Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why, but any time I try to submit my last post, it says no links allowed. But I don't have any links so kinda weird.

Got shipping confirmation for my $28 Magma Red DualShock 4 . Of course, the holiday will delay the shipment a little. But this has got to be the lowest priced DS4 I have purchased out of my 4 controllers thus far. And its probably the coolest color, even though I like my blue one.

Got shipment confirmation on both of my orders.  White DS4 and MGS5 for a total of $60.  That's what I'm thankful for on the day before Thanksgiving when it's ok to be thankful for frivolous things.

Update: Just got confirmation that my order was canceled. Again. No explanation given. Their customer service is a complete joke too. Every time you email them a different "support representative" responds with a friendly and completely useless email that says the same thing. "We'll forward it to our 'order investigation team". lol I now have 14 emails from 7 (yes, seven) different support staff. "First world problems", sure. But, if a business wants to create positive vibes & try to lure people away from the big 3 (Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg) & other e-tailers this is exactly the way *not* to do it. Promising a promo that only works for select people & doesn't work at all for a lot of others is a good way to generate negative vibes, not positive. The next time a jet promo pops up I'm more likely to just laugh & take my money elsewhere. I doubt that was their intention but there it is.

wow i'm unable to access this since i am not in the US but I have a US delivery address...really looking forward to getting $25 off super mario maker for a grand total of around $33...damn...can anyone help out a fellow CAG? i can send the money via paypal...sigh

Anyone else see the news that Jet.com secured $350 million in funding? Talk about a bunch of bullcrap for a drop shipper. Well guess they are going to be around for a least a year or two.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2015/11/24/jet-com-ceo-new-350-million-round-from-fidelity-was-clean-deal/
I have been reading a few articles on JET. Big talks about them taking Amazon head on. They got some of the stuff right: fluid website, smooth check-out/account creation process...

I'm no expert in e-business, but I seriously question how they plan to do quality control as a middleman. If a purchase goes wrong then buyers, informed or uninformed will blame JET one way or another, and likely stay away from them. Similar situation happened to me when buying from Rakuten. A lot of their stuff is third party, and the CD I bought was a bootleg. And it was a pain to be bounced back and forth from Rakuten CS and the seller CS.

Update: Just got confirmation that my order was canceled. Again. No explanation given. Their customer service is a complete joke too. Every time you email them a different "support representative" responds with a friendly and completely useless email that says the same thing. "We'll forward it to our 'order investigation team". lol I now have 14 emails from 7 (yes, seven) different support staff. "First world problems", sure. But, if a business wants to create positive vibes & try to lure people away from the big 3 (Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg) & other e-tailers this is exactly the way *not* to do it. Promising a promo that only works for select people & doesn't work at all for a lot of others is a good way to generate negative vibes, not positive. The next time a jet promo pops up I'm more likely to just laugh & take my money elsewhere. I doubt that was their intention but there it is.
What did you order?

I have to share my crazy story...

My wife had an account with jet since practically day 1. I used this promo and created an account for myself to get a memory card for cheap. I put my order and got the discount. My son (who has the same name as me) puts an order as well and suddenly my wife's account, my account and my son's account are locked and none of us can login.

My wife calls customer service and she is told that all of our accounts are under investigation by the account verification team due to suspicious activity because we have the same billing address (duh, no shit we live in the same house).

I get an email that my order shipped but my son never got an email about his order. I call customer service and they give me this lame explanation how the order got cancelled because of their policies. I asked what policies did we violate and they couldn't explain. The lady said she didn't have access to all the details. I ask for her manager and this guy comes along. He tells me they have policies in place and that we violated them. I told him we didn't do anything out of the ordinary and that my son and I are first time customers. He then implies that I was trying to abuse the $20 off code and tells me that my account has been permanently cancelled. I told him thank you for this because my entire family does not plan to buy ever again at jet.com and that they will never be able to compete with amazon or the big retailers because of how we were treated.

All of this took 34 minutes as we were going back and forth. Total jerks... Don't they know there are people out there who live in the same house?

[quote name="Pokechaos480" post="13055340" timestamp="1448486379"]Hey look brokitten is back.[/quote]
I'll be your bro anytime, kitten.

