Jackie Treehorn presents .. OTTjammin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']fuck off. :D[/QUOTE]Absolutely nothing was accomplished over the course of the movie. Not my kinda thing =p.

Dont fuck with The Jesus..!

I can't find the link, but Jesus Quintana is a real sex offender -- he even got busted for the same sex crime.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Absolutely nothing was accomplished over the course of the movie. Not my kinda thing =p.[/QUOTE]
That shouldn't, by any means, make it a bad film.

There are a lot of good films about nothing, in particular.

[quote name='zewone']
1188755988229fo1.gif
[/quote]

:rofl:

Nobody fucks wit da Jesus.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Absolutely nothing was accomplished over the course of the movie. Not my kinda thing =p.[/quote]

I have probably told this story, but I saw that movie in the theatre and hated it. At the end, when the cowboy makes the line about it being a good story, someone in the theatre even yelled out "NO!"

But then, I bought it cheap on VHS (for my Steve Buschemi collection) and loved it the second time I watched it.

So, I imagine it was only because of the girl I was dating at the time as the reason I hated it.

[quote name='Kayden']Lair. Sucks. Hard.[/quote]
B-b-b-but .. you just gotta realize that its supposed to simulate controlling an unresponsive dragon. Just how it would be like in real life. Or so say the Lair creators on the EGM podcast.

Speaking of pstriple games .. I think I'll pick up Heavenly Sword this week. I figure even if it sucks it will be good staring at the main character chick for 8 hours a la Tomb Raider.

[quote name='Kayden']Lair. Sucks. Hard.[/quote] You obviously didn't get the Reviewer's guide.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Speaking of pstriple games .. I think I'll pick up Heavenly Sword this week. I figure even if it sucks it will be good staring at the main character chick for 8 hours a la Tomb Raider.[/quote] Does it have nude codes like Tomb Raider? :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']
Speaking of pstriple games .. I think I'll pick up Heavenly Sword this week. I figure even if it sucks it will be good staring at the main character chick for 8 hours a la Tomb Raider.[/quote]

frosty hated the demo

[quote name='Brak']That shouldn't, by any means, make it a bad film.

There are a lot of good films about nothing, in particular.[/QUOTE]Certain parts of it were good, but like I said, movies about nothing aren't my kinda thing.

[quote name='Chika']frosty hated the demo[/quote]

yes, i did.... it was a crappy demo. game looked nice, might be better as a finished title than the demo... i dunno.

it seemed like... i dunno, i wanted a jump button, i wanted a camera control analog stick, and i wanted to be able to block. (you may be able to block, but i didn't notice the control in the three seconds it flashed them at me...)

So...what are you liking on the PS3 lionheart?

I think with this extra dough-lo I got today, I'll be on the look out for a sub $400 PS3.

[quote name='zewone']So...what are you liking on the PS3 lionheart?

I think with this extra dough-lo I got today, I'll be on the look out for a sub $400 PS3.[/quote]

resistance. ninja gaiden.

The Big Lebowski is one of my favorite Film-Noir pictures.

Looking back on the dream sequence, I have to admire the Coen Brother's attention to dream psychology, as everything seen in the dream was - often times - very minor parts of previous scenes.

I need to actually buy a game for my triple. I was going to go get Virtua Fighter today at a local shop for 26 bucks, but someone bought it yesterday.

I may try and parlay Bioshock into a PS3 game.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Whoever didn't recognize the film mentioned in the OP needs to leave CAG forever.[/quote]
Fine. I don't like you guys anyways.

[quote name='Brak']I haven't turned on my Triple is so long. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know. I still have my friend request pending, and you were the first person I sent one to (I sent it the first day I got my triple).

Speaking of the Coen Brothers .. I watched O Brother, Where Art Though again today. Phenomenal movie. Plus I really like all the old/southern music in it. Especially Big Rock Candy Mountain during the title sequence.

[quote name='zewone']So...what are you liking on the PS3 lionheart?

I think with this extra dough-lo I got today, I'll be on the look out for a sub $400 PS3.[/quote]

Given that I'm not a FPS gamer, usually, I'm digging Resistance. Not so much with the 13 year old fuckwads with the headsets though... now I know why people hate games on Live when not playing with friends. Though I do enjoy the online play overall.

The Ninja Gaiden Sigma demo is the shit. I'll be picking that game up when I see a decent deal on it for sure.

The Darkness demo wasn't that great after playing Resistance. Some of the features were nice, as a former follower of that series, but I didn't like the whole dual wield or the splinter cell "shoot out the lights" aspects.

Heavenly Sword demo was WAY too fucking short... in addition see my gripefest above.

Need to play the Folklore demo still... and GT5. I should probably d/l the NBA Live 08 and DiRT demos too.

[quote name='Chika']resistance. ninja gaiden.[/quote]

I wouldnt really recommend Resistance to a 360 gamer .. especially if you've played Halo 2 and Bioshock recently. And I just dled the Ninja Gaiden demo today. I'm looking forward to playing it. Hopefuly its not as difficult as the one that was on the xbox.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know. I still have my friend request pending, and you were the first person I sent one to (I sent it the first day I got my triple).[/QUOTE]
Shit hasn't been hooked up since I got my HDTV. ;)
[quote name='Maklershed']Speaking of the Coen Brothers .. I watched O Brother, Where Art Though again today. Phenomenal movie. Plus I really like all the old/southern music in it. Especially Big Rock Candy Mountain during the title sequence.[/QUOTE]
That's really a movie that had it all.

