Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

I ordered my controller on 1/25 and received it yesterday. Now to decide what I want to do with my remaining 500 points.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I love how an email just came reminding people that it's ending one day too late for people who might not have any points to do anything about it.[/quote]

I got like 3 reminders this week alone. If people didn't know until today, it is their own fault. By the way, someone who has 0 tickets right now can still get 500 ticket items. They play Saturday before the reset, and then Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday after the reset (but before midnight PST on Tuesday) and reach 500 tickets.

:D
I got this in my email when asking why my order was canceled:

[FONT=&quot]Dear MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper Participant,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are corresponding with you regarding your recent MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper prize inquiry. We have recently become aware that you received a communication in error indicating that your prize order was cancelled. The prize you inquired about, Rock Band Video Game Bundle, will be shipped. We will send a follow up email with the shipping tracking number and estimated ship date as soon as we receive it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper Customer Support[/FONT]

I got one of my controllers last night. I was pleasently surprised to see it was the model that had a receiver you could plug into your computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Sultan of Leet']I got one of my controllers last night. I was pleasently surprised to see it was the model that had a receiver you could plug into your computer.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's great. The one I received in Dec was the standard Xbox controller, not the controller for Windows version. Perhaps the one I have on order will be for windows?

Do have to commend them for how quickly things are shipping. Rock Band arrived in two weeks. I have high hopes for the rest of my orders that I made today.

[quote name='The Sultan of Leet']I got one of my controllers last night. I was pleasently surprised to see it was the model that had a receiver you could plug into your computer.[/quote]
I hope I get that one so bad...I need one for Frets on Fire.

My controller was also the one with the receiver for the PC. So maybe that's what they're sending out now.

After it was announced that this was ending and they revised the rules, they said no more than 500.00 worth of items in one calender year......Did they say anything about no more than 1 of each prize per address like they do on Live search club? I am going to have a goofy amount of points at the end of this and the way i have it figured out is that i will be able to pick out a few 500 point items, the thing is i wouldnt mind having 2 or more of the same item. Can i do that or should i send the items to different addresses like i do with Live search club?

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']After it was announced that this was ending and they revised the rules, they said no more than 500.00 worth of items in one calender year......Did they say anything about no more than 1 of each prize per address like they do on Live search club? I am going to have a goofy amount of points at the end of this and the way i have it figured out is that i will be able to pick out a few 500 point items, the thing is i wouldnt mind having 2 or more of the same item. Can i do that or should i send the items to different addresses like i do with Live search club?[/quote]

Well, I had no problems in ordering two CamelBak bottles to the same address (I only have one account).

[quote name='Jmac825']Well, I had no problems in ordering two CamelBak bottles to the same address (I only have one account).[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!! first off thanks for the answer, secondly its REALLY funny you should mention the camelback bottles cause when I said "i wouldnt mind having 2 or more of the same item" that was the item i was talking about in my post that I wanted to order more than 1 of :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']LOL!!!!!!!! first off thanks for the answer, secondly its REALLY funny you should mention the camelback bottles cause when I said "i wouldnt mind having 2 or more of the same item" that was the item i was talking about in my post that I wanted to order more than 1 of :)[/quote]

Really? LOL, how about that? :D

Mind you, I'm still in the process of getting my prizes, since I only ordered them a few days ago - on the 19th. I'm thinking if there were a problem with ordering more than one, they would let you know at the time you try to order, not after the fact. Can anyone else attest to this?

[quote name='Moofty']My controller was also the one with the receiver for the PC. So maybe that's what they're sending out now.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Did they say anything about no more than 1 of each prize per address like they do on Live search club?[/QUOTE]
When they announced the deadline, I realized that would end up just shy of the 7500 credits needed for RockBand. So, I asked customer support if I could get three controllers instead. They said they have no problem with ordering identical items to the same address as long as you stay within their 500 dollars / 10 items per household limits.

My camera is still on back order apparently, I ordered a controller and 3 500 point prizes fingers still crossed for the camera getting restocked quickly.

[quote name='NoDAK']When they announced the deadline, I realized that would end up just shy of the 7500 credits needed for RockBand. So, I asked customer support if I could get three controllers instead. They said they have no problem with ordering identical items to the same address as long as you stay within their 500 dollars / 10 items per household limits.[/QUOTE]

Thanks NODAK....you know i too was in the exact same situation, right now I have 7000 after 3 days 7300, i too wanted rock band so thats why i asked the question, so plan B is I am going to mop up with "little prizes". I ordered the 10,000 camera about a month ago, now i think i am going to get an ipod shuffle, and a ton of 500 point prizes (especially the camelbacks)

[quote name='XxPCFxX']Anyone get their prizes shipped via USPS?[/quote]
I don't recall anyone say they got their prize anyway other that UPS.

Ordered some running socks. Ridiculous that I can't pick my size, I have to cross my fingers and hope I get the right ones. So glad I'm done with this crap.

