Jak II, R&C: GC, Jet Li RtH, SOCOM II $9.99 each YMMV!!

davelin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from CC. I was going to see if I can use my GGC at my local CC for SOCOM II. But what I saw was that all four of those games were price tagged at $9.99. (Both GH and original versions)

I kNOW this is going to be extremely YMMV because all of them rang up $19.99 in the computer and the sales clerk has to change them manually to $9.99.

This is at the Ann Arbor, MI CC. I have no idea why they were priced tagged at $9.99. I didn't want to ask them in case they realized those games are $19.99 in their ads this week. =)

I think this truly does boil down to the mileage from your current location to the Ann Arbor CC :wink:

Good finds though!

I guess it happens a lot at CC. I bought THUG for Xbox for $4.99 because it was tagged $4.99 and in the $4.99 bin back in July but rang up for $39.99. They honored the $4.99 price.

i better check my local CC tomorrow :)

Also, I did Pickup Ratchet and Clank 2, Socom 2 at Target for $10.59 Each plus taxes ;)

I plan to pickup Jet Li: Rise to Honor but wonder it any good. Also, i heard the control is bad right ??

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='punqsux']thats about as YMMV as finding $5 on the streets[/quote]

I found a 100 dollar bill once like 2 years ago.[/quote]

OMG, I lost a 100 dollar bill 2 years ago. May I have it back now, please? :roll:

[quote name='punqsux']thats about as YMMV as finding $5 on the streets[/quote]

actually, i just went outside and saw a $5 bill in the street....ITS NOT YMMV! OH MY GOD! GO OUT IN THE STREET NOW!

yea, one time, @ cc i was lookin around and i found midnight club for 8.23 or something like that..i was shocked...b/c it just came out and was like 39.99-49.99

the guy scanned it and it was 7 bucks :D i bought it right there :D

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I guess it happens a lot at CC. I bought THUG for Xbox for $4.99 because it was tagged $4.99 and in the $4.99 bin back in July but rang up for $39.99. They honored the $4.99 price.[/quote]

The bastards wouldn't honor that when I found Bombastic in the $4.99 bin during the sale. The game rang up $19.99 and even though they only had the $5 games out of the security cases, they still refused. Luckily a couple weeks later, when Bombastic finally DID drop to that, I got it.

[quote name='el bobo']Errr.. What does YMMV stand for?[/quote]

Put your mouse over the underline... but to make it easier, it means Your Mileage May Vary. Basically stating "some stores may have it, some won't".

In the future, if you see underlines on any intials, be sure to put your mouse over the underline for a definition.

[quote name='siamesellama']Awesome. I'm going to Ann Arbor Saturday! The one by the Toy's R Us, grocery store and loads of shoe stores?[/quote]

Yup, that's the one. It's on the Hiller's side, not TRU side, though.
If you can't find it on the shelf, there are some in their display columns on the floor. I saw about 5 copies of each of the games, but this was yesterday, though.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='punqsux']thats about as YMMV as finding $5 on the streets[/quote]

I found a 100 dollar bill once like 2 years ago.[/quote]

OMG, I lost a 100 dollar bill 2 years ago. May I have it back now, please? :roll:[/quote]

This is probably the funniest post I've read on CAG so far. Way to go, guessed. You're proving to be both an intelligent and witty individual. Of course, the fact that it's 2am may have something to do with my taste in jokes right now...

bread's done
Back