Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the word on making new accounts? I love my white DS4 and would like to order another. Is there any trick to not getting flagged/banned/cancelled?
Yeah, new credit card + address (probably just new address is fine, I think a "new" customer is a household).

My 20th anniversary dual shock 4 came today. It was fulfilled by newegg. Not bad for $30 (after Amex statement credit).

Got my order of a Magma Red PS4 controller today, took a week and this is how it came....wish I waited and just paid $40 for a regular black one at Best Buy lol.
3ac946f91d0a5def5dc7322b5e77f348.jpg
5dbdfb48a968100bbfcf6ba7b5ff9c96.jpg
cb12bbf9b1012e6a63085aeec98e9cef.jpg

Lol wow I got that same controller with this code the day before Thanksgiving and it arrived it brand new condition in just a few days

In the end though Bobby, it doesn't really matter, because your controller isn't a real 20th anniversary one :roll:

Shout outs to Linkin Park by the way

I'm playing catch up (I ordered the magma red for about 25, when this deal first popped up), are these really not the 'real' 20th anny ds4s?

I'm playing catch up (I ordered the magma red for about 25, when this deal first popped up), are these really not the 'real' 20th anny ds4s?
They really are not. My red one finally showed up on the 19th by the way. Jet threw some promotional credits my way but forget that noise.

just writing an update that my order was placed on the 9th, my package still says in transit with a delivery date of 12/16/15. still not arrived.
Shipping is wonky this time of year, I had a priority package sit 9 days at a sort facility before it moved and was delivered. Missed the estimated delivery by over a week.

Got my anniversary controller today, took 5 days after i ordered, packaging was ripped a little but for $31 I am very happy

I got a $30 credit there from some promotion for new customers and they're now saying it's invalid b/c I'm no longer a new customer as I already made a purchase. I mean, I purchased the voucher before I knew what jet.com was... meaning I was new. I don't see anywhere where it says the voucher is only for your first purchase. 

I got a $30 credit there from some promotion for new customers and they're now saying it's invalid b/c I'm no longer a new customer as I already made a purchase. I mean, I purchased the voucher before I knew what jet.com was... meaning I was new. I don't see anywhere where it says the voucher is only for your first purchase.
Mind sending that code to me pls?:)

Order the uncharted ps4 Saturday. Arrived today, their "trusted retailer" was newegg as it came in a newegg box and said newegg on the slip. Came in perfect condition. My girlfriend will be happy with her new PS4 for Christmas :)

1 TB Xbox One FIFA 16 bundle is $299 with save20 code.
Update: I jumped on this deal, the price ended up being $294.74 after using apple20 promo code and debit card for 1.5% more off. I ordered Sunday night and received it today. It was fulfilled by HPP Enterprises and packaged very well in near perfect condition. The only negative was the tracking number through FedEx never worked. I'm not going to complain!

Make a new account to use the code.

Make a new account to use the code.
Tried that, said the code is valid for the first purchase. My cache is cleared and I tried incognito mode with a new account, still no luck. Had my brother make an acct and it seemed to work but the code now only shows $15 credit.

It's times like this that remind me how great Amazon's CS actually is.

Shipping is wonky this time of year, I had a priority package sit 9 days at a sort facility before it moved and was delivered. Missed the estimated delivery by over a week.
I did receive my Anniversary Edition controller today. Box was a little beat up but otherwise ok. Going to open/use it as my main controller anyway.

$20 off $50 with code 4689C4D8D69D3

EDIT:  YMMV on the code, worked on the shopping cart page but the discount's gone by checkout...

$20 off $50 with code 4689C4D8D69D3

EDIT: YMMV on the code, worked on the shopping cart page but the discount's gone by checkout...
Same for me. Code works in cart (-$20.01) but by the time I go through all the checkout pages it gets removed, and adding the code on the final screen doesn't bring the discount back. :(

Are all the $20 codes dead? The 4689C4D8D69D3 one isn't working for me. It says applied $0.00 to my order.

if you have AMEX, you might have the offer $20 statement credit with $50 purchase that could stack with %15 discount for new customers.

the big question is this website reliable? 

Seems like this is working for 20% off up to $50.

GET20OFF

basically most high end electronic are from third party sellers? I got two hard drives, each came from a different seller. Is there any way to tell who is selling it before you purchase on the product page? Thinking about getting a video card but not sure if I should just pay the extra twenty and get it on newegg. 

Can you still use the new customer discount codes if you change your address and use a different card or will you have to make a new account to be able to use em?

bread's done
Back