Best film adaptation of The Odyssey, to date. ;)

It's hard to say, but I think Barton Fink is my favorite Coen Bros. film. BRILLIANT, enigmatic screenplay.

I think The Big Lebowski comes in at a close second, followed by their overlooked The Man Who Wasn't There.

[quote name='dcfox']Fine. I don't like you guys anyways.[/quote]

We like you just fine. Better than the bitch that told you to leave, for sure.

I think Pooky might be the only one who actually likes her.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know. I still have my friend request pending, and you were the first person I sent one to (I sent it the first day I got my triple).[/quote]

I need to send you one, Rybread. Brax has one waiting from me as well.

[quote name='Maklershed']I wouldnt really recommend Resistance to a 360 gamer .. especially if you've played Halo 2 and Bioshock recently. [/quote]

but it's got real time weapons changing!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We like you just fine. Better than the bitch that told you to leave, for sure.

I think Pooky might be the only one who actually likes her.[/QUOTE]
Well, RaidenJack, but he's not with us anymore :pray::lol:.

[quote name='Jaykrue']Subby, you're dating someone over the age of 12? The end is nigh! :hot:[/QUOTE] I've actually never dated anyone more than three years younger than myself.
[quote name='Chika']with blue eyes and a 36F. so i'm an ultimate fail all around then, eh?[/QUOTE] Blue eyes are fine (though they're no green). 36F is definitely fail, but then you also can cook. Still, a 50%, at best, is not a passing grade where I come from. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We like you just fine. Better than the bitch that told you to leave, for sure.

I think Pooky might be the only one who actually likes her.[/quote]

I never saw her / heard of her before she became a mod. Same with Foladar .. and the only place I've seen that persons name is in the "View CAG Team" screen.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've actually never dated anyone more than three years younger than myself.
Blue eyes are fine (though they're no green). 36F is definitely fail, but then you also can cook. Still, a 50%, at best, is not a passing grade where I come from. ;)[/quote]
saying i can cook is like saying graystone is big boned.

[quote name='Maklershed']I wouldnt really recommend Resistance to a 360 gamer .. especially if you've played Halo 2 and Bioshock recently. And I just dled the Ninja Gaiden demo today. I'm looking forward to playing it. Hopefuly its not as difficult as the one that was on the xbox.[/quote]

I figured I'd actually check out BioShock after all the hype up ins. That shit was pretty good. And I was playing it on PC with the keyboard and touchpad.

I don't see why you wouldn't like both...

I think Pooky might be the only one who actually likes her.[/quote]
I don't mind DoK.

I wasn't going to leave anyways. I've only seen The Big Lebowski once. Freshman year in college. Don't really remember much of it.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't mind DoK.

I wasn't going to leave anyways. I've only seen The Big Lebowski once. Freshman year in college. Don't really remember much of it.[/quote]

i watched it several times in highschool. but that was like 10 years ago.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't mind DoK.

I wasn't going to leave anyways. I've only seen The Big Lebowski once. Freshman year in college. Don't really remember much of it.[/quote]

Was it cause you were drinking everytime someone said "Dude"?

I just read something to that effect. The didn't include analog controls because they wouldn't have been responsive.

THE MOTHER fuckING TILT RESPONDS LIKE YOUR DRUNKEN WHORE OF A MOTHER TO BEGIN WITH!

[quote name='Maklershed']B-b-b-but .. you just gotta realize that its supposed to simulate controlling an unresponsive dragon. Just how it would be like in real life. Or so say the Lair creators on the EGM podcast.

Speaking of pstriple games .. I think I'll pick up Heavenly Sword this week. I figure even if it sucks it will be good staring at the main character chick for 8 hours a la Tomb Raider.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I figured I'd actually check out BioShock after all the hype up ins. That shit was pretty good. And I was playing it on PC with the keyboard and touchpad.

I don't see why you wouldn't like both...[/quote]

The story, graphics, attention to detail, immersion in Bioshock is on a whole different level than Resistance (in my humble opinion). I said it before and I'll say it again, so far Resistance just feels like a ps2 title to me. And my opinion is a little more valid this time as I'm over an hour in now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Was it cause you were drinking everytime someone said "Dude"?[/quote]
There was drinking involved but I don't remember much beyond that :oops:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']yes, i did.... it was a crappy demo. game looked nice, might be better as a finished title than the demo... i dunno.

it seemed like... i dunno, i wanted a jump button, i wanted a camera control analog stick, and i wanted to be able to block. (you may be able to block, but i didn't notice the control in the three seconds it flashed them at me...)[/quote]
She blocks when you don't move. Also pay attention to the colors, as they will tell you when to use the power stance to block or when the normal stance is fine to block.

Resistance is money... but I'm far from blown away by it.

BioShock, on the other hand, blew my mind.

[quote name='TFN']What the hell is wrong with Myspace right now? :([/QUOTE]
It's full of gain iggas.

The userbase is a bunch of whiney fucking tools? That's what I've always found to be wrong with it.

[quote name='TFN']What the hell is wrong with Myspace right now? :(

Im sending messages and then POOF, shit wont even load.[/quote]

Evenin', OTT. How's it going?

Had to pop into a Lebowski-themed thread to make sure that you guys have seen these:

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP01006AAlg.jpg

More info here.

I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back