Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Welcome to the Japanese niche games deals and discussion thread!  Feel free to talk about local and import Japanese games here.  Our goal is to maintain a thread dedicated to active deals on niche games including RPGs, Visual Novels (VN), Shoot'em ups (Shmups), Musou, etc.  Also maintained are pre-orders for standard, limited and collector's edition games with key release dates provided.

I've wikified the thread to make it more friendly and open to others that can actively update with important information. You can find the wiki post directly below this one.

NOTE:  Please, leave the censorship discussion away from this thread.  It's common for japanese games to have questionable content outside of the country.  We want to keep discussions to the game itself and not about cultural/societal tolerance.

A message from Thorbahn:

Our CAG Japanese Niche Games Thread also has a community on PS4, where you can interact and game with other members of the thread.

Our moderators are: Draekon, Las_Hole, and Waffleswanton

You can basically friend any of our members, or any moderator, and you will be able to request to join the community under "Communities friends are in" tab, and a mod will approve your request.

You can also leave your PSN ID in the thread, saying you want to join, and we can invite you directly as well.

As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not get far in Tokyo Mirage Sessions but my impressions is this game is made for people who like JPop, Persona and want another SMT game while waiting for Persona 5.

Unless your huge into Fire Emblem, the FE stuff is there but you wouldn't know it's FE.

Got my Grand Kingdom: Grand Edition in the mail today. Well packed by NISA as usual. The grand edition content comes in a separate (very thin) box. I already put two creases in it opening it, so fair warning to use some care when opening it if you want to display it. The LE box the rest of the content comes in is much nicer though. The art book is very well done too.
Mine is coming in from Amazon tomorrow, I'll be interested to see how it's packed. I've got a theory on how to get my Amazon pre-orders delivered in a box and it's worked the last two times, if I go 3 for 3 I'l be convinced.

I know I'm in the minority, but as much as I want ZTD, I'm not stressing about it since I would rather Amazon ship ZTD with the watches and other bonus together.  I only have 25% faith that they will actually ship the watches separately because this game is smaller scale than those big name releases.

First Impressions Mini Review of: Star Ocean Integrity & Faithlessness for PS4

First Impression: The Last Remnant. 3 words that's exactly what this felt like the second I booted up the game... Which is not bad but it's not great.

Story: It's ok, the first 3 hours it's pretty self explanatory but then by hour 4-5 it gets all Sci-Fi and it throws you off for a loop. You also get all if not most all of the characters early on and it helps the combat flesh out a bit since the first few hours is rough.

Combat: This is the reason why I bought this game not because I'm a big Star Ocean fan or anything (Infact I've never played any of the other SO games) so I expected a bit more... I gotta say that it's a big let down. It starts off a bit rough. You start off with 1 skill and you learn them as you progress. Problem is you can only use 4 at a time... So combat goes like this

Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack, Heavy Attack, Skill 1 & Skill 2. Rinse & Repeat then do Skill 3 & 4 to do a 2nd chain.

You still keep a combo going but I gotta say it's not very rewarding.

YOU CAN switch characters & find a nice balance but it doesn't go any deeper than that. There's these big attacks you build a bar for but they're basically saved for bosses.

I'm only about 7 or so hours in, so I can't say if it truly pays off but so far it's really a 6/10

Extras: There is a TON of sidequests can't deny that but they feel like filler, nothing really important.

The whole Roles aspect of it for the way the AI handles your characters seems weird. You get these crystals and that's the currency you use to unlock more roles... problem is they don't really differ much. You'll start out as a Attacker which then unlocks Ace but that just gives you some minimal boost of dmg or gauge build... They don't seem all that important except for healer since you will die alot at boss fights.

Trash mobs feel super weak but bosses are ridic tough so make sure you have alot of revives.

1 HUGE bonus is that the VA for NEP NEP does the voice of a character in the game :D/

I know I'm in the minority, but as much as I want ZTD, I'm not stressing about it since I would rather Amazon ship ZTD with the watches and other bonus together. I only have 25% faith that they will actually ship the watches separately because this game is smaller scale than those big name releases.
100% agree. I really only ordered the watch, not the game. If not for the watch I'd just walk into EB for the game or whatever.

Did not get far in Tokyo Mirage Sessions but my impressions is this game is made for people who like JPop, Persona and want another SMT game while waiting for Persona 5.

Unless your huge into Fire Emblem, the FE stuff is there but you wouldn't know it's FE.
Sums up my take on it exactly as well. I'm about 7 hours in and the combat is pretty fun and rewarding but everything else about the game is a chore to get through. The first intermission is a terrible experience so tedious, but you have to do them to progress their friendships and get the true ending.

First Impression: The Last Remnant. 3 words that's exactly what this felt like the second I booted up the game... Which is not bad but it's not great.

Story: It's ok, the first 3 hours it's pretty self explanatory but then by hour 4-5 it gets all Sci-Fi and it throws you off for a loop. You also get all if not most all of the characters early on and it helps the combat flesh out a bit since the first few hours is rough.

Combat: This is the reason why I bought this game not because I'm a big Star Ocean fan or anything (Infact I've never played any of the other SO games) so I expected a bit more... I gotta say that it's a big let down. It starts off a bit rough. You start off with 1 skill and you learn them as you progress. Problem is you can only use 4 at a time... So combat goes like this

Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack, Heavy Attack, Skill 1 & Skill 2. Rinse & Repeat then do Skill 3 & 4 to do a 2nd chain.

YOU CAN switch characters & find a nice balance but it doesn't go any deeper than that. There's these big attacks you build a bar for but they're basically saved for bosses.

I'm only about 7 or so hours in, so I can't say if it truly pays off but so far it's really a 6/10

Extras: There is a TON of sidequests can't deny that but they feel like filler, nothing really important.

The whole Roles aspect of it for the way the AI handles your characters seems weird. You get these crystals and that's the currency you use to unlock more roles... problem is they don't really differ much. You'll start out as a Attacker which then unlocks Ace but that just gives you some minimal boost of dmg or gauge build... They don't seem all that important except for healer since you will die alot at boss fights.

