JACT, Playing your OWN PC games for free stuff!

Strifekw

CAGiversary!
www.jact.com

What is JACT exactly?

"JACT provides a revolutionary FREE service that rewards PC gamers while they play their favorite games. Think of credit card points and airline miles BUT for gamers. Instead of flying or swiping your credit card, you play games like World of Warcraft and CounterStrike. It's a reward program designed around what you already enjoy doing; gaming. Simply play your favorite PC games and accrue credits that can be exchanged for prizes in JACT's online Mall. Your points accumulate every time you play, giving you the added incentive of "Playing with Purpose"." (more info can be found at http://www.jact.com/about.php?tab=how)

It's estimated that for every minute that you play, you get one (1) JACT buck (more like 1.014 or something). Just check out the JACT Mall (http://www.jact.com/home.php?cat=248) and see all the items that you can purchase!

Here is a list of supported games (http://www.jact.com/games.php) (Yes, WoW, CSS, CoD4, War3, and all those other popular games are most likely in it)

This is totally legit guys! I myself have gotten an Xbox 360 wireless controller out of this (cost me 35,000 JACT Bux). It took me about 4 months, but what did I have to do? Just play my games!
Check out their testimonials for other user reviews: http://www.jact.com/testimonials.php

Since there are so many WoW players, I'd like to mention that they sell WoW 60 day game cards on occasion. And they ALWAYS have raffles for them like this (http://www.jact.com/product.php?productid=19129&cat=362&page=1). So if you're a WoW player, you should probably look into this. Since you're gaming all day, why not get a free 60 day game card for free? :D

This is USA only.
------------------------
How to get started:
------------------------
1a.
If you want to get started, you first need an account. Since this is currently in Beta mode (has been in beta mode for over a year, so it might come out of it soon), it's invite only. Although, you can request an invite, which I guarantee you will get one from them, you just might have to wait a few hours(info based on users on this forum) to receive the invite code in your e-mail.
http://www.jact.com/invite_waiting_list.php
-OR-
1b.
You can PM me if you want your invite code faster, because I have about 50+ invites ready to give out. I'd love for you guys to have me invite you instead though. I would be getting 500 jact bux once you accumulate 5,000 jact bux in your account (it would be great if you guys could help me out too :)) Just make sure that when you PM me, send me your E-MAIL too.

Once you get your code, register it.
http://www.jact.com/register.php

When you're logged in, go to "My Games" (http://www.jact.com/games.php), then check the games that you play.

Download and install their program (named Eamonn) so that when you're playing your games, you will be accumulating points.

Download the program, Eamonn http://www.jact.com/get_eamonn.php?download

If you're worried about viruses and spyware, don't be. I've been using this program for about half a year now, and I've had no problems. It's also been pubically scanned by many reliable sources.
http://www.jact.com/about.php?tab=trust (this link leads you to more info about your security)

Once you've installed the program, load it up and login to your account and set up your preferences if you want. I recommend you have Eamonn load up everytime your computer boots up so that you don't have to worry about it. Eamonn takes up very little memory, so I don't think it would be a problem for many of you guys.

Go to "Tools" and click "Refresh Local Game List". This step may be automatic for first time users though (I don't remember :))

Once you've set up everything you can go ahead and start accumulating points while you enjoy playing your games!

So if you guys have any questions, or want an invite feel free to shoot me a PM (make sure you send me your e-mail so I can send you the invite code).

This is how It looks like in action!

eamonn2.jpg

gaming2.jpg

EDIT: If you have trouble with accumulating points, try doing this:

[quote name='Strifekw']Hmm.. did you try manually updating your points?
Sometimes even when you try updating your points, it won't, but if you try an hour later, it may update and show the points you should have. It might even take a restart; and no, your points won't be lost if you didnt update and restarted your computer. Only time your points won't get counted for is when you get a blue screen or something before you points are updated.

Hmm.. while we're on that note, maybe you should try restarting your computer. After load up your game and play for like 5-10 minutes. After, minimize your game and press "Update Credits". Your bux should add up to the amount of minutes you played.

