Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

I signed up for 360Elit4free last week but just found this thread while looking for tips to get referrals online. Is there anything I can do to jump in????

Don't worry, I'll get you taken care of, I think I never confirmed your green, but like I said you'll get in there and somewhere in the middle not at the bottom. You will be slotted accordingly. Sorry. Thanks for reminding me though.

Is there a way to do referrals if you've already registered an account? I have my account already and would like to join this conga.

I do believe - Red, correct me if I'm wrong - you can do a ref under the 3604free and then post your 360elite4 free link. That's about the only thing I can think of.

can i join the konga. i will sign up for the 360 elite since I already have one on the 360. I need some refs for the nintendo wii. i am willing to do the offer first since I am new but only willing to do 1 until its my turn again

I don't get what you're talking about lakers...You only need to green once for whoever is at the top of the conga. After that you just wait for your 5 greens and you're done.

XboxBlis, yeah, we'll do that. You green for someone else under a new account and you can go ahead and give me the account for the one you want the greens for.

i dont understand. redeema. if I do an offer for the top person I will just be added to the line. It looks like very few people are actually doing offers. Now why would I sign up when there is a strong chance that no one will sign up since I will have to wait for about 7 people to get the full refs before I am on top. explain to me how it works. thx

What Kilraven said. You could join or you could not join, suit yourself, but if you would like the chance at getting five free referrals, or any portion of those it would sure beat paying people for them.

Wait that's not how it works, you're supposed to do an offer under whoever's turn it is. Check the 1st post and see who's on top this week.

AAAAARRGH! I finally talked this guy into doing the gamefly offer and he says it's not available! I'm at work and xbox4free is a blocked site so I can't check. Can someone confirm or deny? Did gamefly remove their offer?

bread's done
Back