Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

I was able to finally order my Cannon 850IS which is a camera I have always wanted. My first prize was the CarmelPak bottle which I enjoy using everyday. Thank you OP for pointing this program out, it was fun while it lasted.
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

So UPS just showed up and they dropped this pile of boxes off.

IMG_0077.jpg

I went to order one laptop sleeve for 500 points a month ago and clicked continue to process my order. When I clicked continue nothing happened so I clicked it 6 more times and apparently all 6 orders went through for only 500 points. So even though I don't need 6 of these, it was a nice surprise. I wish I would have done this with the camera. That would have been awesome.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']So UPS just showed up and they dropped this pile of boxes off.

IMG_0077.jpg

I went to order one laptop sleeve for 500 points a month ago and clicked continue to process my order. When I clicked continue nothing happened so I clicked it 6 more times and apparently all 6 orders went through for only 500 points. So even though I don't need 6 of these, it was a nice surprise. I wish I would have done this with the camera. That would have been awesome.[/QUOTE]

:applause: LOL Good for you! :applause:

Wow! Too bad it's not something really desirable. My final tally (provided everything shows up) amounts to:

2x Xbox 360 Controllers
3x 500 point Water bottles

Really wanted to get something bigger and better, but they cut it short. Too bad, but it's cool, back to Club Live for some Zune stuff.

I wish I found out about these site a long time ago, I really wanted that camera.
Still I was able to snag an Xbox 360 controller, laptop sleeve(I hope its for 15 inch) and a bottle.

I got another set of LED candles but this time the UPS guy just threw the box over our 9ft gate! I was watching TV when I heard "UPS!" and then a loud *THUD*. Seriously, he didn't bother to ring the doorbell and there's like no packaging in these boxes so I'm glad it was nothing too important.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']So UPS just showed up and they dropped this pile of boxes off.

IMG_0077.jpg

I went to order one laptop sleeve for 500 points a month ago and clicked continue to process my order. When I clicked continue nothing happened so I clicked it 6 more times and apparently all 6 orders went through for only 500 points. So even though I don't need 6 of these, it was a nice surprise. I wish I would have done this with the camera. That would have been awesome.[/quote]

fuck me. Now I wish I had paid attention to the people who opened multiple accounts and had followed in their lead. I suppose I just wasn't expecting MSFT to close the program. At least I got a couple pieces of loot.

Bravo nightmar3, that is just awesome. I'm quite envious.

I got another set of LED candles but this time the UPS guy just threw the box over our 9ft gate! I was watching TV when I heard "UPS!" and then a loud *THUD*. Seriously, he didn't bother to ring the doorbell and there's like no packaging in these boxes so I'm glad it was nothing too important.

Were the candles still ok? :O

---

By the way, its cool looking at everyone's final tallys, this was a cool program.

My final list is

1x Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (ordered 2/09)
1x Cannon Powershot SD1000 (ordered 2/13)
2x Thorlo Mens Running Socks (ordered 2/21)
1x Flameless LED Candle Set (ordered 2/21)
1x Body Laptop Sleeve (ordered 2/23)
1x CamelBak Water Bottle (ordered 2/24)

It'll be awesome when they come. :)

When all is said and done I will have recieved:

2 Rockbands
3 Camelbak Bottles
3 Spice Jars
1 Philosophy Hope in a Jar
1 Bare Essentials Kit
1 set of Flameless Candles
1 Laptop Sleeve
1 Xbox Controller
1 Pocket Notebook
1 Lancome Juicy Tube
and 1 pair of Marc Jacobs Aviator Glasses

Not too bad I'd say.

This was great. Finished up my other account and sent some stuff to my friend. Ended up with the following(including the stuff I got for her):

Waffle Iron
Xbox 360 controller
2 Camelbak bottles
3 pairs of socks
2 sets of candles
Lip gloss
Philosophy Hope in a Jar
Sigg bottle with design

I'm pretty content. Free stuff is awesome.

lol I was there from the beginning and managed only two Xbox 360 controllers and a CamelBak bottle. That's what I get for doing only the wheel spin and hotlist for most of the time.

I only spun the wheel whenever I remembered and still managed to get a good load of stuff, IMO!

