Julian Assange is the OTT Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey you guys, actually I am the best poster here. [/QUOTE]
I second that and nominate JFD for OTT member of the year.

[quote name='2DMention']I don't understand why he's the posterchild getting ass rammed by everybody. They should be going after the Private who leaked everything.![/QUOTE]
Because he wants that position. He signed up for it and his intention is to embody Wikileaks and take the impact of the inevitable fallout over the leaks, like he's doing now (let's not kid ourselves for a second that these rape charges truly have anything to do with a sexual encounter). By doing this, he is effectively ensuring that Wikileaks will remain as safe as possible. Without Assange, Wikileaks will still function as normal.

As for Manning, the guy's been in solitary confinement for something like 7 months. He's being treated like shit. What more do you want?

12.gif

I wish I would've picked Pettis. Woulda won me some money. My picking has been off these past two or three events. :(

Unrelated: The Cape on NBC looks like it could be cool.

[quote name='Rocko']Because he wants that position. He signed up for it and his intention is to embody Wikileaks and take the impact of the inevitable fallout over the leaks, like he's doing now (let's not kid ourselves for a second that these rape charges truly have anything to do with a sexual encounter). By doing this, he is effectively ensuring that Wikileaks will remain as safe as possible. Without Assange, Wikileaks will still function as normal.

As for Manning, the guy's been in solitary confinement for something like 7 months. He's being treated like shit. What more do you want?[/QUOTE]

So basically, J Ass is the "tank" that gets all the "hate".

Cheesecake factory? Isn't that the place where The Guy in Big Bang Theory's g/f works? You have to make PhD wages to eat there.

I think there's only one in MN, and you have to make the pilgrimage downtown and battle traffic and parking to go there. Plus it's super expensive, isn't it?

It's probably in Edina, Southdale, or some yuppie place I never go to.

2D is the most myopic person I've ever seen online.

The CF is at a MALL with plenty of free parking. And it averages $20 for an entree? Not that expensive.

Please crawl into a hole and die, thanks.

I think I found my first candidate for the ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:
2D is the most myopic person I've ever seen online.

The CF is at a MALL with plenty of free parking. And it averages $20 for an entree? Not that expensive.

Please crawl into a hole and die, thanks.

[quote name='manthing']2D is the most myopic person I've ever seen online.

Please crawl into a hole and die, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't pay attention, nor do I eat out at places more than $12-13 total for the meal, thanks.

You said the same thing about Chik-A-Fila. Unless you're a University Student, you'd never know that place would exist either in MN.

Edit: Figures. It's in Edina. I'm not surprised.

[quote name='flowery']You don't have any clue what you are talking about. Don't even think about judging me over a post in the OTT that no way concerns you. Who the fuck are you anyways?

Now fuck off and die.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Just like he said, "a classic American viewpoint." You are joking in your above response to him, right??? Or are you so typically clueless and ignorant and can't see the connection to events unless they occur only directly in front of you. Hmmm...

Clark, is your house on fire?

:lol: @ PhD wages, I can't afford CF I only have a BA . . . But I was Masters candidate, maybe I can swing an app or two.

Edit: Anyone ever "log off" in the new iOS format and not be able to log back on?

So I need a DVD of Nickeloden's Team UmiZoomi to take to my parents house for the kids to watch. (Mighty Math Powers!)

It only started on TV early this year so it doesnt seem to be out on DVD yet, not can I find an 'alternate' method to obtain it.

If it was avalible to purchase I would, but I can't even find it to steal!

[quote name='Maklershed']Tim and Eric are making movie with Tommy Wiseau. OhmygodIcantwaaaaaaait![/QUOTE]

Not a huge fan of Tim & Eric, but the possibilities are making me erect.

Last night, I rode a bike that was covered in christmas lights. Shit was ballin' out of control.

I bet 2D doesn't know how to ride a bike.

Temp plz do that and make a video.

Brak, you never IMd me and I didn't know what to do for a video, but i wanted to review some games.
I ended up just reviewing 3 DS games while making some hamburger helper but instead of ground meat i used tofu. Oh yeah and since I wanted you guys to hear me I brought my mic into the kitchen and did silly things.
It's almost 10 mins long so brak you prob will not be able to include me in your video but i can do a small segment for you.

Temp does it bother u when i tease u about ur guns i don’t know if maybe u secretly jot down spare info u find on me into ur desk with a knife and or if u have a scrap book with vague ideas of where i could live scribbled in a messy wispy flowery script aside personal photos of me pasted crudely or maybe we really are just good pals

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Temp does it bother u when i tease u about ur guns i don’t know if maybe u secretly jot down spare info u find on me into ur desk with a knife and or if u have a scrap book with vague ideas of where i could live scribbled in a messy wispy flowery script aside personal photos of me pasted crudely or maybe we really are just good pals[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's ok. I know how that sort of hobby can look to some people. It's cool.

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/2010/05/28/rockglockcocks-gun-is-a-screwdriver/

[quote name='tiredfornow']Last night, I rode a bike that was covered in christmas lights. Shit was ballin' out of control.

I bet 2D doesn't know how to ride a bike.[/QUOTE]

Bicycle, yes. Motorcycle, Hell no. I'm only suicidal when I'm having a bi-polar breakdown.

Saw Tron Legacy on IMAX 3D. As usual, the 3D Previews were better than the movie's 3D. Saw it at 1pm, and the nerd/gamer to teenager/normal people ratio was pretty even. Maybe this has a chance after all after the likes of the Fighter and Yogi Bear. Looks like my new movie star crush is Olivia Wilde.

tumblr_laftmfWN631qdog7lo1_500.jpg

She looks totally different in TR and played a really sweet, naive role.

It also looks like she's the new nerd movie queen, also in Cowboys and Aliens.

[quote name='2DMention']I don't pay attention, nor do I eat out at places more than $12-13 total for the meal, thanks.

You said the same thing about Chik-A-Fila. Unless you're a University Student, you'd never know that place would exist either in MN.

Edit: Figures. It's in Edina. I'm not surprised.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to him, Cheesecake Factory is most definitely not worth $20 a person. Chick-Fil-A on the other hand is worth $50 a person.

Other downside to Chick-Fil-A at the UofM though (aside from the parking BS) is that it doesn't carry the full menu. So glad I found a regular Chick-Fil-A in Des Moines when I moved here from MN. Easily my favorite fast food restaurant.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yes, hello, there are a lot of apples in this video.[/QUOTE]
My parents did ducks. Apples are much cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back