JJSP's Lowball 2: The Aftermath (TOTALS POSTED/PM'S COMING SOON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, even I forgot about this.

- Updated through this post. I apologize that I totally forgot about this, but I figure I'll give it till sometime tonight around 11 PMish PST.

[quote name='Mako1215']Since I took ToS from you I'll let you have Prey[/quote]

Sometimes I look at our bid habits and I feel like we are the same person. :shock:

[quote name='dv8mad']Sometimes I look at our bid habits and I feel like we are the same person. :shock:[/quote]

Yea we usually bid on the same stuff. Just about everytime I have you throwing in on a item I want.

Roughly 10:00 PST. I'm headed out around then, so anything timestamped after 10:00 PST won't count. I know I originally said 9 PST, but I totally forgot about that and posted 11 PST - so I figured I'd go for the middle. If that's a problem for anyone, I apologize.

If by some chance I've completely overlooked sending you a PM, leave me a note and I'll get it to you. If need be, PayPal goes to [email protected] if that's easier than swapping PM's - just leave me a message with PayPal.

Lowball Part Deux is coming...this time, with most (if not all) of the 'Cube stuff and more.

Any interest in an external CD/DVD drive? I bought one for my tablet PC a few years ago, but never used it - it's been taking up space in my closet since. It's even got a serial cable!

I'm moving next month, and the less stuff I have to move, the better. Lowball Part Deux starts TONIGHT (no bids will be accepted until I get everything formatted) and runs through Wednesday 4/8 at 9PM PST/midnight EST.

For an idea of what's going in, expect all of the 'Cube stuff (console included), Gears 2, Gears 1, Force Unleashed, XBL time, an external CD/DVD drive, FON wireless adapter, and more random items I don't feel like packing up.

Again, NO bids will be accepted until everything is formatted and finalized. Jump the gun, and get left behind. ;)

Interested in Scene It, perhaps we can come to an arrangement. My list may have something that interests you, but if not, I can always get it from Amazon for $30. Let me know. :D

:gc: Mario Kart Double Dash (complete)
:gc: Super Smash Brothers Melee (black label - complete)
:360: Gears Of War (complete)
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (complete, rental art)
:360: 13 Months XBL Gold Membership (provided via PM as 1-month codes)

Start ya off with $5 on these items

Before this gets ridiculous, a note - some of the 'Cube cases aren't the Nintendo Gamecube cases. I'll do my best to replace them with original cases if you'd like, just let me know and I'll do what I can to ensure they're not generic cases if that matters to you. Rest assured I'll let you know before anything gets paid for or shipped - they're currently packed away in a box.

To be pretty honest, I didn't want to throw the 'Cube games up here - but then I realized I can replace most of them with the excess Goozex points I've got post-move. My loss is your gain. :)

It started being ridiculous the minute you started a lowball sale.. Sigh. It's killing trading on CAG. I'll pick it up on Amazon, but thanks anyway.

Here's my bids:

:360: Gears Of War 2 (complete w/ unused Flashback Map Pack) - $17
:360: Carbon Fiber Faceplate (sealed) - $1
:gc: The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker (PC - complete) - $2
:gc: Animal Crossing (PC - complete w/ Memory Card 59) - $2
:gc: Luigi's Mansion (PC - complete) - $2
:gc: Pikmin (no manual) - $2
:gc: Pikmin 2 (no manual) - $10
:gc: Kirby's Air Ride (disc only - rental sticker on disc) - $1

[quote name='jaysapathy']It started being ridiculous the minute you started a lowball sale.. Sigh. It's killing trading on CAG. I'll pick it up on Amazon, but thanks anyway.[/quote]

I've put 5 trades together (3 of them large) in the last 2 weeks while planning my sale...

On topic: $5 on Windwaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back