Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Is EVERY prize shipped by UPS? Because I've been checking my mailbox everyday, thinking USPS will deliver my prizes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XxPCFxX']Is EVERY prize shipped by UPS? Because I've been checking my mailbox everyday to see if it was delivered by USPS[/quote]

Ship UPS just like Club Live.

I'm 4 days away from 2000 points :)

[quote name='CupNoodL']Ship UPS just like Club Live.

I'm 4 days away from 2000 points :)[/quote]

Well, club.live did ship a few things USPS... the t-shirts, for one. I'm pretty sure everything else came on UPS that I can think of, including stuff like video games and the flash drive you'd THINK would ship cheaper USPS Media Mail. Then again, it's hard to tell what deal MS is getting from UPS for shipping massive amounts of stuff out form them. If anything else, this should help UPS through the economic crisis, although I doubt they're really hurting.

Had anyone that gotten a positive reply like I did (where they e-mailed me saying the order was processed and woul ship by the estiamted date) gottne their prize yet?

I got the e-mail 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten my prize yet. (Ordered 12/23, due 2/16.) I know it is not yet the estiamted date, but I gotvery optimistic when I got the e-mail saying that it was processed.

[quote name='VioletArrows']To anyone who ordered the flameless candles, what was the quality? I'm thinking of using the last 500 points I can get on those.[/quote]

For 500 tickets, they are WELL worth it. I was amazed at how realistic they are. I got a set for myself and they were so nice, I ordered a set for my girlfriend. And then her mother liked them so much, I ordered anotehr set to her house using a slightly different address.

Batteries last a long time too. My girlfriend and I used them all the time, and the batteries are still going. They may be a bit dimmer than they used to be. But they are still not bad.

Unless there is something else for 500 tickets that you really want, that is the way to go. The only other one that I am interested in are the socks. If you are athletic at all, those are REALLY nice sock. Like $12 a pair. A friend of mine who is a big time runner said they are ridiculously comfortable.

The best part about the candles is they were so nice, I made severral accounts to give to friends. as a result, when they shut down sign ups, I had over 15 accounts still active. So I have been playing them all for the last 20 days. So as of today, I could get like ten 2000 ticket items if I wanted. I will probably get like 5 of them and then twenty five 500 ticket items, sent to various addresses. Actually more since I have other accounts with like 500 or so on them, and I am still playing for the next 10 days.

So my finaly haul will be one 10,000 item, three 7500 items, three 500 items, anywhere from eight to ten 2000 ticket items, and 40 or so 500 ticketitems. Notall for me, but what I got.
(Yeah, I know. I have a lot of free time.)

So has anyone recently gotten any of the 7500 point prizes in the mail lately? If so how long did they useally take from the date you ordered to the date it came?

[quote name='AlexD']So has anyone recently gotten any of the 7500 point prizes in the mail lately? If so how long did they useally take from the date you ordered to the date it came?[/QUOTE]

Item Description: Rock Band for Xbox 360®
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 3/25/2009
Actual Arrival Date: 2/13/2009 (well, first attempt. Wasn't home :( Getting it today.)

[quote name='mzbagel']Item Description: Rock Band for Xbox 360®
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 3/25/2009
Actual Arrival Date: 2/13/2009 (well, first attempt. Wasn't home :( Getting it today.)[/quote]

That's good to hear. I ordered a 7500 point prize with an estimated date one week later. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

i got the gps in about a month after i ordered it (7500 pt).

It is cool does what its supposed to, this is my first gps so i really dont have much to compare it too.

i am damn happy,
now to max the rest of my accounts and clear em out of anything i can use as gifts :)

good luck all :)

I was going to ask if anyone who ordered recently got their order confirmation, but I found mine in the junk mail bin. GG, Microsoft.

... I really hope they're not serious about this APRIL shipping time. :(

Ordered two of the Camelbak bottles on 1/27 from my second account and got them today. I slightly changed my name but it was the same address.

They were both red. No idea if that means anything.

[quote name='MeTaDeMoN']I just ordered my Controller a few minutes ago. Hope they don't run out.[/quote]
I ordered mine yeterday and it said it was in stock. Let's hope.

I think I am getting th erun-around now. I sent them a new help request stating that I still have not recived my GPS that I ordered 12/23. I pointed out their TOS that says they are shipped on a first come first served basis, but that people who ordered as recently as late January gt their already. I got a reply two weeks ago assuring me that my order was processed and I would get it by my 1/16 estiamte ship date.

I got this reply today:

We definitely understand the concern. It turns out these were backordered resulting in the delay. I have confirmed with our shipping vendor that your order will be sent out as soon as we get them back in stock.

The program closure will not have an effect on shipment and customer service will be around for at least an additional 30 days beyond the closure.

I will keep in touch as I get more information.