[quote name='Flak']Ordered some running socks. Ridiculous that I can't pick my size, I have to cross my fingers and hope I get the right ones. So glad I'm done with this crap.[/quote]

There is only one size. 10-13 for mens and 7-9 for the womens IS the size. Socks are not sized so specifically that you give the exact shoesize.

Basically, the socks are Mediums. Unless you have abnormally large or small feet, they should fit.

I just wish the men's socks were ankle socks.

If you try to order more than 10 items to one address, it actually tells you and won't let you order. Even from multiple accounts. I was surprised they would do this. But I guess it is good that it does't take the order and remove your points and then not give you anything. gives you a chance to find a new address to send that item to.

And I picked the candles tonight as my final prize. On one hand, I'm glad not to have to deal with their absolute garbage search engine and worthless product descriptions to play games anymore, on the other hand, I want that aquarium again. XP

The other night they picked me for a survey to see how their normal shopping site was working out for me. I told them it wasn't. They wanted me to join their permanent site panel to work for gift certificates. No more.

[quote name='lakawak']There is only one size. 10-13 for mens and 7-9 for the womens IS the size. Socks are not sized so specifically that you give the exact shoesize.

Basically, the socks are Mediums. Unless you have abnormally large or small feet, they should fit.

I just wish the men's socks were ankle socks.[/quote]
Ah, didn't know that. Regardless still glad to be done :bouncy:

I ordered two pairs of socks and the metal water bottle(the designs look kind of cool) on one of my accounts. I'll probably just give the other to my friend but if not I'll get another 360 controller and some candles.

All of that and the waffle iron. This was a good program. Sad to see it go.

For those wondering they changed the TOS after they announced the ending of the program so you COULD order more than 1 product to the same address in 180 days.

I can confirm it works, as I had 3 controllers delivered to the same address, received 2 so far (one i ordered 2 weeks later)

[quote name='pyoobez']I finished mine up earlier. Oddly enough, both accounts were done with today, despite being opened sometime apart.[/quote]

Same here. Strange because the totals were totally different.

Well, I had 7000 points left so I bought an ipod shuffle (5000), laptop sleeve (500) battery powered candles (500) 2 camelback bottles(500 a piece). I ordered the 10000 camera about a month ago as well, so all in all i am VERY happy, now I have to play the waiting game.....

Just finished with my last account this evening. I made out with these on order:
X-box controller X3
Philosophy in a jar X2
Notebook sleeve X2
Moleskin notebook
Steam cleaner
Spice Jar (red)

Hopefully they actually send all of them.

I have 2001 tickets left in one of my account and I do not know what to get. I have two of the Xbox 360 controllers from LSC. Ordered the PetsAlley SS Pet Bowls-Woof for my niece' s puppy. I received one Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360 from one account and ordered another today using my other account.

[quote name='Tricky']I have 2001 tickets left in one of my account and I do not know what to get. I have two of the Xbox 360 controllers from LSC. Ordered the PetsAlley SS Pet Bowls-Woof for my niece' s puppy. I received one Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360 from one account and ordered another today using my other account.[/QUOTE]

I got the Philosophy In A Jar for my wife and I've owned the sigg bottles before and they are really nice. That's what I'd go for if you don't need another controller.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I got the Philosophy In A Jar for my wife and I've owned the sigg bottles before and they are really nice. That's what I'd go for if you don't need another controller.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I decided to order the solid color SIGG Reusable Bottle.

I got my 360 controller I ordered on 1/28 today. It came with the PC adapter

Just ordered another spice jar (blue). So with that, I am finally done. Sad to see FS go though...

All my prizes from FS are: Eclipse Hex 5 Aquarium, LED candles, and two spice jars.

[quote name='CKaz']tommorrow? isn't this ending today...?[/quote]

Yup, this ends today so it makes sense that LSC would do Double Point day tomorrow when we can't earn any more points with FS.

And done. Final total is: 1 360 GPS, 1 Microsoft mouse, 2 Camelbak bottles, 1 Moleskin notebook, 1 set of dog dishes, 2 pairs of Men's socks, and a pair of Women's socks.

I regret that I didn't do the multiple accounts sooner, to be honest. I was dying for that 10,000 point camera and Rock Band. I guess the best thing now is to hope that they get put up at Club Live at some point. *crosses fingers*

Well both those items have been on LSC before, and items have gone on hiatus for months at a time (mostly to steer people towards crappier prizes instead), so they'll probably be back sooner or later.

Funny story. I used my last 500 points to get the wife a set of the LED candles. While I was on the last step of ordering my computer froze up so I ended up clicking the finalize and purchase button a few times. When everything righted itself I had 2 emails for 2 different orders of the same candles. Different order numbers and everything even the FSP website shows my lifetime points earned being 500 points less than my total purchase points. Still waiting for the email saying that they've caught the mistake, but none so far.

For my last 3000 pts, I ordered the Rowenta Steamer and two sets of the LED candles.

My previous loot from the program was a Xbox 360 controller.

bread's done
Back