Javil's Tradelist

CML for Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link, or tell how much you'll sell both for. Also, what condition are they in?

Nice format BTW.

[quote name='Shayde']CML for Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link, or tell how much you'll sell both for. Also, what condition are they in?

Nice format BTW.[/QUOTE]PM'd. :whistle2:o

Already off of the first page? :shock:

Edit: Whoa, you're the last person I expected to get a bump from, Zion. :lol:

Yup, I live. After I moved a few months back, I completely fell out of the ol' CAG routine. I missed you so much, though, I just had to return. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, I recognize some of those games. ;)[/QUOTE]Indeed, I bet you do. :p

A part of me doesn't want to let any of these new games go, but I really would like to expand my DS library. And let's not forget the ever elusive Gradius III & IV.

[quote name='Scarface7']bump for what I consider one of the better put together TL's[/QUOTE]Yeah, you better suck up. :p

[quote name='Javil']Yeah, you better suck up. :p[/QUOTE]
Just buy something of mine already so I can give you teh h00kup as Joe would say. ;-)

[quote name='Scarface7']Just buy something of mine already so I can give you teh h00kup as Joe would say. ;-)[/QUOTE]Well, put something worth buying up and I will! :p

Thanks for the compliments, MillerTime and SGB. Good looking out with the bumps, MT! :D

[quote name='Javil']Well, put something worth buying up and I will! :p

Thanks for the compliments, MillerTime and SGB. Good looking out with the bumps, MT! :D[/QUOTE]
your welcome, thanks, and bump!:D

[quote name='Javil']MT is slacking, so I guess I'll have to bump this myself. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Too busy with those contests it would seem.

Check my list for

Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
Blood Will Tell
Katamari Damacy
SkyGunner
1080 Avalance
Freedom Fighters
Wave Race
Akira

[quote name='Javil']MT is slacking, so I guess I'll have to bump this myself. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I heard somewhere that you accept underwear and ant spray as possible trade items. :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']I heard somewhere that you accept underwear and ant spray as possible trade items. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

how about cash? :rofl:

[quote name='Sarge']awww now you bumped my post :([/QUOTE]I got it, Sarge. You've been PM'd.

Have your laughs, gentlemen, but don't expect any sympathy from me when it happens to one of you. It stings like fire! :p

[quote name='Javil']I got it, Sarge. You've been PM'd.

Have your laughs, gentlemen, but don't expect any sympathy from me when it happens to one of you. It stings like fire! :p[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure to call you the moment it happens. ;)

Don't wait up for it. :rofl:

bread's done
Back