Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my item on the 28th. They finally printed the shipping label 2 days ago, but it has been stuck there ever since. Obviously, Black Friday is a busy time and all, but I literally ordered an item from Amazon on the same day and it arrived 2 days later. Not impressed, doubt I'll use Jet again unless there's another really good coupon.

Only crap i just got bloodborne for 9 bucks,there is an 15 dollar extra off,use save15now and for some reason shipping is free on the site today.

Why is the game extra discounted? Didn't pay attention when it subtracted the extra cost. Also got 1.5% off by using my visa o.o.

edit: also got a dualshock 4 for $24 nice (no filler needed, was discounted from $48 - > $24)

Grabbed a copy of Bloodborne. Hopefully they dont ship with FedEx SmartPost like they did with my Magma Red DS4.
This time arround it was fullfilled by ICP Store instead of just Fullfilled by Jet Partner.

Wow, I didn't realize so many people were having issues with Jet and USPS.  My order showed that it was delivered on Monday, yet still isn't here 6 days later.

My order for Bloodborne was cancelled due to "unavailability". I ordered around 1am EST. Good first impression!

A white dualshock 4 for $38 is tempting.  Seems like a lot of people are having issues with shipping, though.  

Bloodborne canceled. I don't think I can use my first order coupon again either =/ This store doesnt't seem as great as wepowershop.

Seems that those who had their orders fulfilled by TRU or NewEgg lucked out. Anybody else, and you're rolling the dice. Would rather just cut the middle man and wait until more reliable online merchants offer similar deals.

I'm trying to decide if I should get one now for $35 or wait till we can get one for $28 again. It really sucks that usps goofed and returned mine to the shipper

Ordered MGSV for $20 with the $15 off promo code. Picture is of the day one edition, but not really expecting it. We'll see how it goes. Ordered some Salsa that was recommended to me as a filler, anyone ever had Clint's Salsa before?

There's something weird going on. I keep getting emails from Gilt City about the $30 off coupon that I ordered way back in August. I already bought something using the code, but they say it's still valid.

If I put in the coupon code it'll show the discount, but when I'm checking out the discount is always removed. I don't know if it's because I'm not a new customer, or because the code is not actually valid, or some other glitch.

Update on my order, it said delivered on Monday and never showed up.  Jet refunded me in full and gave me a $30 giftcard as well.

There's something weird going on. I keep getting emails from Gilt City about the $30 off coupon that I ordered way back in August. I already bought something using the code, but they say it's still valid.

If I put in the coupon code it'll show the discount, but when I'm checking out the discount is always removed. I don't know if it's because I'm not a new customer, or because the code is not actually valid, or some other glitch.
gilt code are scam really. those codes are for new users. you would need a new credit card and account to use it

Seems that those who had their orders fulfilled by TRU or NewEgg lucked out. Anybody else, and you're rolling the dice. Would rather just cut the middle man and wait until more reliable online merchants offer similar deals.
My order was fulfilled by Unbeatablesale.com and arrived the next day through UPS. Had no issues with it getting to my apartment building.

Picked up GTA 5 for $23.xx since my Bloodborne got cancelled. Just call them if you use your coupon and the order gets cancelled. They credited me $15 to spend on anything w/o a minimum.

My Magma Red just got here via UPS. Perfect condition. Thanks for the heads up on the cheap controllers. Got a white & red for pretty much the same price as one controller costs.

My Magma Red just got here via UPS. Perfect condition. Thanks for the heads up on the cheap controllers. Got a white & red for pretty much the same price as one controller costs.
I did the same thing. Im just waiting on my red controller.

How long does it take items to get shipped,ordered something on the 5th and still says in progress.

Picked up GTA 5 for $23.xx since my Bloodborne got cancelled. Just call them if you use your coupon and the order gets cancelled. They credited me $15 to spend on anything w/o a minimum.
If it happens tell them you want to use the 20% off on a larger item. They will credit you $50. I ended up using it on the video card I was talking to them about but it would have worked on anything. It was just an account credit not a coupon at that point.

I hate when businesses list an item as shipped on a Sunday and yet here it is Wednesday with no tracking details. Package consolidation sucks.

My Magma red was shipped from Newegg. Shipped in a box. No issues at all. My collection of 4 PS4 controllers is complete.

2x Black

1x Anniversary edition

1x Magma red

What is the average time between ordering and the item to be shipped? I placed an order last saturday and i haven't received anything.

Contacted Jet today about my order that supposedly shipped from some fly by night electronics shop and has no valid tracking information. The jet head who got back to me admitted it's suspicious and is reaching out to their fulfillment team.

I hope no one who invested in them actually thought they could take down Amazon.

Got my 15 copies of Monster High: New Ghoul at School today (5 360, 5 wiiu, 5 ps3). Added a couple more air packs for protection and sent them back out. Fingers crossed for no complications.

My order of a white DS4 has been "label created" for fedex for a few days.  I'll give it to Monday before contacting them.

bread's done
Back