Trash mobs feel super weak but bosses are ridic tough so make sure you have alot of revives.

1 HUGE bonus is that the VA for NEP NEP does the voice of a character in the game :D/

I only played for about an hour this afternoon but I couldn't stand the combat. I imagine it will get better with more party members unlocked but its definitely a huge disappointment.

I'm sad to see SO5 is getting blasted but I'm glad I didn't preorder for once. For those of you playing it, is there anything redeeming about it? Really fast load times, efficient menus,  anything? It seems like every review points out how everything is average or below average.

I'm sad to see SO5 is getting blasted but I'm glad I didn't preorder for once. For those of you playing it, is there anything redeeming about it? Really fast load times, efficient menus, anything? It seems like every review points out how everything is average or below average.
Honestly from the first time I saw it I thought it looked like a budget game. I'm happy we're getting more Star Ocean and I would have gotten it if Tokyo Mirage Sessions didn't come out a few days before, but it's still disappointing. Will still play eventually.

I'm sad to see SO5 is getting blasted but I'm glad I didn't preorder for once. For those of you playing it, is there anything redeeming about it? Really fast load times, efficient menus, anything? It seems like every review points out how everything is average or below average.
All the reviews i have seen have said that the combat is fun and enjoyable, which shouldnt be a surprise as that is tri-aces bread and butter.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is

Better than Persona 4

Fight me
giphy.gif

Is dual audio on disk? If so I owe my friend 10 bucks now........ :roll:

Well, this sucks:

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/747577597882576896
If Amazon isn't answering Askys questions, then I'm guessing they aren't on board for shipping separate, or whatever they requested they do.

Get ready for it being shipped in a bubble mailer like mine was, and more than likely crushed...like mine was...
This is why I don't buy any of these NISA titles through amazon. I'm more than happy to pay the extra shipping to insure a proper condition upon arrival.

Also, did anyone else get their shipping notice for ZTD from Gamestop yet? And if so, was your card charged yet? I got my tracking number although it's not active, but my card wasn't charged.

I actually had 1 copy of each version ordered, and on my order page now, it shows the watch for the Vita game as not being shipped yet, but the 3DS game no longer shows the watch at all. So I'm planning to return that one to the store once my order arrives, but I can't do that if I haven't been charged. I hope their not waiting until the watch ships to charge me, but I guess it's possible.

I can't see GS shipping any order of any kind without getting their payment first, even though they are splitting the order up because of the watch.

I'm enjoying it so far, about an hour and a half in. What I'm enjoying most (other than the very fun battle system) is how streamlined it is. As much as I love RPGs, they can be plodding at times. Everything in SO5 is fast - NPC conversations appear in pop-up bubbles and then go away, you're in your first real battle after about 10 minutes and you leave the first town in less than half an hour. Load times are almost nonexistent, menus are attractive and efficient, and there's a wealth of well-written item and lore descriptions.

So much stuff I want but I'm just going to keep playing Project Diva Future Tone anyways so i'm sorry all other games. Your job is to just look pretty on the shelf. I wish my Tokyo Mirage wouldn't take a week to get here from Amazon though. I pre-ordered that thing.

Well, fuck it. I'm just going to post what I've got for the Steam Summer Sale. It's not everything but at this point I don't really care. Would've had it out yesterday but I forgot I was switching internet providers which left me without internet for the part of the day I was available. I also did not bother double-checking links or for spelling errors, so you'll have to deal with it (A couple visual novels are probably in the general list, but I can't be bothered to move them). I also added in a couple titles here and there that weren't Japanese, but fit the thread in other ways.

If you want to know its lowest price for a game so far on Steam, you can use the enhanced steam addon/plugin for Firefox or Chrome to check for that on the stores page. You can also use SteamDB to view deals by tags, which these probably house the most thread related titles:

Anime

Shoot 'Em Ups

Visual Novel

Ordered by Title:
Everything not SHMUPS or Visual Novels
$2.99 (80%) Abyss Odyssey
$5.99 (60%) Agarest: Generations of War
$7.99 (60%) Agarest: Generations of War 2
$7.99 (60%) Agarest: Generations of War Zero
$14.99 (50%) AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
$0.74 (75%) Altered Beast
$2.99 (90%) Amnesia: Memories
$53.99 (10%) ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND
$1.99 (80%) Bionic Commando
$1.99 (80%) Bionic Commando: Rearmed
$23.99 (60%) BLADESTORM: Nightmare
$3.74 (75%) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
$7.49 (75%) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
$9.99 (75%) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
$7.49 (50%) Chroma Squad
$2.99 (80%) Citizens of Earth
$7.99 (60%) Cladun X2
$9.74 (35%) Corpse Party
$15.99 (20%) CrossCode
$3.74 (75%) Crypt of the NecroDancer
$4.94 (67%) D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die -Season One-
$13.59 (66%) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Enhanced 64bit Version)
$44.99 (25%) Dark Souls III
$4.99 (75%) Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
$19.99 (50%) DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
$5.99 (70%) Dead Rising 2
$5.99 (70%) Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
$14.99 (70%) Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition
$4.99 (75%) Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
$14.99 (25%) Disgaea PC
$8.99 (70%) DmC: Devil May Cry
$2.49 (50%) Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
$12.49 (75%) DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
$20.09 (33%) Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
$4.94 (67%) DuckTales: Remastered
$24.99 (50%) DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires
$19.99 (60%) DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
$4.99 (75%) ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
$6.69 (33%) Exile's End
$7.49 (75%) Fairy Fencer F
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy III
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy IV
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
$14.99 (50%) Final Fantasy Type-0
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy V
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy VI
$5.99 (50%) Final Fantasy VIII
$19.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection Seeders Edition
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIII
$9.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
$9.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIII-2
$9.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
$3.99 (50%) Forward to the Sky
$11.99 (40%) GOCCO OF WAR
$0.74 (75%) Golden Axe II
$0.74 (75%) Golden Axe III
$9.99 (50%) Grandia II Anniversary Edition
$0.74 (75%) Gunstar Heroes
$4.79 (52%) Gurumin: A Monsterous Adventure
$2.99 (50%) Gyromancer
$2.49 (75%) Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
$2.49 (75%) Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
$11.99 (20%) htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
$11.99 (60%) Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
$5.99 (80%) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation
$4.49 (85%) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
$5.99 (80%) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
$8.99 (70%) Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
$3.74 (75%) La-Mulana
$0.74 (75%) Landstalker: The Treasure of King Nole
$2.39 (20%) LiEat
$0.74 (75%) Light Crusader
$4.99 (75%) Lost Planet 2
$6.24 (75%) Lost Planet 3
$3.74 (75%) Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
$4.99 (75%) Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
$6.99 (30%) Magic Potion Explorer
$2.99 (70%) Magical Battle Festa
$0.99 (75%) Meadowland
$7.49 (75%) METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
$4.99 (75%) METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
$27.99 (30%) METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
$4.99 (50%) Mighty Switch Force! Academy
$1.49 (50%) Mighty Switch Force! Hose It Down!
$4.99 (50%) Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
$2.49 (75%) Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
$7.99 (20%) Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
$9.99 (50%) Mugen Souls
$7.49 (75%) NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST
$24.99 (50%) NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
$7.49 (75%) NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution
$3.59 (60%) NEO AQUARIUM - The King of Crustaceans -
$2.49 (75%) NiGHTS Into Dreams
$38.49 (30%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Kakushin with Power Up Kit
$21.49 (50%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Souzou (Traditional Chinese Version)
$29.99 (50%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence
$38.49 (30%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Tendou with Power Up Kit
$38.49 (30%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Tenshouki WPK HD Version
$12.49 (75%) One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
$0.87 (75%) One Way Heroics
$4.99 (50%) Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator
$0.74 (75%) Phantasy Star II
$0.74 (75%) Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
$0.74 (75%) Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millenium
$19.98 (20%) Phantom Brave PC
$4.99 (75%) Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
$6.99 (65%) Resident Evil 4
$7.49 (75%) Resident Evil 6
$7.49 (75%) Resident Evil Revelations
$0.74 (75%) Revenge of the Shinobi
$3.74 (75%) Rime Beta
$0.74 (75%) Ristar
$16.99 (66%) Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul
$24.99 (50%) SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
$0.97 (86%) Saturday Morning RPG
$2.49 (50%) SEASON OF MYSTERY: The Cherry Blossom Murders
$26.99 (10%) SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS
$0.74 (75%) Shadow Dancer
$9.99 (50%) Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
$4.99 (50%) Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
$0.74 (75%) Shining Force
$0.74 (75%) Shining Force II
$0.74 (75%) Shining in the Darkness
$0.74 (75%) Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
$2.99 (70%) Skullgirls
$7.49 (75%) Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
$9.99 (50%) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
$4.99 (50%) Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
$2.49 (50%) Sonic 3 & Knuckles
$2.49 (50%) Sonic 3D Blast
$4.99 (50%) Sonic Adventure 2
$3.99 (50%) Sonic Adventure DX
$2.49 (50%) Sonic CD
$14.99 (50%) Sonic Generations
$14.99 (50%) Sonic Lost World
$2.49 (50%) Sonic Spinball
$2.49 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog
$2.49 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog 2
$4.99 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
$7.49 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II
$1.99 (75%) Space Channel 5: Part 2
$1.19 (70%) Star Sky - ブルームーン
$2.99 (70%) Starchaser: Priestess of the Night Sky
$11.99 (20%) Stardew Valley
$29.99 (25%) Stranger of Sword City
$40.19 (33%) Street Fighter V
$0.74 (75%) Streets of Rage
$0.74 (75%) Streets of Rage 2
$0.74 (75%) Streets of Rage 3
$4.49 (70%) STRIDER
$0.74 (75%) Super Thunder Blade
$0.74 (75%) Sword of Vermillion
$7.99 (60%) Tales of Symphonia
$19.99 (60%) Tales of Zestiria
$7.49 (50%) The Deadly Tower of Monsters
$11.99 (20%) The Gate of Firmament
$4.99 (50%) The Last Remnant
$9.99 (50%) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
$19.49 (35%) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
$29.99 (50%) Toukiden: Kiwami
$7.49 (75%) Ultra Street Fighter IV
$3.19 (20%) Unholy Heights
$3.74 (75%) Valdis Story: Abyssal City
$0.74 (75%) Virtua Fighter 2
$2.49 (75%) War of the Human Tanks
$6.49 (50%) War of the Human Tanks - ALTeR
$8.99 (10%) War of the Human Tanks - Limited Operations
$11.99 (40%) Way of the Samurai 3
$12.49 (50%) Way of the Samurai 4
$0.74 (75%) Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
$0.74 (75%) Wonder Boy in Monster World
$8.99 (70%) YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z
$2.99 (50%) Yosumin!
$4.49 (70%) Ys I & II Chronicles+
$5.99 (70%) Ys Origin
$5.99 (70%) Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
$4.49 (70%) Ys: The Oath in Felghana
$1.99 (80%) Zeno Clash
$2.99 (80%) Zeno Clash 2

SHMUPS
$2.99 (50%) Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition HD
$1.99 (80%) Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
$0.99 (80%) Danmaku Unlimited 2
$34.99 (30%) DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
$5.99 (50%) DELTAZEAL
$9.74 (35%) ESCHATOS
$1.49 (50%) eXceed - Gun Bullet Children
$2.99 (50%) eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package
$3.39 (15%) Gun Wings
$1.99 (50%) GundeadliGne
$1.99 (50%) Gundemonium Recollection
$1.99 (50%) Hitogata Happa
$4.99 (50%) Ikaruga
$5.59 (60%) Isbarah
$3.99 (50%) KAMUI
$4.99 (75%) Kromaia
$3.99 (50%) METAL SLUG
$3.99 (20%) Murasaki
$9.99 (50%) Mushihimesama
$3.99 (50%) QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
$2.49 (75%) Raiden III Digital Edition
$11.99 (20%) RefRain - prism memories -
$2.49 (75%) REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
$5.99 (40%) Stardust Galaxy Warriors
$8.99 (40%) Strania - The Stella Machina -
$2.99 (50%) SUGURI
$3.74 (25%) Vortex Attack: ボルテックスアタック
$5.39 (10%) WOLFLAME
$5.99 (50%) XIIZEAL

