Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
darn I thought I got a deal when warehouse had it for $39. OK I learned my lesson. Even the physical one piece red vita games are fairly easy to come by despite their also "limited print".

darn I thought I got a deal when warehouse had it for $39. OK I learned my lesson. Even the physical one piece red vita games are fairly easy to come by despite their also "limited print".
I guess I'm not all that mad since with gcu the 49.99 price would be 39.99 and I have credit at bestbuy and nonexistent credit at amazon, yes I know...shocking ._.. saving it for the day I get my vita. Waiting for a sale for it and with the cartwheel deal at target, I'm waiting for a possible other deal to add on to it :D

Great news for Neptunia heading to PC. My preferred platform.

As for Blanc winning the contest... I'm fine with that. Maybe with a game devoted to her, she'll turn into full on tsundere... HNGGG

I guess I'm not all that mad since with gcu the 49.99 price would be 39.99 and I have credit at bestbuy and nonexistent credit at amazon, yes I know...shocking ._.. saving it for the day I get my vita. Waiting for a sale for it and with the cartwheel deal at target, I'm waiting for a possible other deal to add on to it :D
Not upset either, since I paid the $39 at release. I wonder if this will go down more in price though.

Finally have GCU after the best buy clerk failed to activate my $30 membership card yesterday. Now I get to stalk this thread for preorders like the rest of you! 

Great news for Neptunia heading to PC. My preferred platform.

As for Blanc winning the contest... I'm fine with that. Maybe with a game devoted to her, she'll turn into full on tsundere... HNGGG
I'm going to buy just about anything Hyperdimension Neptunia. I happen to like Blanc though.

Is this gonna mean that no more hyperdimension games coming to vita if its coming to pc and do well? I don't know. Im just worried now, im proabably overreacting but this is good news i guess but wish i didn't have to decide which to get the next game on.

Hmm...have the LE of it still sealed...I could buy that and play it and keep the LE sealed...but then what is the point I wonder XD...but still...collector in me is fighting...hmm..

I've been debating if I should grab Persona Q LE, it's been out for a while now and there is in stock all over the place... I'm hoping it'll go down.

Damn! I just picked up Senran Kagura from GameStop @ $50. It was the typical gamestop opened & molested box too.
My condolences, my good sir. I honestly only ever go to Gamestop anymore to snag cheap stuff for my son since he doesn't care about the cases or booklets.

Every once in a long while I'll get something that is an actual deal, but they know me well enough to not even try the actual case for the GS case switcharoo crap.

Hmm...have the LE of it still sealed...I could buy that and play it and keep the LE sealed...but then what is the point I wonder XD...but still...collector in me is fighting...hmm..
PS4 version is coming.
In the same boat. No PS4 yet, cause there's been zero PS4 exclusives that I'm even interested in.

However, I really like playing on my Vita, cause I'm not confined to my livingroom. But our stupid version doesn't have a physical X-2.

In the same boat. No PS4 yet, cause there's been zero PS4 exclusives that I'm even interested in.

However, I really like playing on my Vita, cause I'm not confined to my livingroom. But our stupid version doesn't have a physical X-2.
I bought the Chinese version of X-2 from Play Asia. It has the English subs, thought it looks to be sold out.

Ebay has iTunes email delivered codes for 15% off.

Could snag the $25 one and get IDOLM@STER Shiny Festa which is on sale for $24.99

Cost would be $21.25 - a lot better than the $55 the game usually goes for on iOS.

EDIT: Forgot link, sorry!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261707061570

idolmaster games:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idolm-ster-shiny-festa-harmonic/id581870543?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idolm-ster-shiny-festa-rhythmic/id581869945?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idolm-ster-shiny-festa-melodic/id581870864?mt=8

Wow. How is Best Buy on niche Japanese game selection? I know be buying several games in 2015 could use 20% off towards if they carry them.
they are pretty good as long as you preorder as soon as they go live and have it shipped to your home instead of a store.

they are pretty good as long as you preorder as soon as they go live and have it shipped to your home instead of a store.
Also, you might want to pre-order via the website rather than at instore kiosks, as there have been some issues specifically with pre-orders and instore kiosks.

Seems Gamefly has its end of year sale and there are a lot of jrpg games on sale for ps3. Not sure if they are good prices however. Seeing time and eternity for 12.99, not sure if that is a good game or price. Anyone see anything else good to pick up. Saw some atelier games on sale as well but I heard from others there may be a plus version coming out for them, although it may be for the vita which I do not have yet ._.

http://m.gamefly.com/sale

Edit: ninja'd XD

the majority of ateliers have digital only plus versions either already out or coming in the near future.  rorona is the only one on ps3 also.

time and eternity wise it was as low as like 7$ at one point on psn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back