Julian Assange is the OTT Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better hope there aren't any ringers around. I would love to see Thi enter a tournament like that and just break people's spirits.

I'm stuck over here in this smelly house and these dogs are going full bore. So I am going to start drinking and try and watch this Kentucky game.

Tinychat later?

Listening to the new Holy Grail album, was wondering why it sounded familiar. 3 of the guys are formerly of White Wizzard.

All day, my wireless has been going in and out.

Wired connection is perfectly fine. I hope this router/modem Verizon gave me isnt going out.

I dread having to call tech support...maybe I'll try resetting it and see if that makes a difference.

Um....

for some reason, some boy skyped me and i picked up his call. i talked to him them he started saying how he wanted to fuck me and started masturbating. :(
i immediately hung up and was lonely again.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']maybe in the future everyone masturbates to me, marty.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if anyone has ever masturbated to me? Probably not but hopefully someone has at least rubbed their pants a little more aggressively than social norms dictate while thinking about me.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Um....

for some reason, some boy skyped me and i picked up his call. i talked to him them he started saying how he wanted to fuck me and started masturbating. :(
i immediately hung up and was lonely again.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was... future you?

[quote name='seanr1221']All day, my wireless has been going in and out.

Wired connection is perfectly fine. I hope this router/modem Verizon gave me isnt going out.

I dread having to call tech support...maybe I'll try resetting it and see if that makes a difference.[/QUOTE]

It's verizon equipment. Of course it's a piece of shit.

SNL's Assange bit just now was pretty funny.

"Let's see. I give away for free the secrets of corporations that are secrety trying to deny you your democratic rights. Mark Zuckerberg takes your private information and sells it to corporations for a tidy profit. No wonder he's Time's Man of the Year."

A girl I had a crush on at my old job posts "Plans fell through. Anybody wanna get a drink?" on facebook. I thought about it, but I remembered she's in the early stages of a divorce. Probably a good idea to stay away from that for awhile.

Temp, you need to win this lamp:
mafia2gunlamp530.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/19/12-days-of-joyswag-mafia-2-gun-shaped-lamp-and-game/

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's verizon equipment. Of course it's a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

Reset the router and now Im getting 15/5 again. Time to set up all my shit again. What a piece of junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back