Of course, this still doesn't explain why people got theirs after ordering well after me. I replied asking them how something could be backordered in December, but then people who order in late January did not have to deal with a backorder delay. We will see what they say. At least it only took a day this time to get a reply, and it is nt a form letter like Club Live.

[quote name='lakawak']I think I am getting th erun-around now. I sent them a new help request stating that I still have not recived my GPS that I ordered 12/23. I pointed out their TOS that says they are shipped on a first come first served basis, but that people who ordered as recently as late January gt their already. I got a reply two weeks ago assuring me that my order was processed and I would get it by my 1/16 estiamte ship date.

I got this reply today:

We definitely understand the concern. It turns out these were backordered resulting in the delay. I have confirmed with our shipping vendor that your order will be sent out as soon as we get them back in stock.

The program closure will not have an effect on shipment and customer service will be around for at least an additional 30 days beyond the closure.

I will keep in touch as I get more information.

Of course, this still doesn't explain why people got theirs after ordering well after me. I replied asking them how something could be backordered in December, but then people who order in late January did not have to deal with a backorder delay. We will see what they say. At least it only took a day this time to get a reply, and it is nt a form letter like Club Live.[/quote]
Did you stop and think is was just a mistake? An error? Simple mix-up? You'll get your free GPS soon enough Mr. "We Will See!" :bomb:

[quote name='YouDummy']Did you stop and think is was just a mistake? An error? Simple mix-up? You'll get your free GPS soon enough Mr. "We Will See!" :bomb:[/quote]

Well then it would be TWO mistakes. People got their GPS after theyir LAST letter saying I was going to get mine. So if it was just a case of my order getting pushed back somehow, it should have been brought back up after my first correspondence with them

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I feel like something is missing from the 500 point range...[/quote]

I think it is the luggage tags that are missing....

2 more days till i can get controller, hopefully they dont run out.
btw i filled my sigg water bottle today. if that thing falls of a table, i think it could break some toes, heavy as hell.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Just ordered a bunch of 500 and 2000 points prizes. It's finally over.[/quote]

Why is it over? You can still get another 500 ticket item for each account you have!

[quote name='UltimoRey']2 more days till i can get controller, hopefully they dont run out.
btw i filled my sigg water bottle today. if that thing falls of a table, i think it could break some toes, heavy as hell.[/quote]

If it is like hte one I got on Clb Live, and I think it is, it is no heavier than any bottle. It is all water weight. Yu fill anything up with a liter of water and it will be pretty heavy to carry around.

[quote name='lakawak']

If it is like hte one I got on Clb Live, and I think it is, it is no heavier than any bottle. It is all water weight. Yu fill anything up with a liter of water and it will be pretty heavy to carry around.[/quote]

I actually felt like the bottle was light. That's because my other water bottle is steel and probably twice as heavy when empty. Of course it also feels sturdier since my sigg bottle already has a small ding and the year-old steel bottle is still new looking.

UPS delivered my mouse to my sister's house today. I ordered it 2 weeks ago. No sign of the lip gloss I got for her at the same time, but hopefully it will come in a few days.

cin84_12 and anyone else who ordered prizes lately (and got them), did you all get a shipping confirmation email? Or did you only get the original email that said the order has been processed with the estimated ship date?

I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation from the site. All three of my orders arrived with no notice after the initial order confirmation email.

[quote name='lakawak']Why is it over? You can still get another 500 ticket item for each account you have!
[/quote]

500 point prizes eats up the 10 item per household rule haha.

The KitchenAid mixer I ordered on January 18th arrived today. I did not receive a shipping notice. I'm surprised it showed up because I used the Keyword Island trick to get extra points for about a week, so I thought I would have been banned.

[quote name='AlexD']cin84_12 and anyone else who ordered prizes lately (and got them), did you all get a shipping confirmation email? Or did you only get the original email that said the order has been processed with the estimated ship date?[/quote]

No shipping email. Just the order confirmation one.

[quote name='XxPCFxX']They said the Canon Powershot SD850 IS is on backorder[/quote]
I would not doubt this to be true, but do you have a link/source for that?

I'm just going to hit 1500 points and order up 3 bottles and call it a game. It was fun, well not really, but I really wanted to get that KitchenAid mixer. I'm a little upset that I won't get it for free, but I guess two 360 controllers and three water bottles isn't too bad for free. That is provided they all show up, of course.

For those saying the TOS does not forbid multiple accoutns for hte same address, check out this e-mail I got today. I do't know if I will get it or not. they never said definitely no but they did say it was not allowed...

The issue, after reviewing with our technical support team, is that there was a hold on your account for using multiple Live IDs when the TOS also state “You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, credits, prizes or the Program.” We show multiple accounts shipping to the same address. So, between this hold and the backordered item, this is why your shipment is delayed.

The reason is, while they lifted the 1 prize per 6 months rule, having multiple accounts still allows you to get past the 100 ticket daily limit. So, it is still against the TOS. So be careful.

bread's done
Back