2 - 3 pack of LED Candles
1 - Camelback Bottle
1 - Steaming Iron

Not bad for not trying :) I received them all today too, thanks MSN Frequent Shopper Program!

Last tally.
I was with this program since the first days of it but halfway in between i totally forgot it and pretty much abandoned it.
I had four accounts and too bad i couldn't get even one of the 10k prizes.
All well, this is a very good haul regardless.

Note: Except for the LED candles i placed all the other orders just this pass 2 weeks or so so i hope they don't F me over.

2x 7500pts Camera
1x Aviator Glasses
3x 360 Controller
1x Aquarium
1x Double wall mug
3x Camel Bottle
1x Spice Jar
1x LED candles

And i'm actually only keeping one 360 controller, a bottle, and one camera.
The rest will be gifts for friends and family.
Because nothing says love like free shit i got off the internets.

i emailed them about my mixer that had ship date of 2/21 and was told it was back ordered and they would send me a tracking number when they can. Hopefully it just shows up some day.

So I checked all my accounts tonight to make sure I ordered everything and used the points up. And the account that I've received my mixer from and no record of any order and still had 10,000 points in it. So I figured I would try my luck and order one more. It went through, but we will see in a couple months if anything comes.

My earnings:

Received:
Laptop Bag
Mixer

Ordered:
Laptop Bag
Controller
2 Mixers

Ordered again:
Mixer

Received the 360 controller today that I ordered on 1/27.

Got the mouse I ordered same day as the controller, last week.

Still waiting on two more items that I ordered recently.

I started this when it was first posted, but I forgot to play until recently.
My final haul will be:

1 Controller
3 Lip glosses
1 CamelBak Bottle
1 Sigg Bottle
1 mouse (which I already received)
1 Shuffle which will go to my cousin since I promised her my old nano if I got the one they had up there.

[quote name='DualDisorder']Received the 360 controller today that I ordered on 1/27.

Still waiting on two more items that I ordered recently.[/quote]

[quote name='DualDisorder']Received the 360 controller today that I ordered on 1/27.

Still waiting on two more items that I ordered recently.[/quote]

what states guys? I'm all the way on the west coast so I should be last to get the controllers. I also ordered 1/27.

managed to have enough points to order a laptop sleeve today. ordered a controller on 2/1, still waiting, and ordered a camelback bottle on 2/15. frequent shopper has been awesome during its existence. thanks.

[quote name='killer9']it has officially closed now now the waiting game for prrizes[/quote]

Yea, i had to place a couple of the big ticket items orders today so hopefully it goes through with no problems.
But if there is a problem I hope they let us have a chance to correct it still.
Sucks if they shut down their support center down immediately and we're screwed if something comes up.

But it takes like a month and a half for some of the prizes to show. And that's definitely going to be made worse by everyone rushing to grab all the prizes they could before it ended. :roll:

[quote name='VioletArrows']But it takes like a month and a half for some of the prizes to show. And that's definitely going to be made worse by everyone rushing to grab all the prizes they could before it ended. :roll:[/quote]

Yea I'd love to see how that will go.

Us: Hi I haven't received my item yet, ordered a month ago.

CS: Please wait 4-12 weeks for the item and contact us back if you haven't received it by then.

Us: Ahh wait, but aren't you closing customer service tomorrow?

CS: Yup, but that's not my problem now is it. Good Bye ......

[quote name='XxPCFxX']Anyone from the West Coast get their prize/s yet?[/quote]

Yes, I stated that I received my controller yesterday and that I'm from WA.

[quote name='killer9']it has officially closed now now the waiting game for prrizes[/quote]
The waiting game sucks! Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

*sigh* I really hope my 7500 point camera comes now. I just turned on my aged camera and something has apparently happened to the sensor, rendering it a tiny brick-shaped photo frame. What's the average wait on those, not including people who had to ask why theirs hadn't showed up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my second order of controllers ordered on 1/27/09. Ordered them right after the shutdown announcement. Still no confirmation emails.

I got my controller here in Oregon that I ordered right after they announced that it was closing down few months ago. I didn't realize that it was going to be a 360/Windows controller pack that includes the wireless receiver for a PC as well as the gamepad. Awesome!

bread's done
Back