Do you have your in-game-counter display on? (the display that shows that it is generating points, like in my warcraft3 screenshot)
If not, try turing that on, and have the update interval every 5 minutes (will update your credits every 5 minutes). Also, make sure you are connected to the internet when you play playing.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds interesting. so what's the hitch? in game ads? pop ups? how are the advertisers getting money to give this company, to give in the form of prizes to the players?

Actually, other than that counter at the bottom of the screen in the last picture (which is turn offable) there's no in game ads or anything. From what I've heard, the companies hire JACT to get players to play their games, which make the companies money. JACT is just the middleman and gives the players something in return for helping them make money.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']sounds interesting. so what's the hitch? in game ads? pop ups? how are the advertisers getting money to give this company, to give in the form of prizes to the players?[/quote]

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Actually, other than that counter at the bottom of the screen in the last picture (which is turn offable) there's no in game ads or anything. From what I've heard, the companies hire JACT to get players to play their games, which make the companies money. JACT is just the middleman and gives the players something in return for helping them make money.[/quote]

^^ Exactly what he said.

[quote name='bloodshot']I would like One.[/quote]
PM me your e-mail address and I can send you an invite. :)

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i'll give it a try. send me one please.[/quote]

[quote name='Myeviltwin']sounds awesome, id like a code too[/quote]
Just PM me you're e-mails and I can get those codes to you guys!

It's just that I can't generate the code, I can only send the code to an e-mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience! ;)

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Not to be bagging on this thread or anything (it's great and all) but doesn't this technically belong in the referral section?[/quote]
I give you guys a choice of requesting an invite from the JACT website (no referrals), or you can request an invite from me (referral).

I went through the process of getting an invite from JACT, and it took somewhere from 3-7 days to get. It's just that if you request an invite from me, you will get the invite faster, and you will also be helping out a fellow CAG! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a bunch invites available if Strifekw runs out. Can PM me if you want one. Faster than waiting for one from the Jact invite list. Been using Jact for a while now, good stuff

35000 jact bux for the controller.

60 minutes in an hour...so you have to play ~583 hours to get that.

I'd be afraid to see that amount. Sure, free stuff, but it does a lot to see that...

[quote name='SuxoR']I'll take an invite if I can[/quote]
Sure can! Just PM me your e-mail and I can get you a code.

Thanks for the invite Strifekw

Here's to winning free stuff while playing games. Can't get any more pimpin than this.

[quote name='chomowski']thanks for invite Strife!
how do they know you're actually playing games? can't we just idle? lol[/quote]

The Eamonn program tracks your ingame status (keyboard/mouse clicks). Theres three states: Active, Idle, and Inactive. If you don't hit any keyboard/mouse buttons after a few seconds, you go Idle and you don't earn any Bux. You go inactive when the game is minimized. It actually works pretty well detecting bots and stuff too.

id love an invite.

But just curious what if you have say Warcraft 3 and World of warcraft open at the same time ? would you gain double points ?

[quote name='Limet']id love an invite.

But just curious what if you have say Warcraft 3 and World of warcraft open at the same time ? would you gain double points ?[/quote]
Send me a PM along with your e-mail and I can get it to ya!

Yeah that would be nice huh? XD
Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way! ;)

This is going to take a while! I just played 3 songs on FoF and I only have 5 points? That took a good 10 minutes so I don't know if the server is slow or what.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']This is going to take a while! I just played 3 songs on FoF and I only have 5 points? That took a good 10 minutes so I don't know if the server is slow or what.[/quote]
JACT makes sure that you are actually playing te game to avoid idle point accumulation. Were you pressing buttons 'fast enough' (doesn't really have to be fast or anything, just as long as it doesn't seem like you're idle)?

[quote name='Strifekw']JACT makes sure that you are actually playing te game to avoid idle point accumulation. Were you pressing buttons 'fast enough' (doesn't really have to be fast or anything, just as long as it doesn't seem like you're idle)?[/quote]
Yes I was pressing buttons almost all the time but I was using my wireless guitar that I have hooked up to the computer instead of the keyboard. I'll try GTA later with a keyboard and mouse and see how I do.

bread's done
Back