jlarlee's TL don't let that xbox collect dust trade it for a cube and games!

Where's the guy with the sig with her getting facialed by Baloo? That's so wrong it goes right and u-turns wrong again. In an all right sort of way.

[quote name='jlarlee']dunno if this will work as good as the spears hook[/QUOTE]

It definitely worked for me, and I hate you for it.

The thread title might be original and get viewers in, but if most are like me I was pissed to see it was a FS/FT list and didn't even look at what they had to offer. Funny yes, but don't play with our minds, especially those SONY fanboys.

[quote name='neudog']The thread title might be original and get viewers in, but if most are like me I was pissed to see it was a FS/FT list and didn't even look at what they had to offer. Funny yes, but don't play with our minds, especially those SONY fanboys.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump even if it's an angry one. Don't worry the 360 is gonna cluster fuck their launch so we probably won't see a PS3 until 2007

I wasn't really angry I just know like myself others look forward to threads like this, hence you using it to your advantage. I see the 360 making ground on SONY this go around, but call me optimistic.

Nice title :applause: Similar to my "360 won't be backwards compatible" one I used - definetly gonna draw them in - just be careful b/c the mods dropped this rule in the tradelist guidelnes ;)

2. Your topic title needs to be informative, explaining what's in the thread for sale/trade/buy. Make it a quick summary, and go into detail in the OP of the thread. Please stop with all the attention grabbing stuff. For ideas of how this should be, please look at topics in the deals section.

heh I'm not one to rock the boat so I went to change the title and saw it already done lol. Let me say sorry to which ever mod had to waste their time on that I wasn't aware of the rule

bread's done
Back