Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

yeah well mine was held up for whatever reason i should of gotten it on dec 24th like my sister and mom u should get urs way sooner

[quote name='zhirin']not true, i sent them an email stating the same question and they replied as follows:

"Hi Brockstar,

The terms of service allow $500 worth of prizes per year, up to 10 prizes for the life of the program.
This limitation applies to the entire household, regardless of how many accounts you have.

Thanks,
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team"[/quote]

this means we can get 2 artisan mixers to 1 address ?

[quote name='pyoobez']I got my iPod shuffle today. It arrived on either Thursday or Friday to my great aunt's. Now to sell it.[/quote]

What color was it?

Just redeemed my points for the Hex 5 Aquarium. Said it should be shipped by early March. Now I am gonna earn a few more points to get the 3 candles and that will be it for me.
I can't wait to get my aquarium. :D

I sometimes get the T&C from the Live Search Club and Frequent Shopper Program mixed up in my mind--and the recent changes to the terms of FSP didn't help any. So, can someone please save me some time and refresh my memory about whether multiple shipping addresses have been proven (thru personal experience, or even better, a reply from customer service) to be acceptable. In other words, would I be able to order 3 items from one account, but then send those items to three completely different addresses?

Current rules state that if your total prize bounty is under 10 items AND below $500 then you can have as many accounts as you like and ship to one address. So you should be able to ship all 3 items to one address.

[quote name='Shafted']this means we can get 2 artisan mixers to 1 address ?[/quote]

Don't know for sure, but I'm sending everything to my home address. Hopefully they actually send it.

it says 500 or less i would not try 2 mixers as they are quite expensive and would most likely go over 500 meaning they would cancel 1 or both

[quote name='Dual45s']Current rules state that if your total prize bounty is under 10 items AND below $500 then you can have as many accounts as you like and ship to one address. So you should be able to ship all 3 items to one address.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for takin the time to reply, Dual45s. Unfortunately doesn't really address my situation; I wanted to send to multiple destinations.

The T&C never directly addresses the issue...it doesn't seem to care as long as you're not trying to skirt around any of the restrictions and limitations. And, in my case, even if they somehow associated these items with my main account, I'd still be well under the 10-item/$500 lmiits. So, I can't see any logical reason why they'd forbid it, but I wanted confirmation (without re-reading this long-ass thread), before I wasted time earning extra credits.

I thought I remembered people posting that they'd sent things to multiple addresses, but I guess that was for the LSC -- most likely to get around the one of each item per household limit.

See, the reason I asked is that I just recalled that I have a 2nd account. When I first started this program I created an additional account where I was using the keyword island exploit. My aim was to test whether orders from the "cheating" account would go thru, without jeopardizing my "legit" main account. After one successful order, the second account had served its' purpose and I stopped using it. Unfortunately, since I only just now remembered this account, there is not enough time to get the balance up to 2000 credits. And, I don't really want any of the 500-credit prizes. So, I was gonna offer to order some prizes for my fellow CAGs.

Ahhh, sorry, I misunderstood. I am pretty sure that since the new rules have been in place, and since this is basically built off the LSC system it will ask for your address anytime you place an order, and then you can enter whatever you like. Best of luck, I think you're the pioneer in trying this method.

I bet its a very stressful place at the Frequent Shopper office. :)

I could only imagine how many orders those people are completeing every day.

I have sent things to different addresses from the same account. Don't know if they will get it or not, but I am sure they will. As for the other question people are asking, I had a delivery attempt made today that confirms that you CAN get multiple items to the same address using different accounts. I got bed sheets in December. And I don't know which of the three things I have coming to my address is actually waiting for me. Could be the wallet, neck cushion or the GPS (but I doubt it is that) but it is defintiely something from MSN Shopping because the UPS lady told me when I said I wanted it held for pick up. So no matter what it is it is a second item, and if it is one of the smaller prizes, it is a second item to the EXACT same address. (I changed around my address to make it seem different for the GPS.)

I can't believe this. There was an accident in my area with a UPS truck catching on fire. I'm glad that the driver is ok but my package might have been in there! There is no way for me to check if it was destroyed or not since they don't provide tracking numbers. Oh crap..

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I can't believe this. There was an accident in my area with a UPS truck catching on fire. I'm glad that the driver is ok but my package might have been in there! There is no way for me to check if it was destroyed or not since they don't provide tracking numbers. Oh crap..[/quote]

where exactly is your area? i hope we're not in the same area

[quote name='Dual45s']Ahhh, sorry, I misunderstood. I am pretty sure that since the new rules have been in place, and since this is basically built off the LSC system it will ask for your address anytime you place an order, and then you can enter whatever you like. Best of luck, I think you're the pioneer in trying this method.[/QUOTE]
Meh. IMO, being a pioneer is overrated. I much rather stand on the shoulders of giants...I can reach much further. ;)
No probs bout the misunderstanding....I could have been clearer bout my intentions.

[quote name='lakawak']I have sent things to different addresses from the same account. Don't know if they will get it or not, but I am sure they will. [/QUOTE]
Thx for sharing your experience with multiple addresses, lakawak. That's reassuring.
I'd already decided I'm gonna go ahead anyway tho, since it takes less than 2mins a day to get 100 creds. I just didnt wanna get any false hopes up.

And, erm, not quite sure what to make of your second sentence. :whistle2:k

[quote name='killer9']well just ordered another 7500 camera ordering 2 more 2 morrow bring my total 2 6 damn i wish i coulda got the mixer and fridge[/QUOTE]

The value of your prizes in a calendar year may not exceed U.S. $500.

Just making sure you know that...

[quote name='killer9']well just ordered another 7500 camera ordering 2 more 2 morrow bring my total 2 6 damn i wish i coulda got the mixer and fridge[/quote]

First of all, wow, thats alot of camera's. :)

I must say though, the fridge isn't selling for much more then the camera on Ebay, and the mixer is only like 35 dollers more. You may as well sell the cameras and buy something nicer. :)

Total I got 4 XBox controllers, wish I got the GPS but it's only about a 30 dollar difference.

Free is free!

I forgot about this until I got the closing announcement via email. I am kind of bummed since I could have easily got some of the nice prize but should have enough for at least an Xbox controller before it shuts down.

Does anyone know if frequent shopper ships with fedex? I just got a call from fedex that said that I have a bad address or something. The package is 2.0 pounds. I called them but they asked me what my name is every time, and I've tried like 3 of my fake names already. Does anyone know what prize this is and if its from FS? Oh yeah it started shipping in EMERYVILLE, CA.

[quote name='PhyukYui']Does anyone know if frequent shopper ships with fedex? [/QUOTE]

My Garmin GPS NUVI 360 was shipped by UPS.

Well I ordered a 7500 camera (today) and an xbox controller (a few days eariler) and I'm sending it to the same address. For the address's I used shorter sounding street labels for one (Rd and S) and for the other account, longer labels (like Road and South). I also used my Full Name for one account, and the normal name I go by for the other. So, we'll see what happens. :)

Just ordered the 3 flameless LED candles. I guess I still have enough time to earn enough points for the spice jar as well. A week ago I also ordered the aquarium. All of this is going to the same address.

bread's done
Back