IT'S THE FINAL MARKDOWN!!! (cue cheesy Europe song)

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
This is it. The last CC markdown or clearance list that I will be able to provide. Due to my store closing I've been laid off and my employment at CC has ended. The end of an era. I've been posting these for almost 4 years and it's been a good run. Personally, I recommend that no one shop at CC anymore due to them refusing to pay out earned PTO to all laid off employees but hey, that's just my opinion. Take care, CAG's, and I'll see you on the boards.

This is a compilation of the 11/21 and 12/5 lists so, yes, some of these are old.

:360:
Army of Two $29.99
Battlefield: Bad Company $39.99
Civilization: Revolution $39.99
Facebreaker $29.99
Fracture $39.99
Gears of War $29.99
Legendary $29.99
Madden NFL 09 collector's edition $59.99
NASCAR 09 $39.99
NBA Live 09 $49.99
NCAA Football 09 $49.99
Orange Box $19.99
Too Human $39.99

:ps3:
Army of Two $29.99
Battlefield: Bad Company $39.99
Civilization: Revolution $39.99
Facebreaker $29.99
Fracture $39.99
Legendary $29.99
Madden NFL 09 collector's edition $59.99
NASCAR 09 $39.99
NBA Live 09 $49.99
NCAA Football 09 $49.99
Orange Box $19.99

:wii:
All-Star Cheer Squad $39.99
Boogie Superstar w/mic $49.99
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 $29.99
My Sims $29.99
NBA Live 09 $39.99
Samba de Amigo $19.99

:ps2:
Mercenaries 2 $29.99
NASCAR 09 $29.99
NBA 2K9 $19.99
NBA Live 09 $29.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $29.99

:xbox:
Madden NFL 09 $19.99

:ds:
Brain Quest Grades 3 & 4 $19.99
Brain Quest Grades 5 & 6 $19.99
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 $29.99
Igor $19.99
My Sims $19.99
The Sims 2: Apartment Pets $19.99
The World Ends With You $29.99

:psp:
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 $19.99

Thanks for always posting the clearance lists and markdown lists. Without your posts, it would have been a lot more difficult to find out what was on clearance. I guess now we have to rely on what is listed on the website or what other people happen to find by getting price checks to find out what is on clearance.

I saved a lot of money from your posts and hope you are able to find another job quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the posting, and see you on the boards! CC for the lose. :/

After seeing those prices, those are still pretty high, and especially for a store closing.
Oh well...good luck OP!

sorry to hear about you losing your job man. thank you for posting all these markdowns as they have been a big help for a lot of us.

also, that sucks about them not paying you the PTO you earned. i haven't shopped at circuit city since i moved to a city without them, and i will continue to not give money to a company that has screwed a fellow CAG.

I have benefited on several occasions thanks to all of your hard work with these clearance lists. That sucks how they're treating you and the other employees, I guess this economic downturn is starting to hit hard. I just found out that my brother-in-law is getting laid off at the end of the month too.

Best of luck to you in the future!

[quote name='superoreo']THIS IS all BUSH's FAULT!!!

[/quote]
:bs: :baby:

I do hope you find a better job. To do that, you need to get out of retail....

Thank you for all the contributions you made over the years. We look forward to seeing you elsewhere on the boards.

Oh yeah, fuck Circuit City! From the speedy fiasco, to the point cards fiasco, going bankrupt and now this BS? Can't wait till there gone actually.

end of an era indeed. and that's rather lame of circuit city that they arent giving out the PTOs. i wish you luck in the job hunt. and thanks!

Sorry to hear Neo... your lists were really helped me out in getting more than a few great games from my CC.

Thanks for all your work!

I don't post too frequently, but I wanted to thank you, neocisco, for posting the Circuit City prices for as long as you have. Granted, I've only purchased one thing from Circuit City in recent memory, but I made the trip there because I saw one of your topics.

I will likely not be going to Circuit City ever again, not just because the one Circuit City anywhere remotely near my home (which is actually pretty close) is closing, but also because of the unpaid PTO. I wish you the best of luck finding a new job - if you haven't already. There are good jobs in retail, just not many.

[quote name='Puerto Rican HoBo']I give you this thread's official band:

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that used in Rock Revolution? ;)

Seriously, though, thanks for all the posts through the years, these CC threads have been invaluable in finding some pretty good deals.. best of luck in the job hunt.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Thanks for always posting the clearance lists and markdown lists. Without your posts, it would have been a lot more difficult to find out what was on clearance. I guess now we have to rely on what is listed on the website or what other people happen to find by getting price checks to find out what is on clearance.

I saved a lot of money from your posts and hope you are able to find another job quickly.[/quote]

Same here. Thanks for all those updates and good luck.

Time for you to work at Best Buy and provide us with good deals ahead of schedule!

Seriously, I appreciate all of your efforts and good luck finding a better paying job! :)

Your CC markdown posts will be missed. Thanks for all your hard work over the years. I hope this is a blessing in disguise and that you will find a much better job soon.

Thanks for your posts. Sorry about the job, even more sorry that they're refusing to pay out PTO. . . best wishes for the future.

Thanks for everything Neocisco. All your information was greatly appreciated by all. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Thanks for all the great posts, I know my cheap ass appreciates the deals. It's a jungle out there, good luck, and god bless, amigo.

Thanks for all your markdown and clearance posts. You cost me a lot of money in great deals over the years. Plus it was always exciting to see the latest clearance list, then go out on the hunt for the clearance games.

Sorry to hear about your job.

bread's done
Back