Visual Novels
$6.24 (75%) 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
$5.99 (25%) A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met
$12.74 (15%) A Little Lily Princess
$1.49 (50%) A Wild Catgirl Appears!
$2.99 (75%) An Octave Higher
$7.99 (20%) Analogue: A Hate Story
$3.49 (30%) Aozora Meikyuu
$11.99 (20%) Aselia the Eternal -The Spirit of the Eternity Sword-
$4.99 (50%) ATOM GRRRL!!
$5.19 (60%) Beach Bounch Remastered
$4.99 (50%) Blood Code
$7.99 (60%) Blue Rose
$6.74 (25%) Burokku Girls
$16.99 (15%) C14 Dating
$1.99 (80%) CAFÉ 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~
$9.99 (50%) CASE - Other Age Second Encounter
$24.99 (50%) CLANNAD
$17.99 (10%) CLANNAD Side Stories
$10.39 (20%) Club Life
$23.99 (20%) Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
$20.09 (33%) Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
$9.59 (40%) Destiny Princess: A War Story, A Love Story
$4.24 (15%) Discouraged Workers TEEN
$5.19 (60%) Divine Slice of Life
$0.49 (51%) Drusilla Dreams
$2.24 (85%) dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~
$8.99 (50%) East Tower - Kurenai
$7.99 (60%) eden*
$7.49 (50%) Fading Hearts
$3.74 (75%) fault - milestone one
$7.49 (50%) fault - milestone two side:above
$7.49 (50%) Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook
$3.99 (60%) Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden
$1.75 (12%) Forgotten, Not Lost - A Kinetic Novel
$29.99 (25%) Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning Stream Edition
$7.99 (20%) Gaokao.Love.100Days
$16.74 (33%) Gatsuei Gakuen -kou-
$10.49 (30%) Go Go Nippon 2015 Deluxe Edition
$4.49 (55%) Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
$2.49 (75%) Haoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star
$7.99 (20%) Hate Plus
$2.79 (60%) Highschool Possession
$5.99 (40%) Highschool Romance
$8.49 (15%) Highway Blossoms
$3.89 (35%) Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi
$7.49 (10%) Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 3Tatarigoroshi
$9.74 (35%) How to Take Off Your Mask
$7.49 (50%) Icebound
$9.99 (50%) Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru Part 1
$4.94 (67%) If My Heart Had Wings
$8.99 (40%) Infinite Game Works Episode 0
$27.99 (20%) Kindred Spirits on the Roof
$8.99 (10%) Kyoto Colorful Days
$1.49 (50%) Last Days of Spring Visual Novel
$16.24 (35%) Little Witch Romanesque: Editio Regia
$5.99 (40%) Long Live The Queen
$4.99 (50%) Love And Order
$2.99 (70%) Love at First Sight
$4.97 (17%) Love is in the Glen
$9.99 (50%) Lucky Rabbit Reflex!
$7.99 (20%) Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-
$7.49 (50%) Magical Diary: Horse Hall
$12.74 (15%) Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish
$9.87 (24%) Malus Code
$4.99 (50%) Mayjasmine Episode01 - What is God?
$8.99 (10%) Memory Oblivion Box
$3.74 (25%) Millia -The ending-
$8.99 (10%) My Little Kitties
$9.59 (40%) My Secret Pets!
$1.19 (60%) NEKOPARA Vol. 0
$3.99 (60%) NEKOPARA Vol. 1
$6.69 (33%) NEKOPARA Vol. 2
$9.49 (50%) Nicole (Otome Version)
$4.99 (50%) Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS
$7.49 (50%) Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
$2.99 (25%) One Last Chance
$8.49 (15%) One Small Fire At A Time
$8.99 (10%) Osozaki 遅咲き Late Blooming - First
$29.74 (15%) OZMAFIA!!
$4.99 (50%) planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~
$10.79 (40%) Pub Encounter
$9.59 (20%) Purino Party
$1.24 (75%) Pyrite Heart
$12.49 (50%) Roomates
$26.24 (25%) Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
$2.49 (75%) Sakura Angels
$2.49 (75%) Sakura Beach
$17.99 (10%) Sakura Dungeon
$2.99 (70%) Sakura Fantasy Chapter 1
$6.69 (33%) Sakura Santa
$4.99 (50%) Sakura Swim Club
$0.99 (80%) Science Girls
$2.99 (50%) Selenon Rising
$7.49 (50%) Sickness
$5.19 (60%) Sound of Drop - fall into poison -
$9.99 (50%) Spirit Heart Deluxe
$11.99 (20%) Starlight Vega
$4.99 (50%) Stawberry Vinegar
$10.99 (15%) Summer Fling
$14.99 (40%) Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition
$2.69 (70%) Sword of Asumi
$19.99 (50%) The Fruit of Grisaia
$19.99 (20%) The House in Fata Morgana
$31.99 (20%) The Labryinth of Grisaia
$2.39 (20%) The Leisure of Grisaia
$9.89 (67%) The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya
$9.59 (40%) The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya
$8.99 (10%) The Orchard of Stray Sheep
$12.49 (50%) The Rainy Port Keelung 雨港基隆
$9.99 (50%) The Royal Trap: The Confines Of The Crown
$1.49 (75%) The Way We All Go
$7.49 (25%) Time Tenshi
$6.99 (30%) Time Tenshi 2
$26.24 (25%) Tokyo Babel
$7.49 (50%) Tokyo School Life
$4.96 (29%) True Lover's Knot!
$1.99 (50%) Unhack
$5.19 (60%) WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01

