Jade Empire Spanish version - really released in the US?

mbstuff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Does this thing really exist? I saw it on ebgames.com while trying to decide whether I want a LE Jade Empire to hold on to since I can't seem to find anything else to buy with a $25 voucher.

I think it's a great idea if it's actually happening. Not that I remember much from my 4 years of high school Spanish other than numbers and a few greetings, but I think it's overdue. After all, if they already have translated versions for other territories, why not release them here as well?

Has this happened with any other games to anyone's knowledge? Non-English versions of games being released in the States?

For a while, we had listings for a Spanish Halo 2 and Forza Motorsports at GameStop, but they were never delivered. They probably do exist, but I've never seen them in the states.

Yep, the local BB here had a few copies with "Spanish Version" stickers on them. Not surprising since there are a lot of people that speak spanish here.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yep, the local BB here had a few copies with "Spanish Version" stickers on them. Not surprising since there are a lot of people that speak spanish here.[/QUOTE]

Are they mexican or south american versions that are just sold in the u.s.? Or are they actual spanish versions made for the u.s.?

Hmmm. They should have the Spanish version in my area too then, since we have a large Hispanic population here in south Florida. I'll have to look for it, so I can replay the game in Spanish and see if I remember anything from high school Spanish.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Are they mexican or south american versions that are just sold in the u.s.? Or are they actual spanish versions made for the u.s.?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. All I know is that they're labeled as Spanish versions, but I'm not sure if they're versions from other countries sold here or another version for US gamers.

I'm all for Spanish versions of games here. It's the fastest growing language in the US and the more people into games the better.

I've seen the Spanish language Forza at a Software ETC (Which I didn't even know still existed.) in Richmond, VA. I had never seen a Spanish version of any game at retail in the U.S.

bread's done
Back