Ive been blessed?!

King Royalty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Im not sure if there was a sweepstakes that i won but Microsoft sent me a package with 30 12 month cards and 8 4000 points cards! Has anyone else got something like this?

imag0033w.jpg

Keep a close eye on your credit card/bank statements! also, make sure they're activated.

if all that goes well, then yeah, you're one lucky sonofbeetch.

Was it a delivering error?

or is you name actually on the shipment?

edit: Halluzination posted the same thing as I was typing it in.

[quote name='King Royalty']Yea it has my name on the packaging and it came from GMR Marketing, I also found the paper that came with it so i guess i was a winner!

imag0034w.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy shit.

Well, god damn you have some nice luck.

[quote name='vince220']Congrats!

Am I calculating this way wrong, or is this worth a bit over $2000?[/QUOTE]

says in the letter: "$1900" :)

crazy win, OP!

Wow. Just wow. Well grats! Now for you to decide how many of those puppies you want to sell. Just make sure that you don't sell too many at one time or you will diminish the value of them all as a whole.

I'd definately sell some of the Live cards but I would hold on to a lot of those point cards. You'll never have to worry about buying DLC or anything off Live again! Congrats!

WOW! Very nice!! Congrats!!!!!!

And I second everyone's comments to sell some of those XBL cards--30 years! That's crazy!!

I love how the letter says "you won 30 years of XBL Gold membership". Hey, by the time your membership expires, maybe all those fucking kids will grow up!:lol:

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']just wandering WHY THE fuck would someone need 30 years of xbox live ?[/QUOTE]

Because Microsoft needed something to give away that wasn't really worth anything!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Because Microsoft needed something to give away that wasn't really worth anything![/QUOTE]
Exactly. What does it cost them to give away digital content? That's why that PSN+ is such a frickin' ripoff too, since you're getting rental rights to digital content for the 12 months of your sub and if you let it lapse then most of that content is GONE.:roll:

I would keep maybe 3 or 4 XBL cards and sell the rest for $30 a piece. I think 3 years is the max you can have on your sub at one time anyway.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Exactly. What does it cost them to give away digital content? That's why that PSN+ is such a frickin' ripoff too, since you're getting rental rights to digital content for the 12 months of your sub and if you let it lapse then most of that content is GONE.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yep, agree with this. The only costs these people have is maintaining the servers and such for their marketplace/store and just overall updates and such. But the profit they make faaaar outweigh their costs, and it certainly doesn't hurt them to give away a few hundred thousand years of XBL to one guy.

And if that guy that they gave all that time to sell the XBL to other people, those other people will most likely buy more XBL from Microsoft. Win win win win win win for Microsoft.

Whoa dude, that's awesome. Congrats! If you do end up selling some PM me a price, my Live expires next month. :razz:

Just a heads up, I'd actually send out the point card if I were you. WAY to many scammers that will get the code, use it, then report you to Ebay saying the code didn't work. Ebay obviously sides with them because selling a code via email isnt allowed.

[quote name='SEH']Just a heads up, I'd actually send out the point card if I were you. WAY to many scammers that will get the code, use it, then report you to Ebay saying the code didn't work. Ebay obviously sides with them because selling a code via email isnt allowed.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%

Or sell them here for $35, which is ebay fee free and then you wouldn't have to pay shipping.

[quote name='ZForce915']I agree 100%

Or sell them here for $35, which is ebay fee free and then you wouldn't have to pay shipping.[/QUOTE]

thats a good idea! but wouldnt i still have to ship out the cards because some people will scam me like what the other guy said?

bread's done
Back