Japanese Toilet: The Movie - CheapyD on ScrewAttack's Toilet Tuesday

Wow, and for a second I thought Japanese people were not lazy. But Cheapy, you porved to me that they don't even wipe their own ass. Jk, thanks for showing us you hi-tech throne!

realize i'm posting this a little late but that was hilarious... my grandparents just got bidets installed in 3 toilets in their houses and I got to try it when I went down for Thanksgiving. Ass washing sure beats the hell out of ass wiping. They got them installed for $500 dollars each though, kinda expensive

While this thing is bumped to the top I may as well mention that after seeing the toilet video, I actually went out and bought myself a Japanese toilet seat, or "washlet." It just so happened that my brother (who is also my flatmate) had used one recently at one of his Japanese friend's parents' house and was very impressed, so we both went in on one. We got a Toto S300, which would only be a mid-level model in Japan but is the highest-end washlet you can get in the States without replacing the entire toilet. It has two ass wash modes (regular and soft) plus the vagina wash, all of which can be further adjusted by another 5-position pressure control. Also has 5 water temperature settings, 5 heated seat settings, a deodorizer fan that turns on when you sit down, oscillate and pulse modes, self-cleaning features, an air dryer, and of course the hydraulic soft-closing lid. It's also controlled by a wall-mountable wireless remote. I got a pretty nice deal on it of course.

I can't live without it now. On the rare occasion that I'm forced to take a shit at work or at a friend's house I just feel tainted afterward. You don't realize how dirty a paper-only ass cleaning leaves you until you've seen the light with your own eye, so to speak.

About a month or two back I used this video as my "look, the Wii Browser works with Youtube" example for a friend who had just bought a Wii. I think he now wants the toilet more than the Wii itself.

I saw this on G4 and youtube. I really wish Japan would sell these around the world, I want a toilet that has a LCD screen for TV viewing while I drop bombs!

I found them here in the USA

022308_1718.jpg

022308_1719.jpg

It's on sale too LOL

So I saw the toilet - they're everywhere.

Two questions I have though are why can you smoke everywhere indoors but nowhere outdoors?

What is the point in the masks? Is there any evidence that they prevent anything?

[quote name='Dandeschain']So Cheapy, how have you been tolerating your visit to America withouth the "asswash?"[/quote]

He wasn't totally deprived- at least when he was with us. We have a Toto toilet in our home too!

[quote name='Dandeschain']Nice. Good to know the ass was properly cleansed. I need one of these fancy toilets.[/quote]

I think it would be cheaper to simply hire illegal immigrants; possibly outsource the work to Taiwan.

bread's done
Back