Join the CAG Steam Community!

I was wondering if any of you knew if they'd be having any kinds of discounts on Left 4 Dead any time soon? It'd be sweet for them to do another 50% off deal. If not, then I plan on just getting through Amazon since it's cheaper.

why dose not work?? can somebody tell me what to do....please...
reading.gif

Does this community on Steam have interest in a game for CAGs every week or so? I just thought with so many gamers in the community that a weekly game of TF2 or some games of Left 4 Dead might appeal. It didn't seem like there were any games/activites listed in the community so I was just curious.

[quote name='WTPolaris']Does this community on Steam have interest in a game for CAGs every week or so? I just thought with so many gamers in the community that a weekly game of TF2 or some games of Left 4 Dead might appeal. It didn't seem like there were any games/activites listed in the community so I was just curious.[/QUOTE]

The community page is setup so that any community member can setup an event or post messages. So if you feel like setting up a game (ala CAGFrag) please feel free to put up an event announcement.

bread's done
Back