jlarlee's TL don't let that xbox collect dust trade it for a cube and games!

Still looking for Battalion Wars? I have a mint copy I'm trying to sell. If you're interested, feel free to PM me with an offer. In fact, I think I'll drop you a PM.

[quote name='KingofGames']Still looking for Battalion Wars? I have a mint copy I'm trying to sell. If you're interested, feel free to PM me with an offer. In fact, I think I'll drop you a PM.[/QUOTE]
I'll keep it in mind but not in a heavy buy mode right now sorry

[quote name='Scorch']fuck you, i've had a horrible night and I was hoping to get to see her sex tape. Misleading mother fucker![/QUOTE]
Dude didn't you get a third countries GNP worth of swag for free recently. I'm sorry the timing was perfect.

[quote name='Scorch']I wasn't seriously angry with you dude.. it's a brilliant hook to get people to view the list. Free bump.[/QUOTE]
I know I was playing. It had been about three weeks since we first heard about it just enough time for people to think it got leaked

Mmm... I'd rather have the tape..but she has SO MANY out that I can't decide if I like "Diabetes Blonde XXX 3" or "Suck it baby one more time" o_o

[quote name='Scorch']fuck you, i've had a horrible night and I was hoping to get to see her sex tape. Misleading mother fucker![/QUOTE]

Damn it! Same here. I have to say it really hooked me in though...free bump or whatever.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Is there even a timesplitters 3 out?[/QUOTE]

yep - Future Perfect - been out a little while now.

bread's done
Back