Japanese / Asian XBOX 360 Games for Sale with FREE SHIPPING! (SOME BRAND NEW SEALED)

deathadder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am selling all my jap games.. some are sealed and some are open... here is what I have and the asking price.. give me a message here or email me at [email protected]

Convenience Store 200X (Openned and played a few times) - $50 SHIPPED
Dead or Alive 4 (Asian Version, Openned and played a few times) - $23 SHIPPED
Kengo Zero (BRAND NEW SEALED) - $58 SHIPPED
Senko No Ronde Rev.X (BRAND NEW SEALED) - $57 SHIPPED
Zegapain XOR (BRAND NEW SEALED) - $55 SHIPPED
Far East of Eden (BRAND NEW SEALED) - $58 SHIPPED
Zoids Infinity Ex Neo (BRAND NEW SEALED) - $58 SHIPPED

*** Please note that to play the Japanese and Asian games, you will need a Japanese or Asian Xbox 360. It will not work on an American or PAL console. ***

All shipping is free and I will ship first class. I only accept paypal. Shippng for free only applies to United States. I will also ship to other countries, but shipping charges will apply. I have greatfeedback on Ebay. My user name on Ebay is always-4-less. Please message me for any questions or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

[quote name='sandrokstar']how much would a Japanese/Asian console go for? could i play it in the states like with Xbox Live and everything?[/QUOTE]

You can buy a Japanese console off of ebay for less than $250.. they also sell them on playasia.com . It will work in the states, as you can see by my profile... all Xbox Live games will work also. The only thing is that you would need a memory card so you can move your profile to the other console. If you don't have a memory card, you can also recover the account on the other console, but you would then need to recover the account each time you change consoles.

UPDATE: Tetris GrandMaster Ace, Special Forces 3, LOVEFootball, and Pro Baseball Spirit 3 all gone.

Also, I can negotiate the prices listed above if you buy games in bundles. Just send me an email or a message.

I will also soon be selling my entire American Xbox 360 games. I have over 50 games. Check out this thread later for details.

bread's done
Back