Izuna: Unemployed Ninja 20, Etrian Odyssey 20 new

Thanks for the post; however these have actually been at these prices for a few months now. It was mentioned in the Atlus game price drop thread for GS a few months ago.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Says Etrian Odyssey is not for sale, otherwise I would jump all over it.[/QUOTE]

please do not jump on games.... that is how crappy games like muppet crazy ride are made

: )

[quote name='jeremywoods']i see izuna dropping even lower
since inzuna 2 is guna come out soon, i think or well its been announced, lol[/QUOTE]

think gamefly has it listed formid june

check the area code option, there is an Etrian Odyssey in my local EB. couldn't find it anywhere for under $40, so i'm psyched. thanks.

[quote name='slidecage']please do not jump on games.... that is how crappy games like muppet crazy ride are made

: )[/quote]

What?

Yeah, I got Izuna for $20 right after Christmas. Rune Factory I'm going to have to keep an eye out for, though. I've wanted that for a while.

[quote name='jeremywoods']i see izuna dropping even lower
since inzuna 2 is guna come out soon, i think or well its been announced, lol[/QUOTE]

Can you link me to a reputable place that sells Izuna for $20? Because EBay prices are over $30 for complete auctions.

[quote name='eau']Wish my store had new Etrian Odyssey or Izuna in stock.[/quote]

Have you ever tried your local "Game Crazy" store? Those are the few places where I found some hard to find, older DS games. As for Izuna, didn't know it would jet back up because several months ago it was around $19 and then $16 at one time... but then again, Atlus or NIS published games, some tend to have fluctuating prices.

[quote name='kndy']Have you ever tried your local "Game Crazy" store? Those are the few places where I found some hard to find, older DS games. As for Izuna, didn't know it would jet back up because several months ago it was around $19 and then $16 at one time... but then again, Atlus or NIS published games, some tend to have fluctuating prices.[/QUOTE]

That's where I picked up Luminous Arc and Etrian Odyssey for $22 each a while back, mint/complete too. They had Izuna as well but it was like $27 which was rather high compared to the other two.:whistle2:?

Anybody able to find a new Etrian Odyssey that they'd be willing to trade for Izuna? My store only has that. >_

[quote name='fifthcore']If anyone can get me a sealed Izuna (not the store copy) I will pay $30 + Shipping. Thanks[/quote]
I, too, am looking for a sealed copy of Izuna. If anyone can help me out, that'd be great! My rates are competitive!

looks like 3 local GS stores have Izuna in stock altho i hope they're new and not used or an opened "new" copy.

I can get my hands on a new Izuna, but it would be gutted Gamestop style...

Shoot me some offers and I'll maybe pick it up as I would have to drive a bit.

[quote name='Antic']The two at mine were both gutted. It's just weird they'd gut one that is locked away behind the glass.[/quote]

which GS? i assume we go to the same ones in MA

[quote name='LiK']which GS? i assume we go to the same ones in MA[/quote]

I live in Western MA. I live closer to the one in Hinsdale, NH than the ones in MA I sometimes go to. It's better that way though because they don't have tax :)

[quote name='Antic']I live in Western MA. I live closer to one in Hinsdale, NH than the ones in MA I sometimes go to. It's better that way though because they don't have tax :)[/quote]

ah, lucky. i just go the usual ones in and around boston. they tend to run out of niche games pretty fast. i might just pay a little more for a sealed copy of izuna in some random online store.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I sold my sealed copy of EO for around $45 on ebay 2 months so I doubt you can readily find this at $20 anywhere[/quote]

There is an Etrian in Rochester NY brand new according to the site, but that's too far for me. Really want this game. :bomb:

The GS next to my work showed 1 copy of Etrian Odyssey (new!) in stock. I called and they said they had one new one left. Except they don't have a box. I asked them how it can be new if it doesn't have a box =/

[quote name='nakedsushi']The GS next to my work showed 1 copy of Etrian Odyssey (new!) in stock. I called and they said they had one new one left. Except they don't have a box. I asked them how it can be new if it doesn't have a box =/[/quote]
Perhaps an employee there checked it out for play and then lost the case :dunce:

Yeah, I heard employees are allowed to check out games from work.

At my local GameCrazy, noticed a few EO's in stock for normal price. There are not too many Atlus gamers in my area...

[quote name='nakedsushi']The GS next to my work showed 1 copy of Etrian Odyssey (new!) in stock. I called and they said they had one new one left. Except they don't have a box. I asked them how it can be new if it doesn't have a box =/[/quote]

You get these all the time at GameStop lately, it just leaves me baffled. Selling new games at full prices with no boxes or intstructions. Congrulations, you get a new cd for $30.

When I questioned the logic of this and laughed the Clerk looked at me like I was weird and was like "but it's a new game, it just doesn't have a box".

[quote name='kndy']At my local GameCrazy, noticed a few EO's in stock for normal price. There are not too many Atlus gamers in my area...[/quote]

Hm...which GameCrazy? I live in CA too.

Got one of these today:

2555565012_3a01bbe70b_o.jpg

:)

[quote name='n8nmonster']Got one of these today:

2555565012_3a01bbe70b_o.jpg

:)[/quote]
GUTTED!!!

Still a retty good deal for $20 since it's getting hard to find.

[quote name='eau']Still a retty good deal for $20 since it's getting hard to find.[/quote]

Getting hard to find? It's been hard to find for many months, now. Finding a new copy of EO in the wild is as difficult as finding Tetris DS. :cry:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Can you link me to a reputable place that sells Izuna for $20? Because EBay prices are over $30 for complete auctions.[/quote]Link, no. But most of the BB GameRushes around the atlanta area all had a bunch in. Their buyer seemed to think that would be a hot seller.

Do you have ny Game Rushes where you live?

[quote name='guinaevere']Link, no. But most of the BB GameRushes around the atlanta area all had a bunch in. Their buyer seemed to think that would be a hot seller.

Do you have ny Game Rushes where you live?[/QUOTE]

No unfortunately I don't. I'm actually gonna pass unless theres a official reprint. I'm out of cash after just buying a HDTV, component cables and a new entertainment center. lol.

bread's done
Back