Ordered by discount percentage:
Everything not a SHMUP or Visual Novel
$2.99 (90%) Amnesia: Memories
$0.97 (86%) Saturday Morning RPG
$4.49 (85%) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
$2.99 (80%) Abyss Odyssey
$1.99 (80%) Bionic Commando
$1.99 (80%) Bionic Commando: Rearmed
$2.99 (80%) Citizens of Earth
$5.99 (80%) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation
$5.99 (80%) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
$1.99 (80%) Zeno Clash
$2.99 (80%) Zeno Clash 2
$0.74 (75%) Altered Beast
$3.74 (75%) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
$7.49 (75%) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
$9.99 (75%) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
$3.74 (75%) Crypt of the NecroDancer
$4.99 (75%) Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
$4.99 (75%) Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
$12.49 (75%) DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
$4.99 (75%) ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
$7.49 (75%) Fairy Fencer F
$0.74 (75%) Golden Axe II
$0.74 (75%) Golden Axe III
$0.74 (75%) Gunstar Heroes
$2.49 (75%) Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
$2.49 (75%) Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
$3.74 (75%) La-Mulana
$0.74 (75%) Landstalker: The Treasure of King Nole
$0.74 (75%) Light Crusader
$4.99 (75%) Lost Planet 2
$6.24 (75%) Lost Planet 3
$3.74 (75%) Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
$4.99 (75%) Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
$0.99 (75%) Meadowland
$7.49 (75%) METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
$4.99 (75%) METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
$2.49 (75%) Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
$7.49 (75%) NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST
$7.49 (75%) NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution
$2.49 (75%) NiGHTS Into Dreams
$12.49 (75%) One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
$0.87 (75%) One Way Heroics
$0.74 (75%) Phantasy Star II
$0.74 (75%) Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
$0.74 (75%) Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millenium
$4.99 (75%) Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
$7.49 (75%) Resident Evil 6
$7.49 (75%) Resident Evil Revelations
$0.74 (75%) Revenge of the Shinobi
$3.74 (75%) Rime Beta
$0.74 (75%) Ristar
$0.74 (75%) Shadow Dancer
$0.74 (75%) Shining Force
$0.74 (75%) Shining Force II
$0.74 (75%) Shining in the Darkness
$0.74 (75%) Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
$1.99 (75%) Space Channel 5: Part 2
$0.74 (75%) Streets of Rage
$0.74 (75%) Streets of Rage 2
$0.74 (75%) Streets of Rage 3
$0.74 (75%) Super Thunder Blade
$0.74 (75%) Sword of Vermillion
$7.49 (75%) Ultra Street Fighter IV
$3.74 (75%) Valdis Story: Abyssal City
$0.74 (75%) Virtua Fighter 2
$2.49 (75%) War of the Human Tanks
$0.74 (75%) Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
$0.74 (75%) Wonder Boy in Monster World
$5.99 (70%) Dead Rising 2
$5.99 (70%) Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
$14.99 (70%) Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition
$8.99 (70%) DmC: Devil May Cry
$8.99 (70%) Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
$2.99 (70%) Magical Battle Festa
$2.99 (70%) Skullgirls
$1.19 (70%) Star Sky - ブルームーン
$2.99 (70%) Starchaser: Priestess of the Night Sky
$4.49 (70%) STRIDER
$8.99 (70%) YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z
$4.49 (70%) Ys I & II Chronicles+
$5.99 (70%) Ys Origin
$5.99 (70%) Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
$4.49 (70%) Ys: The Oath in Felghana
$4.94 (67%) D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die -Season One-
$4.94 (67%) DuckTales: Remastered
$13.59 (66%) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Enhanced 64bit Version)
$16.99 (66%) Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul
$6.99 (65%) Resident Evil 4
$5.99 (60%) Agarest: Generations of War
$7.99 (60%) Agarest: Generations of War 2
$7.99 (60%) Agarest: Generations of War Zero
$23.99 (60%) BLADESTORM: Nightmare
$7.99 (60%) Cladun X2
$19.99 (60%) DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
$11.99 (60%) Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
$3.59 (60%) NEO AQUARIUM - The King of Crustaceans -
$7.99 (60%) Tales of Symphonia
$19.99 (60%) Tales of Zestiria
$4.79 (52%) Gurumin: A Monsterous Adventure
$14.99 (50%) AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
$7.49 (50%) Chroma Squad
$19.99 (50%) DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
$2.49 (50%) Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
$24.99 (50%) DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy III
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy IV
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
$14.99 (50%) Final Fantasy Type-0
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy V
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy VI
$5.99 (50%) Final Fantasy VIII
$19.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection Seeders Edition
$7.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIII
$9.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
$9.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIII-2
$9.99 (50%) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
$3.99 (50%) Forward to the Sky
$9.99 (50%) Grandia II Anniversary Edition
$2.99 (50%) Gyromancer
$4.99 (50%) Mighty Switch Force! Academy
$1.49 (50%) Mighty Switch Force! Hose It Down!
$4.99 (50%) Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
$9.99 (50%) Mugen Souls
$24.99 (50%) NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
$21.49 (50%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Souzou (Traditional Chinese Version)
$29.99 (50%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence
$4.99 (50%) Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator
$24.99 (50%) SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
$2.49 (50%) SEASON OF MYSTERY: The Cherry Blossom Murders
$9.99 (50%) Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
$4.99 (50%) Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
$9.99 (50%) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
$4.99 (50%) Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
$2.49 (50%) Sonic 3 & Knuckles
$2.49 (50%) Sonic 3D Blast
$4.99 (50%) Sonic Adventure 2
$3.99 (50%) Sonic Adventure DX
$2.49 (50%) Sonic CD
$14.99 (50%) Sonic Generations
$14.99 (50%) Sonic Lost World
$2.49 (50%) Sonic Spinball
$2.49 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog
$2.49 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog 2
$4.99 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
$7.49 (50%) Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II
$7.49 (50%) The Deadly Tower of Monsters
$4.99 (50%) The Last Remnant
$9.99 (50%) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
$29.99 (50%) Toukiden: Kiwami
$6.49 (50%) War of the Human Tanks - ALTeR
$12.49 (50%) Way of the Samurai 4
$2.99 (50%) Yosumin!
$11.99 (40%) GOCCO OF WAR
$11.99 (40%) Way of the Samurai 3
$9.74 (35%) Corpse Party
$19.49 (35%) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
$20.09 (33%) Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
$6.69 (33%) Exile's End
$40.19 (33%) Street Fighter V
$6.99 (30%) Magic Potion Explorer
$27.99 (30%) METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
$38.49 (30%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Kakushin with Power Up Kit
$38.49 (30%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Tendou with Power Up Kit
$38.49 (30%) NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Tenshouki WPK HD Version
$44.99 (25%) Dark Souls III
$14.99 (25%) Disgaea PC
$29.99 (25%) Stranger of Sword City
$15.99 (20%) CrossCode
$11.99 (20%) htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
$2.39 (20%) LiEat
$7.99 (20%) Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
$19.98 (20%) Phantom Brave PC
$11.99 (20%) Stardew Valley
$11.99 (20%) The Gate of Firmament
$3.19 (20%) Unholy Heights
$53.99 (10%) ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND
$26.99 (10%) SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS
$8.99 (10%) War of the Human Tanks - Limited Operations

