Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one  :) Order number over 3000 so maybe they made a bit more lol. Sucks for tax in CA! Oh well~ 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was really smooth! Did the Paypal check out. I was getting worried when the site started to crash moments before. *Whew*

Got one in apparently, order 4729. Hopefully it came off the right card, my Paypal was being wonky and defaulted the address I had set and I was in a hurry lol

the extras on this are really not that great... the desktop calendar is meh.  Soundtrack is nice though... wish they'd start doing steelbooks.

my orders are in the 4000s, I wonder what number they started at.

Who has the lowest order #?

if these are the order numbers they got to have tons of them

first order with paypal

2nd order with credit card

This is from the FAQ on their site:

[SIZE=small]"Iffy's Online Store is enforcing a one-per-customer policy to make our limited edition products available to as many people as possible. We have set up our store to restrict the purchase of multiple units of the same limited edition product. If any of the following scenarios occurs, we will cancel applicable orders without any further notice:

1. If the system fails for any reason, and allows a customer to purchase multiple copies of a limited edition item.
2. If we see purchase patterns suggesting that one customer is placing multiple orders.
[/SIZE]"

I hope they intend to follow through on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back