Japanese Toilet: The Movie - CheapyD on ScrewAttack's Toilet Tuesday

For those who are really into the Toto toilet there's this and also this.

And I just came across a news report indicating a problem with the very model we have in Florida! Sounds like the heated seat feature might work too well.

[quote name='CheapyMom']For those who are really into the Toto toilet there's this and also this.

And I just came across a news report indicating a problem with the very model we have in Florida! Sounds like the heated seat feature might work too well.[/QUOTE]

"Japan's premiere potty player is on the proverbial hotseat."

The level of cheese writing in that piece has made my day, CheapyMom. Thanks.

Hey- I love how you say ass wash 1000 times but then can't bring yourself to say shit or even poop. Nice one none the less. Cheers,

You'd think the desensitization would kick in by now. Nope, these vids get more and more outrageously funny.

CheapyD's got chutzpah, and or is the most uninhibited narcissist evah.

:booty::rofl:

[quote name='darkrage']I want one pretty bad. If I were you cheapy, Id have demonstrated the vagina wash too...do you think it would wash your balls? I could use a ball washing as much as an ass wash.[/quote]
I would like an answer for this :D
Also can you cook something on your toilet seat xD
It's a try for warming up pizza or a hotdog :p
I'd laugh if it works, but nice video none-the-less :)

Haha awesome video cheapy , but you need a crib edition of your apt , I really would love to see a full scale of how your home looks. Great video , loved it.

That was absolutely hillarious.

"This here, as you can see, is the ass wash. And here is the vagina wash. I've never tried the vagina wash, but I use the ass wash quite regularly.

This nob controls the pressure of the water that is shooting up your ass... or vagina."

And you say it so matter-of-factly, with no grin or even slight laugh.

Much more amusing than your awkward and boring product reviews and unboxing videos. You've definitely improved in your video-production quality, Cheapy... either that or you just can't make a BAD video about a toilet that shoots water up your ass.

[quote name='Bazz']Haha awesome video cheapy , but you need a crib edition of your apt , I really would love to see a full scale of how your home looks. Great video , loved it.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

My first reaction was "ew don't touch Cheapy's Nintendo DS" but then he described the control panel and I was like "oh, nevermind then".

Having used these before I can attest that it is something you don't want to live without.

I was quite shocked that Cheapy actually did a live ass washing on camera, but the shock and awe was broken when he explained that you sometimes have to arch forward or backward. That's the same technique I use. :D

LOL!

EDIT:
Now I have that song stuck in my head.

Hmm, FunkyDoRight's question also leads me to the thought that the ass wash eliminates the possibility of the awesome yet mysterious "clean getaway" that you can only achieve by wiping and somehow coming away with nothing on the paper.

Man they gotta import those things here in the US, I'd buy one in a flash! What's stopping them?

[quote name='sinewav']Man they gotta import those things here in the US, I'd buy one in a flash! What's stopping them?[/quote]

Nothing. You could probably get one. When's the last time you were toilet shopping?

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']That seems a little excessive...[/quote]
Why? Because they put better thought into its design with things like the inability to slam the seat down? Things like that don't cost much, us Stupid Americans just don't think about these things.

Japanese people probably think nothing of this. Just as you might go to a country where it's customary to squat over a hole in the ground the has handles on either side on the floor, and you would think "How primitive," they may think the same about us. Then again, I'm sure the less upscale apartments have "normal" toilets.

As for the spraying, a lot of countries have this as a standard. And if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. When was the last time you adequately cleaned anything by smearing it around with some dry paper?

As usual, great video, absolutely hilarious.

I do have a question though Cheapy, what is your workflow for filming/editing/posting videos? I have a low-end 3CCD camcorder, Sony Vegas and non of my YouTube vids come out that clear. Excellent job.l

Ass AND Vag wash? THE FUTURE IS NOW MY FRIENDS!

Also, I never understood reading/playing games on the toilet. Isn't that the road to hemorrhoid-town?

[quote name='Backlash']Hmm, FunkyDoRight's question also leads me to the thought that the ass wash eliminates the possibility of the awesome yet mysterious "clean getaway" that you can only achieve by wiping and somehow coming away with nothing on the paper.[/quote]

Had one of those about thirty minutes ago.

This video is great. Slightly disturbing but great. Why isn't this the norm in the US? It should be. The heated seat is genious, nothing worse than a cold toilet seat on an early winter morning.

This is one step towards eliminating the need for toilet paper and replacing it with 3 seashells...

Funny video, but for some reason I laughed the most when you stuck your head out of the toilet room to describe the quiet toilet-lid shutting feature.

And... nice t-shirt. ;)

Awesome video Cheapy!

How is it that the US the greatest country in the galaxy doesn't have these seats standard? I desrve an ass wash!!!

Electric Toilets. Seriously, those freakin Japanese.............pretty soon...HIGH RESOLUTION TOILET, HELLO KITTY EDITION!

Also: No Fan?? Your massive caucasian Gaijin shits must choke-out the entire building dude.....wheres the Japanese Oust??!?

PS: Toilets here today have the "slowly closing lid".....at least the better brands do.

PPSS: What about Japanese public toilets...the old "Squat over the trough" stuff....now thats definately a step in the wrong direction....

Holy shit Cheapy!!! Just saw the video and you made my wife and I laugh loud! The fact that you actualluy demoed it was fucking hilarious! I will never get tired of your videos from Japan. Long live Cheapy! Long live CAG! Now, go wash your ass again! :)

There is no doubt that sales will go up in the U.S. because of this video. The only question in my mind at this point is if I should pay the extra $ for the auto open and close and the Oscillatioing Cleanse... or just throw down the 600 bones for the Cheapy model?

I NEED A CLEAN ASS! There is no question abount that.

[quote name='TheH2s']Awesome video Cheapy!

How is it that the US the greatest country in the galaxy doesn't have these seats standard? I desrve an ass wash!!![/quote]

That's ironic since every other toilet has "American Standard" written on it. Apparently our standards are simply very low.

[quote name='DugFreez']There is no doubt that sales will go up in the U.S. because of this video. The only question in my mind at this point is if I should pay the extra $ for the auto open and close and the Oscillatioing Cleanse... or just throw down the 600 bones for the Cheapy model?

I NEED A CLEAN ASS! There is no question abount that.[/QUOTE]

They already sell them over here. 5K its called a toto.

Was anyone else reminded of the Wii SD card slot, when Cheapy lifted the power setting compartment?

One question: Does it wash your balls too, or just hit the brown eye?

Ha, my boss had read something about Japanese toilets and was discussing it at work, everyone seemed pretty disturbed that I knew about the ass and vagina wash in detail. lol.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I am surprised noone noted the intensity level set on the pressure control knob. MAXIMUM POWER BABY!![/quote]

A few CAGs did... I didn't though.

bread's done
Back