SHMUPs
$1.99 (80%) Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
$0.99 (80%) Danmaku Unlimited 2
$4.99 (75%) Kromaia
$2.49 (75%) Raiden III Digital Edition
$2.49 (75%) REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
$5.59 (60%) Isbarah
$2.99 (50%) Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition HD
$5.99 (50%) DELTAZEAL
$1.49 (50%) eXceed - Gun Bullet Children
$2.99 (50%) eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package
$1.99 (50%) GundeadliGne
$1.99 (50%) Gundemonium Recollection
$1.99 (50%) Hitogata Happa
$4.99 (50%) Ikaruga
$3.99 (50%) KAMUI
$3.99 (50%) METAL SLUG
$9.99 (50%) Mushihimesama
$3.99 (50%) QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
$2.99 (50%) SUGURI
$5.99 (50%) XIIZEAL
$5.99 (40%) Stardust Galaxy Warriors
$8.99 (40%) Strania - The Stella Machina -
$9.74 (35%) ESCHATOS
$34.99 (30%) DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
$3.74 (25%) Vortex Attack: ボルテックスアタック
$3.99 (20%) Murasaki
$11.99 (20%) RefRain - prism memories -
$3.39 (15%) Gun Wings
$5.39 (10%) WOLFLAME

Visual Novels
$2.24 (85%) dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~
$1.99 (80%) CAFÉ 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~
$0.99 (80%) Science Girls
$6.24 (75%) 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
$2.99 (75%) An Octave Higher
$3.74 (75%) fault - milestone one
$2.49 (75%) Haoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star
$1.24 (75%) Pyrite Heart
$2.49 (75%) Sakura Angels
$2.49 (75%) Sakura Beach
$1.49 (75%) The Way We All Go
$2.99 (70%) Love at First Sight
$2.99 (70%) Sakura Fantasy Chapter 1
$2.69 (70%) Sword of Asumi
$4.94 (67%) If My Heart Had Wings
$9.89 (67%) The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya
$5.19 (60%) Beach Bounch Remastered
$7.99 (60%) Blue Rose
$5.19 (60%) Divine Slice of Life
$7.99 (60%) eden*
$3.99 (60%) Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden
$2.79 (60%) Highschool Possession
$1.19 (60%) NEKOPARA Vol. 0
$3.99 (60%) NEKOPARA Vol. 1
$5.19 (60%) Sound of Drop - fall into poison -
$5.19 (60%) WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
$4.49 (55%) Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
$0.49 (51%) Drusilla Dreams
$1.49 (50%) A Wild Catgirl Appears!
$4.99 (50%) ATOM GRRRL!!
$4.99 (50%) Blood Code
$9.99 (50%) CASE - Other Age Second Encounter
$24.99 (50%) CLANNAD
$8.99 (50%) East Tower - Kurenai
$7.49 (50%) Fading Hearts
$7.49 (50%) fault - milestone two side:above
$7.49 (50%) Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook
$7.49 (50%) Icebound
$9.99 (50%) Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru Part 1
$1.49 (50%) Last Days of Spring Visual Novel
$4.99 (50%) Love And Order
$9.99 (50%) Lucky Rabbit Reflex!
$7.49 (50%) Magical Diary: Horse Hall
$4.99 (50%) Mayjasmine Episode01 - What is God?
$9.49 (50%) Nicole (Otome Version)
$4.99 (50%) Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS
$7.49 (50%) Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
$4.99 (50%) planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~
$12.49 (50%) Roomates
$4.99 (50%) Sakura Swim Club
$2.99 (50%) Selenon Rising
$7.49 (50%) Sickness
$9.99 (50%) Spirit Heart Deluxe
$4.99 (50%) Stawberry Vinegar
$19.99 (50%) The Fruit of Grisaia
$12.49 (50%) The Rainy Port Keelung 雨港基隆
$9.99 (50%) The Royal Trap: The Confines Of The Crown
$7.49 (50%) Tokyo School Life
$1.99 (50%) Unhack
$9.59 (40%) Destiny Princess: A War Story, A Love Story
$5.99 (40%) Highschool Romance
$8.99 (40%) Infinite Game Works Episode 0
$5.99 (40%) Long Live The Queen
$9.59 (40%) My Secret Pets!
$10.79 (40%) Pub Encounter
$14.99 (40%) Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition
$9.59 (40%) The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya
$3.89 (35%) Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi
$9.74 (35%) How to Take Off Your Mask
$16.24 (35%) Little Witch Romanesque: Editio Regia
$20.09 (33%) Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
$16.74 (33%) Gatsuei Gakuen -kou-
$6.69 (33%) NEKOPARA Vol. 2
$6.69 (33%) Sakura Santa
$3.49 (30%) Aozora Meikyuu
$10.49 (30%) Go Go Nippon 2015 Deluxe Edition
$6.99 (30%) Time Tenshi 2
$4.96 (29%) True Lover's Knot!
$5.99 (25%) A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met
$6.74 (25%) Burokku Girls
$29.99 (25%) Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning Stream Edition
$3.74 (25%) Millia -The ending-
$2.99 (25%) One Last Chance
$26.24 (25%) Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
$7.49 (25%) Time Tenshi
$26.24 (25%) Tokyo Babel
$9.87 (24%) Malus Code
$7.99 (20%) Analogue: A Hate Story
$11.99 (20%) Aselia the Eternal -The Spirit of the Eternity Sword-
$10.39 (20%) Club Life
$23.99 (20%) Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
$7.99 (20%) Gaokao.Love.100Days
$7.99 (20%) Hate Plus
$27.99 (20%) Kindred Spirits on the Roof
$7.99 (20%) Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-
$9.59 (20%) Purino Party
$11.99 (20%) Starlight Vega
$19.99 (20%) The House in Fata Morgana
$31.99 (20%) The Labryinth of Grisaia
$2.39 (20%) The Leisure of Grisaia
$4.97 (17%) Love is in the Glen
$12.74 (15%) A Little Lily Princess
$16.99 (15%) C14 Dating
$4.24 (15%) Discouraged Workers TEEN
$8.49 (15%) Highway Blossoms
$12.74 (15%) Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish
$8.49 (15%) One Small Fire At A Time
$29.74 (15%) OZMAFIA!!
$10.99 (15%) Summer Fling
$1.75 (12%) Forgotten, Not Lost - A Kinetic Novel
$17.99 (10%) CLANNAD Side Stories
$7.49 (10%) Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 3Tatarigoroshi
$8.99 (10%) Kyoto Colorful Days
$8.99 (10%) Memory Oblivion Box
$8.99 (10%) My Little Kitties
$8.99 (10%) Osozaki 遅咲き Late Blooming - First
$17.99 (10%) Sakura Dungeon
$8.99 (10%) The Orchard of Stray Sheep