[quote name="mexicanfan" post="13056815" timestamp="1448513401"]I have to share my crazy story...[/quote]I've read on somewhere that you're limited to one membership per household. That could be the "policy."

like an hour, maybe little more
You sure? You might want double check what you paid because the $25 off stopped working hours ago. The code will "work" up until after you enter your payment information where it will eject the code and revert to full price. At least that seems to be mosts people's experience.

My wife had an account with jet since practically day 1. I used this promo and created an account for myself to get a memory card for cheap. I put my order and got the discount. My son (who has the same name as me) puts an order as well and suddenly my wife's account, my account and my son's account are locked and none of us can login.

My wife calls customer service and she is told that all of our accounts are under investigation by the account verification team due to suspicious activity because we have the same billing address (duh, no shit we live in the same house).

I get an email that my order shipped but my son never got an email about his order. I call customer service and they give me this lame explanation how the order got cancelled because of their policies. I asked what policies did we violate and they couldn't explain. The lady said she didn't have access to all the details. I ask for her manager and this guy comes along. He tells me they have policies in place and that we violated them. I told him we didn't do anything out of the ordinary and that my son and I are first time customers. He then implies that I was trying to abuse the $20 off code and tells me that my account has been permanently cancelled. I told him thank you for this because my entire family does not plan to buy ever again at jet.com and that they will never be able to compete with amazon or the big retailers because of how we were treated.

All of this took 34 minutes as we were going back and forth. Total jerks... Don't they know there are people out there who live in the same house?
Amazon will do this also but not ban u per say. I've ordered a deal in the past on my account and my brother on his account and one of our got canceled due to being the same address, which i flat out explained we live in the same house, just different floors etc. and we each wanted our own copy of the game, but they wouldnt do it :(

If it makes you feel any better, I signed up for the discount, but don't ever plan on using the site again. I've had good luck talking to Amazon support when a package never arrived, but I don't think they'd be any different if "suspicious" activity is detected (I.e. The coding team set these triggers up to stop abuse), you most likely spoke to a customer service rep who has no access or knowledge of how to access any of the information to help you. I've had friend who did website support and Hilton hotel booking from home, they have no idea or ability to help you beyond apologizing and pretending they're in a call center.

Well I think the policy is 1 per account/address.

It doesn't matter if it's different people, it's 1 per household.

There was a whole page on SD about it. People where getting banned for making new accounts and re-using codes.

Watch out. JETCOMSAVE2 works in the basket, but falls off just before you purchase the item.
NEWTOJET seems to give $20 off. but I didn't buy anything yet. Just keep a close eye on every page of checkout. 

My red magma controller shipped but my xbox tv tuner got canceled due to no stock. I had both shipped to different addresses and used different credit cards on them. I only went to buy the xbox tv tuner since someone else mentioned it and now I kind of want it. D'oh! 

Well I think the policy is 1 per account/address.
It doesn't matter if it's different people, it's 1 per household.
There was a whole page on SD about it. People where getting banned for making new accounts and re-using codes.
Mine must have slipped through the cracks. Me and my wife both made accounts. Different names, different cards but we used the same address. Both controllers shipped out today. Guess i got lucky.

I've read on somewhere that you're limited to one membership per household. That could be the "policy."
I find it odd it is one membership per household. So if you have two roommates, only one person can buy at their site while the other 2 cannot. That's just dumb business practices as you are losing potential revenue from 2 customers.

Amazon does not have such a thing. My wife, son and daughter and I have separate accounts. Never been an issue with amazon.

JETCOMSAVE2 ($25 off) is working again.

White controller:
https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b
Red Controller:
https://jet.com/product/PS4-Dualshock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

Edit: or maybe I'm wrong, idk. But NEW2JET ($20 off) works and there is a $3.87 savings added in for me.
JETCOMSAVE2 only pretends to work... Until you get to the final screen of the checkout, then it disappears. I was all excited to see my $24.00 price... But then it went up to $49 after I logged in. Re-entering the code does absolutely nothing.

The $20 new customer code worked though. Do $29 for a new controller ain't half bad!

Yup, NEW2JET is working and it took an extra $5.86 off in my cart as well, effectively working as well as the $25 code. Just got a red DS4 for $27.29. 

Looks like they got wise.  The controllers are priced at 49.00 now to that you are $1 shy of hitting the $50 needed to get the discount.

bread's done
Back