Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell.. howd u guys get this. when i go to order it it screws up ont eh last step and now, it says 'not avalible from seller'

are they out or is it glitching?

Great didn't get it either...oh well.....I was checking out and as I was about to pay bam it's gone...oh well not meant to be.

I could've gotten one, except Amazon decided it needed me to reconfirm my debit card #. Not too upset but I do wish I had just gone to bed a few hours ago.

from the page:

We're sorry. The item Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Limited Edition [video game] is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

are you telling me this shit sold out in like 2 minutes? I didn't get it right away because it was bugging out

53785106.jpg

Guess I was too slow. Added it to my cart, but then when I was going to checkout it says its out of stock....

Oh well, I'll just get the regular version at the store tomorrow

what i dont get is it still shows in stock but doesn't let you order it... im seriously confused and this is very frustrating... fucking Idea Factory, whats going on

IT  DID NOT LIMIT IT TO 1

so if you missed it check back later , im sure  there are going to be tons of orders cancelled  when they open up. 

Maybe it's still in stock, says "We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address." I ordered my 2 fast and was done.

It's back to unavailable, so it's sold out.

from the page:

We're sorry. The item Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Limited Edition [video game] is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

are you telling me this shit sold out in like 2 minutes? I didn't get it right away because it was bugging out
Shit, I can't believe it's gone already.

Has anyone else not got their order confirmation email? Mine said it went through and it shows up on the account page, but no email...
No confirmation email for me either. Refreshed and ordered as soon as I saw it pop and checked out fast. No issues and no tax to CA is something I have missed for awhile.

IT DID NOT LIMIT IT TO 1

so if you missed it check back later , im sure there are going to be tons of orders cancelled when they open up.
wow.. what a clusterfuck this is

I was trying to add it to cart from the second it showed up and it kept saying out of stock.
same. It wasn't letting me finish the order. I dont get this at all, incredibly frustrating and annoying. They totally f'd this up

Got 1! Now I just hope amazon will ship it in a box
HOW? to those who actualy ordered.. what did you do? because it glitched out for the first minute for me, then told me i was out with the message i posted earlier

Got mine :)

Edit - Aww just read how many missed out on this.  I also saw the cannot ship to this default address.  I hope that is nothing, it still let me use the one click method... and that's the addy I've always used for amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back