up? :/[/quote]

I get that once in a while on my second account. It's annoying, but I found that if you click the Keyword Island link on the side of the page, the game will come up normally and the message doesn't appear again.

I just cashed in for an iPod shuffle. Once I blow all my club.live pts, I'm gonna re-up and get a 360 controller sent to my friends, so he can sell it for me.

Does it say anywere in the frequent shopper terms and conditions or anywere else that you are not alowed to have more then one account? Or is it only that it won't send it to the same address?

Does it say anywere in the frequent shopper terms and conditions or anywere else that you are not alowed to have more then one account? Or is it only that it won't send it to the same address??

You can have more than one account(I asked them). You just have to keep it within the one prize per household for every 180 days rule. If you send it to a different address, you'll be fine

6 more days until 10,000!

... a shame, then, that I already ordered something from that account before. I have to wait until April to order again. :(

Thankfully, my other account is 2 weeks away from Rock Band.

Am I the only one having trouble signing in via Firefox? I logged into my accounts just fine before this evening, and I logged into my primary account tonight just fine. The second account, however, just would not log in. It is not an email/password problem as it worked fine in Internet Explorer.

As it stands, I cannot log into ANY account in Firefox.

Strange.

[quote name='Gohan']Am I the only one having trouble signing in via Firefox? I logged into my accounts just fine before this evening, and I logged into my primary account tonight just fine. The second account, however, just would not log in. It is not an email/password problem as it worked fine in Internet Explorer.

As it stands, I cannot log into ANY account in Firefox.

Strange.[/quote]
I've been in and out of multiple accounts using Firefox all night. No problems.

[quote name='ohram']Hot List really caught me off guard today. My God.[/quote]

Hahahaha yeah.. and it wasn't it like 68% positive or something? Must be mostly broads using the site.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Hahahaha yeah.. and it wasn't it like 68% positive or something? Must be mostly broads using the site.[/quote]

Yeah, but everything is always around 70% positive. Im sure lots of people just click hot for everything without looking. And Im sure some people do the same for negative ratings.

yeah I didn't even notice it until after I did all the ratings... which for me are pretty much random (when I move my mouse to the area, I just click the one I'm nearest)

but lol

[quote name='YouDummy']I've been in and out of multiple accounts using Firefox all night. No problems.[/quote]
Thankfully, it started working again shortly after I posted. Phew!

Click on Play in the sidebar, and some of the other point winners are there like the Hot List (OH THE IRONY TODAY), and Coupon Clipper. You just go down a list and rate items hot, neutral, or cold and get 1 point for each.

Finally made it to 10k (could've been as early as late Nov if I didn't skip days), but I don't know what to get. I really want to resell the prize, but I don't know really know how to sell stuff on eBay. =p

has anyone actually gotten a response when messaging them? I sent them a message about 5 days ago and havn't heard anything...my estimated ship date was 1/18 so its a lil past now...anyone know if there is a phone number anywhere?

I've gotten replies to my questions before. If you haven't gotten one yet, you'll probably get an answer on Monday. The holiday might have slowed them down. I have no idea if there's a phone number anywhere. I haven't seen one. You can try calling MSN or Microsoft through some other number(and I have no idea where one of those might be) and see if they can direct you to someone who can help. Good luck.

I was thinking of ordering the 10,000-point GPS. Does anyone know whether it's refurbished or new? I'm thinking of giving it as a gift, so knowing the state of the GPS would be quite helpful. Thanks for any help you can give.

Just looked up my info as a reference. I emailed them on November 14, 2008 and they replied on November 17, 2008.

[quote name='dpac']I was thinking of ordering the 10,000-point GPS. Does anyone know whether it's refurbished or new? I'm thinking of giving it as a gift, so knowing the state of the GPS would be quite helpful. Thanks for any help you can give.[/quote]

Does it really matter? I don't understand why people are so fearful of refurbished. With all the checks theygo through, you are pretty much just as likely to get a defective NEW one than a defective refurbished one. IT is not like buying one off Ebay. Chances are you would never even know if it WAS refurbished.

If you are giving it as a gift and the recipient will be upset over getting a free refurbished $200 item, then that person is not worthy of the gift in the first place.

I wasn't asking about an order. I asked if it was ok to have more than one account per household. That might make the difference, though.

I ordered the Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 and it was slotted for delivery on March 4 but it came yesterday on Jan 23rd with my new Xbox. By the way the mouse is very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpac View Post
I was thinking of ordering the 10,000-point GPS. Does anyone know whether it's refurbished or new? I'm thinking of giving it as a gift, so knowing the state of the GPS would be quite helpful. Thanks for any help you can give.

I got one, seems new to me

Has anyone got a 10k prize and sold it successfully on eBay? If so, what was that prize and how much did you sell it for? I'm thinking of doing that since none of the prizes look particularly interesting to me. Could use the camera or GPS, but I don't really need either.

[quote name='NintendoGal']Got to 2,000 today and ordered the controller. Yikes though, 12 weeks I have to wait? Oh well it's free![/quote]

I ordered mine a few months back and it didn't take 12 weeks. I don't even think it took 2. Obviously, things might be different in your instance, so don't get your hopes up or anything, but I'd figure it'll be there sooner than later.

[quote name='pyoobez']I ordered mine a few months back and it didn't take 12 weeks. I don't even think it took 2. Obviously, things might be different in your instance, so don't get your hopes up or anything, but I'd figure it'll be there sooner than later.[/quote]

Methinks he's referring to the amount of time until he can order a new item

[quote name='cons2000']Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpac View Post

I got one, seems new to me[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the constructive reply, cons2000! Some people have a stigma with refurbished (or straight-up used) versus new, & I can understand that. In this case, I just want to know what I'm getting into before spending all those points & all that time (six months till the next order).

still havnt heard from them at all...its been 10 days and ive sent them 2 messages now...rock band ship date was almost 2 weeks ago...

^Hate to anger all of you, but I'm pleased to have recieved my 4 GB Ipod Nano today. I ordered it Dec 5 and my shipping date was Feb 28. Funny thing is I just won another Ipod at my school.

[quote name='Cheatmaster8']^Hate to anger all of you, but I'm pleased to have recieved my 4 GB Ipod Nano today. I ordered it Dec 5 and my shipping date was Feb 28. Funny thing is I just won another Ipod at my school.[/quote]

What is kind of telling in that is that estimate ship dates are all over the place. Unlike Club Live where they just add 12 weeks to every order for hteir estimate ship dates, with frequent shopper they seem to actually be estimates. For example, I ordered my 10,000 ticket GPS on December 23 and my estiamte ship date is 2/17. So my wait was 8 weeks while yours was 12. (even though you got it sooner.)

I wonder how they arrive at their estimates.

I didn't see it here, and it just popped up on my front page. SHIIIIT. I was working towards Rock Band!

MSN Shopping will end the Frequent Shopper Program as of February 24th, 2009.

The site will remain available until February 24th, 2009. Between now and February 24th, 2009, you will be able to redeem any credits you've accrued consistent with our terms and conditions. On February 25th, 2009 at 12:00 am PST the program will no longer be available. Please note we have updated our terms and conditions to allow you to redeem your credits until February 24th, 2009 for as many as ten prizes total per household during the life of the program, provided that the prizes received in a calendar year may not exceed US $500.00.
We encourage you to visit the Live Search cashback site for great deals and the Live Search Club for a fun way to experience Live Search through games and prizes.

I definitely wouldn't have noticed that. Thanks for posting it!

I guess I should go through the few accounts I've made a blow the rest of the leftover points on smaller crap.

bread's done
Back