Join the Konami RPG Stars! Free RPG loot! (update: signed Kojima item available soon)

[quote name='idontknow69']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JR1yi2kaVQ :)
im 5th place now :), hey wampi what prize are you aiming for, Gfit card?[/QUOTE]

Well, the problem is that I'm behind many people who, although they have fewer points, are ahead of me in challenges (and, thereby, rank). That means that waiting for the gift card is rather risky in my situation, as I could easily be ousted from all the top prizes if I wait too long...

DS Lites are such a hot commodity these days that what I'll probably do is grab one of those and a copy of the most valuable game available at the time... between the two I'll probably net around $150-$175 in cash, which is safer then riding it to the end in the hope of the giftcard, IMO.

Someone feel like doing a signup under me?

TahoeMax

I've got like 1200 stars now that I can't use on anything unless i get my status upgraded :p

they're little things to do that you have to find buried in the site. The SOS quest, for instance, was hidden in the welcome message (for me, at least...dunno if it's random or not).

omg,look at these amazing loot at their store now. too bad they are so expensive and almost impossible to redeem unless you refer a lot of people. :hot:

All cost one million points.

castle_limited_l.jpg

New copy of Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Japanese Limited Edition!
*Product is intact and sealed. Copy of Suikoden V shown for scale purposes*
Konami produced only 10,000 copies of this huge limited edition boxset, and this is a great collectible for Castlevania fans everywhere!
This Limited Edition includes a 2003-2004 calendar, a music CD and a piece of artwork by Ayami Kojima, whose work has graced Castlevania games since Symphony of the Night.
This game is coded for Region 2 will only work with a Japanese PS2.
List of Tracks on the Music CD:

01. Elemental Tactician 2:05
02. Cathedral of resonance 3:58
03. Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab 2:43
04. Melancholy Joachim 2:06
05. Lament of Innocence ~Leon's Theme~ 2:58
06. The Cross of Fate 4:01
07. Requiem for the Dark Souls 3:53
08. Holy Cross Obsessed by the Moon 3:55
09. Nocturne in the Moonlight 1:47
10. Dracula Castle 3:11
11. Tower of Evil Fog 3:02
12. Path of the Departed 1:23
13. Lost Painting 1:57
14. Waltz of Pearls 2:44
15. Young Nobleman of Sadness 4:04
16. Strange Bloodline 2:33
17. The Final Toccata 5:24
18. Christmas Carol ~From Cathedral of resonance~ 3:43
19. A Stranger Met by the Wind ~From Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab~ 3:55
20. Castlevania-2003- 2:20
21. Cursed Lady ~From Snake Head Medusa~ 2:12
22. Young Nobleman of the Water Prison ~From Melancholy Joachim~ 3:48
23. Destructive God from the Past 2:37
24. Leon's Belief ~From Lament of Innocence~ 3:37
25. Candy and Whip 0:33
http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/index.html?fuseaction=store.detail&pid=21

artwork 1
castle_kojima1_l.jpg

artwork 2
castle_kojima2_l.jpg

It doesn't get more uber-rare than this:
Original Artwork drawn by Ayami Kojima, Illustrator for Castlevania series since Symphony of the Night
Autographed by Artist Ayami Kojima and Koji "IGA" Igarashi, Producer of the Castlevania series.

http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/index.html?fuseaction=store.detail&pid=22
http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/index.html?fuseaction=store.detail&pid=23

they are indeed awesome prizes but there is also a new mission for about 750 pts too, so im hoping to get that done this weekend then sometime next week either get tao's adv for ds of suikoden V depending on what is available.

i give up on this site, when i didn;t get ranked up to Hero (i could of had the DS :()

so far i got
Lunar Knights x2 (bought + contest)
Suikoden 5 x1 (bought)
currently sit at 1275 points

It would appreciated if someone signed up under me. My referral link is in my sig.

I'm saddened to see that I missed out on the Lost in Blue promo items!

If any one wouls sign up under me I would be thankfull.

RougeHippo">http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/?u=RougeHippo">RougeHippo

[quote name='Rhippo']If any one wouls sign up under me I would be thankfull.

RougeHippo">http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/?u=RougeHippo">RougeHippo[/quote]

Just signed up and used your name as my referral!

If someone else could do it for me, I'd really appreciate it:D

UserID: jimmypaine

[quote name='Jimmypaine']Just signed up and used your name as my referral!

If someone else could do it for me, I'd really appreciate it:D

UserID: jimmypaine[/quote]

Thanks

Oh yea, and if someone wants to use my UserID as a referal, that would be super!

UserID: linkpwns

I got 1030 points in 10 minutes... it is really easy lol.

I'm going for the Limited Edition of LoI. It will take forever, but it would be really cool if I got it. If anyone wants to help me out my referal link is in my sig.

I just signed up. Can someone sign up under my name:Bubbaducky

Thanx. Also how do you guys get a lot of points? I only have 200 and I want some more so I can get Lost In The Blue 2. Plz help me out..

Konami Stars has been pretty fun in my opinion. Gives me something to do when I'm bored, and the chance to get games and such is an added bonus.

I feel kind of silly posting my name on it since there are how many pages full of potential referrers, but in any case my name is, you guessed it: iamamoogle.

Noooo! I just got enough points to get Suikoden III and became a warrior to get it in the first place and the last 2 copies have already been sold... I wanted to get a game so I could quit already!

Just signed up. Castlevania pack looks nice buts it's one million pts. ^_^;

I think i'll go do some challenges.

Bah, cant do any of the old challenges. How else are people supposed to get 1,000,000 pts : D

New poll! Winner gets one of the original, signed castlevania Art 'Cels' -worth a million star ;P

Please support a fellow CAG - Vote!

Thanks! ^_^

BTW, new trivia is Mountain Climbing!

Hey guys :D Need a little help.

I want to sign up.

If I sign up under one of your IDs what do you get and what do I get.
What is the difference of not signing up with a referral?

Do they cap you on points you can get being the referral person or referree?

LOL I wonder how many credits shipwreck and wampjedi got already.

[quote name='muzras']Hey guys :D Need a little help.

I want to sign up.

If I sign up under one of your IDs what do you get and what do I get.
What is the difference of not signing up with a referral?

Do they cap you on points you can get being the referral person or referree?

LOL I wonder how many credits shipwreck and wampjedi got already.[/QUOTE]

the referer and referee both get some extra "stars" (the site currency). in order to go up in rank (which you have to do to order certain things from the store) you have to have a certain number of referals, so it helps the referer in that regard, as well.

i don't think they cap points, but i'm not an expert so i'm not sure.

[quote name='Dejitaru_Davis']...So then maybe they should be voting for Sol Academy ~_o[/QUOTE]

D'oh >.<
Teh Interweb is truly a small world.

Good luck DD :)

bread's done
Back