I thought I had Tears to Tiara 2 already but I don't, should I just go ahead and grab that before the store updates. I mean it's worth $15 right?

I am going to think over the day if I want SO5 (I'm a huge fanboy with SO2 being one of my favorite PSX games), and I will likely like the new one if it's better than SO4, which I found too mmoish and boring. Also Adventures of Mana....me wanty.....only PSVita game I want more is the Romancing Saga Vita game,but it is coming and i'm sure will be stealth released as well, along with the Shiren game coming next month. 

Anyone have a change of heart over ordering their Star Ocean 5 CE and no longer want it?

Long story short, I got screwed out of my copy and am trying to find one. 

I will be waiting on Star Ocean 5, looks decent to me but not a full price day one purchase. I would've been happier getting the PS4/Vita port for Star Ocean 2 if SE ever decided to localize that.

Oh yeah, there are a couple of Steam Summer Sale bundles that use their new dynamic bundle system and decrease in price if you own any of the games in it already:

JRPG Bundle

Metroidvania Bundle

They're not particularly good (Extra 15% Discount), but the only one I don't own in the JRPG Bundle is Disgaea and am able to get it for a few bucks cheaper than the Summer Sale discounted price if I decided to bite. Hopefully more developers/publishers switch over to the dynamic bundle system as owning games in the bundles often stops me from ever purchasing them.

I will be waiting on Star Ocean 5, looks decent to me but not a full price day one purchase. I would've been happier getting the PS4/Vita port for Star Ocean 2 if SE ever decided to localize that.
I'm with you. I have enough games that I know I have pre-ordered that I don't need to get this until its under $25. Any JRPG PS Vita port is wonderful.

There's a new "Mid-Year Sale" on PSN today.  Lots of good games on sale.  Prices are for PS+.

FREE  Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/jojo%27s-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven/cid=UP0700-CUSA05063_00-JOJOPARENT000000?scope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp:home

$5.99 Tales of Hearts R:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-hearts-r/cid=UP0700-PCSE00429_00-TOHRFULLGAME0000

$15.99 Ar Nosruge Plus:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/ar-nosurge-plus-ode-to-an-unborn-star/cid=UP4108-PCSE00707_00-ARNOSURGE0MASTER

$11.99 PS4, $7.99 Vita  J-Stars Victory VS+:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=j%20stars

$3.99 Tales of Symphonia Chronicles:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-symphonia-chronicles/cid=UP0700-NPUB50101_00-B000000000000263

$8.74 Tales of Graces f:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-graces-f/cid=UP0700-NPUB31133_00-TALESOFGRACESFDC

$5.99 Tales of Xilia 2:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-xillia2/cid=UP0700-NPUB31443_00-TALESOFXILLIA2DC

$3.99 Omega Quintet:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/omega-quintet/cid=UP0031-CUSA01915_00-GAMEOMEGAQUINTET

$15.99 Megadimension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies/cid=UP0031-PCSE00832_00-GEKIBLANCNEP0000

$11.99 Ray Gigant:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/ray-gigant/cid=UP1433-PCSE00843_00-RAYGIGANT0000000

$5.99 Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth1/cid=UP0031-PCSE00443_00-NEPTUNEREBIRTH01

$2.99 Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2/cid=UP0031-PCSE00508_00-NEPTUNEREBIRTH02

