Jessica Simpson Dukes of Hazard Pics

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']POST THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]

!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Santurio'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']POST THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]

!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D[/quote][/quote]

PLEASE

[quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Santurio'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']POST THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]

!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D[/quote][/quote]

PLEASE[/quote]

man guys, stop living vicariously through celebrities, does it matter what she looks like? i hope it dosent because i dont even know what she looks like normally ^^

Saw a few of their songs and skits as I was flipping through the channels and they were hilarious. Hilarious in the "this is such a train-wreck show" sort of way.

She's hot, but once she opens her mouth and speaks that totally ruins it for me.

Did anyone catch the Christmas special that was on TV last night?? I watched the first 5 minutes and that's all I could take. She did look good in those tight sweaters though.........and it was a little chilly in the studio. Or she was smuggling M&Ms under her shirt.

[quote name='Journey']She's hot, but once she opens her mouth and speaks that totally ruins it for me.

Did anyone catch the Christmas special that was on TV last night?? I watched the first 5 minutes and that's all I could take. She did look good in those tight sweaters though.........and it was a little chilly in the studio. Or she was smuggling M&Ms under her shirt.[/quote]

She's hot, until you have to look at her face or she opens her stupid fucking mouth.

Ok, pics are too big to put on the mustang site. Cheapy I am about to send the pics to you. Most of the pics are a little blurry but the first one and the last one are the clearest and the best.
And by the way I am in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Some of the scenes are being filmed out here and the rest are being filmed in Clinton. Their headquaters are right around the corner from my house.
Enjoy the pics

So let me get this straight...Nick Lechay cheated on that?! :shock: If that bod can't keep you happy, I don't know what will.

[quote name='defiance_17']Is that Knoxville?[/quote]

I just called my wife and they are not sure...
That does kind of look like him though

whose knoxville playing skeeter or cooter what was that mechanics name?
dam she looks good
id have something to say about how prissy and gay she is using a straw with a fucking poland springs but its probably to minimize smearing of her makeup lipstick

[quote name='screwkick']So let me get this straight...Nick Lechay cheated on that?! :shock: If that bod can't keep you happy, I don't know what will.[/quote]

Huh? When did he cheat on her? Was this before or after they were married?

Mr. Simpson cheated? I didn't hear about that.

The "Holiday special" last night was...uggghhh. I did see the Bing Crosby one. Well, a few seconds in until they started singing. They should've just shut up and let him sing.

I say this a lot, but it's true. My girlfriend could sing better than those two. Hell, she can sing better than half the singers I hear on the radio.

[quote name='cag1000']whose knoxville playing skeeter or cooter what was that mechanics name?
dam she looks good
id have something to say about how prissy and gay she is using a straw with a shaq-fuing poland springs but its probably to minimize smearing of her makeup lipstick[/quote]

He is playing either Bo or Luke

[quote name='The_Continental']jer 0009,

I forwarded to Aintitcool with credit to you - Hopefully they'll give you some props.[/quote]

Thanks but I don't really deserve credit. After all I did not take the pics.
But thanks anyway.

[quote name='punqsux']man guys, stop living vicariously through celebrities, does it matter what she looks like? i hope it dosent because i dont even know what she looks like normally ^^[/quote]

She's a fucking retard, and being a fucking retard costs serious points in my book.

[quote name='cag1000']whose knoxville playing skeeter or cooter what was that mechanics name?
dam she looks good
id have something to say about how prissy and gay she is using a straw with a shaq-fuing poland springs but its probably to minimize smearing of her makeup lipstick[/quote]

Actually he's Luke.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377818/

Can't bring up pics. :( Must be getting hammered.

She has a beautiful body. But is it just me or doesn't her nose look like its been through ten rounds with Mohammad Ali? For some reason i just can't get past that.

She pretends to be a lot dumber than she really is and I find that really annoying. If she was as stupid as she appears, she'd have to be watered twice a day.

Before Newlyweds she was just a third- or fourth-rate Britney wannabe (not that tthat is anything to aspire to). The she got famous for making some dumb comments and is now playing that to the hilt ad nauseum.

I thought the skit from one of the MTV awards where she was secretly a spy and just acted dumb as a cover was funnier than anything else I have seen her do.

In any case, I hope that she has already started her slide into oblivion.

bread's done
Back