Javil's Tradelist

All GBA games sold to axekiller! :eek:

A truly awesome fellow CAG. If you ever have the means, I highly recommend trading with him. :D

Damn it, Javil, you get me everytime. I see a new date and a new title practically everyday and assume there'll be hot new items, but nooo...

Wait, haven't I heard this somewhere before? :D

[quote name='coolsteel'][quote name='LinkinPrime'][quote name='Javil']01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10...

Thanks for looking![/quote]

Sorry to go off-topic but how do you put links that go straight to your name/post???[/quote]

Shows each feedback, also who he has dealt with in case you were super paranoid and felt like messaging them or something.[/quote]

I know what it does, I asked how not why?

Free Bump

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I know what it does, I asked how not why?

Free Bump[/quote]
"I go into Search and search for my username under Cheap Ass Trading > Posts. That brings up a list of my feedbacks, and clicking on the subject line of each one takes you directly there." In case you didn't catch that. It looks like this has caught on. I've seen a lot more people doing it now.

Argh! I know someone out there who picked up a Donkey Konga from the Target clearance is looking for a Taiko Drum Master. :p

[quote name='Javil']Figured I might as well capitalize on your popularity, Shrike.

:rofl:[/quote]

Yeah, I feel my coattails already getting heavier and heavier. :rofl:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']How about I just put a saddle on you, then you can be like me![/quote]
Shrike is too spikey to wear a saddle. :roll:

Bump! :D

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']How about I just put a saddle on you, then you can be like me![/quote]
Shrike is too spikey to wear a saddle. :roll:

Bump! :D[/quote]

It's also useful for keeping monkeys off my back. :D

Also a bump. :D

You see, folks, I'm not going to try to trick you like Shrike would by deleting an item or two and slapping a fresh date on the title. This is the same tradelist as you saw last time most likely, and I'm not going to attempt to mask that fact. In conclusion, you should trade with me because I'm 'bout it like that. :cool:

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Good luck getting rid of the Sony Connect cards. i got 6 of them. Free bump too.[/quote]
:lol:

I had never even heard of Connect. It came packaged with my MD player. I'll probably end up giving it away in a trade for free to whoever asks for it.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Does anyone else find it funny all the colors and different sizes he used?[/quote]
I think it helps out a lot with readability. I hate long tradelists that just clump together.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='XboxMaster']Does anyone else find it funny all the colors and different sizes he used?[/quote]
I think it helps out a lot with readability. I hate long tradelists that just clump together.[/quote]

True, but was it really worth it going to all that trouble to do that? It looks like it took a lot of time...

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='XboxMaster']Does anyone else find it funny all the colors and different sizes he used?[/quote]
I think it helps out a lot with readability. I hate long tradelists that just clump together.[/quote]

True, but was it really worth it going to all that trouble to do that? It looks like it took a lot of time...[/quote]
Web design is my career, so it comes naturally. :lol:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='XboxMaster']Does anyone else find it funny all the colors and different sizes he used?[/quote]

True, but was it really worth it going to all that trouble to do that? It looks like it took a lot of time...[/quote]
Web design is my career, so it comes naturally. :lol:[/quote]

Oh, OK. Lemme ask you something then. Do you know of a site that has HTLM basics? I'd like to start dabbling in some web design of some sort at an early age. Send me a PM if you do know of one.

Thanks for the free bump, WolfPac. :D

I recommended HTML Goodies, since I think it's the best primer out there for people who have no experience whatsoever (which, I later discovered, describes XboxMaster to a tee). :lol:

And thus the Angel of CAG fleweth down upon the Tradelist of Javil and bestoweth upon him two games from his holy wishlist. :lol:

[quote name='Javil']And thus the Angel of CAG fleweth down upon the Tradelist of Javil and bestoweth upon him two games from his holy wishlist. :lol:[/quote]

The Angel Of CAG also bestoweth bumps, gratis and temptation-free.

[quote name='axekiller']Still no show man. I'll give it a couple more days. :whistle2:([/quote]
Bummer. It looks like we'll have to seek a resolution. :(

Expect a PM from me tomorrow.

bread's done
Back