Jak & Daxter Collection - $37.99 + FSSS

Yeah I've been waiting patiently for this to drop, and I'm starting to get impatient. However, $2 off isn't gonna do it for me.

The nice thing is that the 3 games are also on PSN so it's not like this game could get rare and ever go for more than $40. It'll drop eventually, my guess is Newegg will put it on sale here soon.

[quote name='Zaku77']This and the Silent Hill collection really need to drop to $20!![/QUOTE]
& the DMC collection, please.

Agreed. I want this collection badly but a $2 price drop won't cut it. It will drop quickly just like any others. I like to just pretend the collections don't exist until they hit

I already platinumed The Precursor Legacy. I bit the bullet and ordered it off Walmart.com with my discount (Walmart's 10%, baby!) and did Site-to-Store.

This one's taking its damn time to reach $20 and is quite hard to find, so spending ~$40 isn't so bad.

You can get this for $30.79 from Lockerz if you have 750PTZ, but I'm personally waiting for a $19.99 price point.

That's what I did for the Sly collection. It took forever, but it eventually got there.

After watching all the other HD collections drop in price AFTER I already bought them, I, too, am waiting this one out. That said, I'm starting to get impatient, so I hope we see it get to $30 or less soon.

[quote name='scottman']This has only been out 2 months. You guys are WAY too impatient.[/QUOTE]

When it comes to buying the prettiest versions of terrific games (especially in the action-adventure / platforming genre), I'll always be impatient. :D

Freakin' in for one. Now what to do with this bad boy I get to keep...

two-2-dollar-bill.jpg

As far as I know, I've got all of the HD Collections except for the 3 newest ones. I just got back into gaming a couple years ago, so these collections are perfect for me to catch up on games I missed.

Don't make fun guys. You can buy a McDouble and a Coke at McDonald's to have while you play the game with the money saved here. LOOK AT ALL THESE SAVINGS

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yeah I've been waiting patiently for this to drop, and I'm starting to get impatient. However, $2 off isn't gonna do it for me.

The nice thing is that the 3 games are also on PSN so it's not like this game could get rare and ever go for more than $40. It'll drop eventually, my guess is Newegg will put it on sale here soon.[/QUOTE]

anyone know if the other PlayStation HD collections have the games on psn? I'll get this when it's under $18 and hopefully not the greatest hits version that will come out.

[quote name='Coltin']Don't make fun guys. You can buy a McDouble and a Coke at McDonald's to have while you play the game with the money saved here. LOOK AT ALL THESE SAVINGS[/QUOTE]

What if we don't like McDonald's? Any other recommendations?

Sly, Splinter Cell, and Prince of Persia collections are all on PSN as well.

The Sly collection didn't hit PSN until WELL after the disc version came out, so it's possible that MGS, DMC, Silent Hill, and others may eventually hit PSN as well.

[quote name='barrit']What if we don't like McDonald's? Any other recommendations?[/QUOTE]

You can get like 30 tacos at Taco Bell. SAVINGS

With the gohastings 30% sale I got a complete used copy for $27.xx shipped. I think its out of stock right now but you never know.

Yeah $2 off aint gonna make me bite... I bought past HD collections from best buy for $20 so this will soon fall in the same direction.

[quote name='DesertLeo']With the gohastings 30% sale I got a complete used copy for $27.xx shipped. I think its out of stock right now but you never know.[/QUOTE]

Hastings used games usually come in worse shape than gamestops. I almost picked up a copy when it was in stock but didn't want a case that someone's dog chewed on.

[quote name='MauraderShields']playing ps2 roms in full HD on my TV using emulation software> overpriced HD collections[/QUOTE]

Because bootlegging is so cool!

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Because bootlegging is so cool![/QUOTE]

Maybe he owns the ps2 versions already, and maybe they are games that don't have hd collections! If I had a setup like that I'd be cheeky abut it too. It sounds awesome!

bread's done
Back