Join my challenge for a chance to win 8,000 ms points

xmagxus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I assume this is the right forum for a post like this.

Anyway the requirements are that you need an xbox live gold account, you live in the US, and you make a free 360voice account.

http://www.360voice.com/join/6845W857

I need five more people for a 30 day old spice gamerscore challenge, the winner at the end gets 8,000 MS points.

Im in. cool. So, we just try and get as many gamerpoints as possible and the person with most gain in 30 days (after challenge begins) wins? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for joining everyone. Those of you that did not make it - it 30 days I'll be starting another challenge that lasts 15 days for 4,000 MS points!

I launched the current 30 day challenge. It starts in approx 6.5 hours. All points you unlock AFTER midnight PST will count towards the challenge.

This is primed to go down badly especially if someone has a Gamefly account or a rental store near them because all they would have to do is rent every easy achievement game that they haven't played yet to win.

so..that's kind of messed up. you used a secondary account with no achievements on it so that you can replay the same easy achievement games again? I could only assume this is the case as your main profile is also registered and it has over 93000 points.

bread's done
Back