$15.99 Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-APP0000000000000

$2.99 Mega Man Legends:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/mega-man-legends-(psone-classic)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ00603_00-0000000000000001?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$3.99 Tales of Xilia:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-xillia/cid=UP0700-NPUB31136_00-TALESOFXILLIA1DC?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$0.99 Mamorukun Curse!:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/mamorukun-curse/cid=UP2035-NPUB30934_00-MAMORUKUNCURSE01?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$11.99 One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 PS3:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/one-piece-pirate-warriors-3/cid=UP0700-PCSE00638_00-PROJECTOP3NA0000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$14.00 One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 PS4:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/one-piece-pirate-warriors-3/cid=UP0700-CUSA01831_00-PROJECTOP3NA0000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$15.99 Toukiden: Kiwami Vita:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/toukiden-kiwami/cid=UP4108-PCSE00467_00-PKGTOUKIDEN00000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$9.99 Astebreed:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/astebreed/cid=UP0969-CUSA02225_00-ASTEBREED0000000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$15.99 Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-APP0000000000000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$22.49 Class of Heroes 2G:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/class-of-heroes-2g/cid=UP2039-NPUB31541_00-PS3CLSOFHEROES2G?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$1.99 Gradius V:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/gradius-v-(ps2-classic)/cid=UP9000-NPUD20712_00-0000000000000000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$23.99 Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-complete-edition/cid=UP4108-CUSA00397_00-DW8WXLGAMEUS0000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$1.99 Monster Monpiece:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/monster-monpiece/cid=UP0031-PCSE00373_00-MONSTERMONPIECE1?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$1.99 Shantae: Risky's Revenge:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/shantae-risky%27s-revenge-director%27s-cut/cid=UP2053-CUSA01587_00-RISKYSREVENGEPAK?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$7.99  Shantae and the Pirate's Curse:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/shantae-and-the-pirate%27s-curse/cid=UP2053-CUSA01609_00-SHANTAECURSENA01?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$11.99 Sword Art Online: Lost Song Vita:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/sword-art-online-lost-song/cid=UP0700-PCSE00740_00-PRODUCTPACKAGE01?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$17.99 Sword Art Online: Lost Song PS4:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/sword-art-online-lost-song/cid=UP0700-CUSA02823_00-SAOLOSTSONG00000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$14.99 Transformers Devastation:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/transformers-devastation/cid=UP0002-CUSA01410_00-TRANSFORMERS2015?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

$11.99 Trillion: god of Destruction:  https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/trillion-god-of-destruction/cid=UP0031-PCSE00813_00-TRILLIONGOD00000?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

Wow, Megadimension Blanc for $16 with that PSN sale. Man, that game really dropped and it's not even that old.

Guess it makes sense since I found it kinda meh. It's supposedly an improvement to Neptunia U, but for some reason I don't feel like it's any better, but probably worse. :/

Lame to hear though for cheap i'll give it a shot. I'm sure the Sega one coming this year is likely not great either. Just a bunch of reused assets....I want Ray Gigant though, so that's a no brainer.

Also 7th Dragon demo...need to try it out. Likely not getting much games in July/August to save money and catch up on the backlog. I have I Am Setsuna pre-orderd and Shiren...good enough for me there. I do love dungeon crawlers, but just have too much of a backlog right now.

Lame to hear though for cheap i'll give it a shot. I'm sure the Sega one coming this year is likely not great either. Just a bunch of reused assets....I want Ray Gigant though, so that's a no brainer.
Yeah, hopefully the Sega one is better. And I completely overlooked Ray Gigant on that list, I'll be getting that as well. For $12 I'll bite.

Also, looks like Sony finally added the God Eater 2 Rage Burst pre-order option on the PSN store for PS4. Looks like I'll be getting that as well today, so I can get the code for God Eater Resurrection and download that later today too.

There's a new "Mid-Year Sale" on PSN today. Lots of good games on sale. Prices are for PS+.

FREE Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/jojo%27s-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven/cid=UP0700-CUSA05063_00-JOJOPARENT000000?scope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp:home

$5.99 Tales of Hearts R: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-hearts-r/cid=UP0700-PCSE00429_00-TOHRFULLGAME0000

$15.99 Ar Nosruge Plus: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/ar-nosurge-plus-ode-to-an-unborn-star/cid=UP4108-PCSE00707_00-ARNOSURGE0MASTER

$11.99 PS4, $7.99 Vita J-Stars Victory VS+: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=j%20stars

$3.99 Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-symphonia-chronicles/cid=UP0700-NPUB50101_00-B000000000000263

$8.74 Tales of Graces f: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-graces-f/cid=UP0700-NPUB31133_00-TALESOFGRACESFDC

$5.99 Tales of Xilia 2: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-of-xillia2/cid=UP0700-NPUB31443_00-TALESOFXILLIA2DC

$3.99 Omega Quintet: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/omega-quintet/cid=UP0031-CUSA01915_00-GAMEOMEGAQUINTET

$15.99 Megadimension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies/cid=UP0031-PCSE00832_00-GEKIBLANCNEP0000

$11.99 Ray Gigant: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/ray-gigant/cid=UP1433-PCSE00843_00-RAYGIGANT0000000

$5.99 Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth1/cid=UP0031-PCSE00443_00-NEPTUNEREBIRTH01

$2.99 Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2/cid=UP0031-PCSE00508_00-NEPTUNEREBIRTH02

$15.99 Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-APP0000000000000
Sweet! I hope Let's Fish goes on sale for $3 or less. Passed on it last time.

Ray gigant dropped fast. That just kills the early supporters.

So is Ray Gigant worth $12?
I thought it was. Platinumed it a few weeks back. Felt it was a pretty solid dungeon crawler with a decent storyline and memorable characters. Had a Demon Gaze/Operation Abyss feel to it, but with in depth playable characters.

Yeah I have every freakin' one of those games and paid full price. That's just great! lol nah. oh well i think I'm just going to start waiting on buying games, I mean I'm spending way too much and then they go on sale for 1/4 the price in a couple of months. I'm glad for everyone else though, that's a great sale! I got Hatsune Miku anyways so I don't need anything else for a while! lol :)

Edit: That will be my first butthurt post ever! lol

I added a bunch more things to the list, scroll up and check my previous post (#6131).   Not everything was live when the sale first started.  I'll continue to add things as they go up.

The more I play Star Ocean 5 the more of a mess it becomes.

I got stuck in this one boss battle for 3 hours because the game basically forces you to have a specific role learned to make it ez mode otherwise it's a pain in the ass in which you'll keep getting a game over.

The Mechanic is to keep Anne alive thru waves of MiniBosses that destroy her in 3 seconds, not cool.

Difficulty spikes in bosses are greater and greater the further you go along & it's not fun.

Grinding only does so much, it's about unlocking roles & leveling them so your character doesn't die in 3 seconds...

I don't enjoy that at all, Mind you this is on Normal... I don't wanna know wtf Hard is like. Let the tryhards figure it out, I sure as fuck ain't.

Is dual audio on disk? If so I owe my friend 10 bucks now........ :roll:
The option is there for JP or English audio but I haven't tried it yet. So I'm guessing yes.

bread's done
Back