Jesus_S_Preston was too afraid to perform (GGT #)69!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']it's more of a personal and introspective game. It's something that you have to hold close and be open, not just play it as any other game.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

thats got to be one of the most retarded things I've read on this board

thats got to be one of the most retarded things I've read on this board
send me my retarded badge please.

so... moving on since this could go on for eternity...

I've learned to hate games that focus primarily on online unless it's pulled off with finesse... and by finesse I mean online where people actually enjoy "the fight" more than "the win"

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Yeah, I'll pass on Braid. I didn't like the demo at all. I might have bought it anyway for 800 points, but I'm not doing it for 1200.[/quote]
Thats pretty much how I feel.

games that focus primarily on online...a ton (not all) of shooters on the 360? Surely you dont think the single player component is more than an afterthought for most people.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']games that focus primarily on online...a ton (not all) of shooters on the 360? Surely you dont think the single player component is more than an afterthought for most people.[/quote]

as long as the single player portion is almost as meaty as the multi, I don't mind, but I can't buy into online only based things such as warhawk, and whatever else. only ones that do that are games that have systems where you have to actually learn to be good more than win, such as Team Fortress 2.

oh and...

8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back