Jackie Treehorn presents .. OTTjammin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Shit hasn't been hooked up since I got my HDTV. ;)

That's really a movie that had it all.

Best film adaptation of The Odyssey, to date. ;)

It's hard to say, but I think Barton Fink is my favorite Coen Bros. film. BRILLIANT, enigmatic screenplay.

I think The Big Lebowski comes in at a close second, followed by their overlooked The Man Who Wasn't There.[/QUOTE]

I hope the TV you and fez got goes on sale again soon. Now that I got some cash I really would like to get an HDTV, and at this price it will tide me over until I get a real job next year.

this is probably the thousandth time I've posted about this but I can't fucking wait for my 8800gts to get here tomorrow. just need to pop that shit in and I'm off...to install windows. then sleep a night, then play Oblivion the way it should be played :D

This OTT, combined with seeing Death Sentence the other day, is making me want to put in the DVD. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Chika']saying i can cook is like saying graystone is big boned.[/QUOTE] True, but then again it's not much of an issue to me either way.

Here is to hoping that heavenly sword isint that much of a suckfest. I loved the demo even though it only played at 480p

[quote name='Maklershed']The story, graphics, attention to detail, immersion in Bioshock is on a whole different level than Resistance (in my humble opinion). I said it before and I'll say it again, so far Resistance just feels like a ps2 title to me. And my opinion is a little more valid this time as I'm over an hour in now.[/quote]

I don't get it -- but other than Wii trying something different control wise, next-gen seems to be about graphics and online play (or bad tilt controls, amirite Kayden?). So any given title could "feel" like it belongs on a previous generations of console. Zelda:TP could "feel" like a Gamecube game which could feel like an N64 game, since it's still based off the OOT model of game. In that sense, Halo 3 might feel like a more polished updated Halo 2, meaning it should feel like an xbox title?

From playing the demo Bioshock is a much different type of FPS than Resistence. Resistence is a well done action sci-fi war/combat based FPS. Bioshock seems to be more like an adventure based exploration FPS that I've never really experienced before.

And Mak, buddy, I'm not trying to say your opinion isn't valid -- I'm sure you feel that way... what I'm getting at here is that I just don't understand where you're coming from...

Really sucks that the big name PS3 line up this Fall/Winter kinda fell on its face. Drake's and R+C are the last hope...and I don't like R+C that much :(

PS3 is for MGS, Disgaea and Devil May Cry. I know DMC is multiplat but from what i hear the 360 version does not control as nice.

I like that The Dude action figure is sporting Jellies. :lol:

Im really thinking about buying one of those westinghouse 42' HDTV's. My TUBE HDTV isint quite big enough/cutting it. Anyone have an opinon on this TV/have one. Am i better off waiting for black friday and trying to grab one?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']GTFO.[/QUOTE]

What if I provide tits?!

Blah.

I'm in such a blah mood today/ tonight. I can't get anything done and I have had this feeling all day - like when you're somewhere and you know a fight is going to break out. I can't put it in words...

I can't fucking relax, either. Grrrrr....

[quote name='Apossum']Really sucks that the big name PS3 line up this Fall/Winter kinda fell on its face. Drake's and R+C are the last hope...and I don't like R+C that much :([/QUOTE]
I'm not interested in either one of those titles.

First PS3 game I'll end up buying is LBP.

[quote name='zewone']I'm not interested in either one of those titles.

First PS3 game I'll end up buying is LBP.[/quote]
You're not getting MGS4?

fuck. I need a new DS. I have a dead spot on my touch screen. It's been there a while but tonight it's really annoying the hell out of me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Blah.

I'm in such a blah mood today/ tonight. I can't get anything done and I have had this feeling all day - like when you're somewhere and you know a fight is going to break out. I can't put it in words...

I can't fucking relax, either. Grrrrr....[/QUOTE]
I feel you there, brother. I'm having the kind of night where I'm bored, but I have plenty of things I could and probably should be doing.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I feel you there, brother. I'm having the kind of night where I'm bored, but I have plenty of things I could and probably should be doing.[/quote]

Amen. And seeing you on reminds me that I have about 18 drawings that need the photoshop treatment, too.

I'm trying to work up the strength to go downstairs and switch over the laundry.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You're not getting MGS4?[/QUOTE]
Isn't LBP DEC/JAN and MGS4 is like JAN/MAR ?

And the new episode of CYE is money.

"Why didn't you tell me I was eating a black penis?" :lol:

[quote name='InuFaye']Thats probably the biggest reason im such a fucking douchebag to everyone lately.[/QUOTE]
Reasons are needed? This is news to me.

[quote name='zewone']Isn't LBP DEC/JAN and MGS4 is like JAN/MAR ?

And the new episode of CYE is money.

"Why didn't you tell me I was eating a black penis?" :lol:[/quote]
LBP's not supposed to be out until the summer, while MGS4 is early 08.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']LBP's not supposed to be out until the summer, while MGS4 is early 08.[/QUOTE]
Oh...wow...

I'm not going to have shit to play on Triple for awhile.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sony needs to add more avatars to the PSN. Mak and Corrosive's avs aren't original on my friends list. :whistle2:([/quote]

Sorry man, had to go for the Ratchet in the ultimate combat armor... I wish they had more too.

[quote name='zewone']Oh...wow...

I'm not going to have shit to play on Triple for awhile.[/quote]
There's supposed to be an LBP beetah sometime this fall.

I thought the LBP beta was out at the end of this year with the full retail and download being in the spring.

In other news does anyone know a release for DMC4? We need more action games espically for the triple. Im getting Heavenly Sword, but who else thinks we wont see a God of War on the ps3 until 2009 at the earliest?

[quote name='InuFaye']DMC will make YOU cry.[/QUOTE]Fail.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Devil May Run Up On A Nigga.[/QUOTE]Win, of the BWALLIN' variety.

Nothing is more fun than some grabbing on to your shirt in a football game and hearing a loud-ass tear. Something that's almost as fun is to be guarded by the one dude that doesn't cut their nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back