Julian Assange is the OTT Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I wish brak would stop ignoring me on steam :cry:[/QUOTE]
That wasn't me on my 'puter.

I want this work week to end already.

Car got stuck in the snow at the end of our driveway. Had to have Dad help me push it out.

We're going to Red Lobster after I'm done with work for my Dad's birthday. Sun. was too snowy.

Picked up that 250G HDD for the 360 from woot. Great deal.

Christmas at Temp's house growing up?
the%20gun%20family.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wish I had cool parents like that. I need a large gun. :[[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everyone. The government should just hand out guns instead of tax cuts.

Lots of problems solved in swoop.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck deepdiscount.[/QUOTE]

What did they do?

I haven't used them since they changed their name.

[quote name='flowery']

What did they do?

I haven't used them since they changed their name.
[/QUOTE]
Due to a pricing error on our website we have cancelled your recent order.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we hope
that you will replace your order now that the pricing has been corrected.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and we look forward to serving

you in the future.

Sincerely,

DeepDiscount.com

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: 12/21/10

Bill to : xxxxxxxx

Item # Description Quantity Cancelled

WBD025732 BLR : THE ULTIMATE MATRIX COLLECTION 1.00

Also, go fuck yourself and happy Kwanzaa.

--

It just gives me another order number to add another negative reseller ratings report for them.

I think the problem is that they do, in fact, like making money. That's why they canceled that obvious price mistake. Still, with so many better options out there, why even mess around with deepdiscount?

[quote name='munch']I think the problem is that they do, in fact, like making money. That's why they canceled that obvious price mistake. Still, with so many better options out there, why even mess around with deepdiscount?[/QUOTE]

To try to capitalize on the pricing mistake.

[quote name='munch']I think the problem is that they do, in fact, like making money. That's why they canceled that obvious price mistake. Still, with so many better options out there, why even mess around with deepdiscount?[/QUOTE]

Good point. I guess I should have said they are just greedy. Also, my sense of business practices probably wouldn't work out well in the real world.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That's a sweet PSN gamerpic, corrosivefrost. That'd be neat if J. Tailbain was DLC for MvC3 or somethin'. :[[/QUOTE]

I think he very well could be, dude! :whee:

I think Niitsuma said that Talbain was next on the list, but no more darkstalkers were on the disc. If a darkstalkers character makes it into DLC land, it should be Talbain. I can hope! :bouncy:

Hsien Ko is really neat, but I absolutely hate Felicia and Morrigan. Hsien Ko, Donovan, and Talbain would be my picks if I had to have three on the disc. I really hope Ono brings us a new Darkstalkers game too. :[

CF, did you order Batman Anthology :br: as well from DD and did it get canceled?
I was just wondering because BN.com did that same price a few weeks ago and it did ship for me.

How does the OTT feel about Costco's PS3 bundle? 160GB slim, Uncharted 2, remote, and lifetime Costco warranty for $299.

I love getting texts from the gf asking if PS3's have any good sales running.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']CF, did you order Batman Anthology :br: as well from DD and did it get canceled?
I was just wondering because BN.com did that same price a few weeks ago and it did ship for me.[/QUOTE]

Nah, this matrix snafu was the first exploit I tried -- first (and last?) order with dd in awhile.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah, this matrix snafu was the first exploit I tried -- first (and last?) order with dd in awhile.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think I am done with DD since the Sony :br: BOGO snafu. My copy of Moon just shipped (and I've watched it two times since I ordered it) and it's been what, 3+ months?

[quote name='Number83']Christmas at Temp's house growing up?
the%20gun%20family.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no. My family never had guns growing up. I just got into the whole target shooting thing less than a year ago. :bomb:

Oh, shut it, wowzers. That game is so fucking awesome playing back through is a blessing. :cool:

--

Huh, a customer rep from Sony called me back and gave me her direct line after I filled a BBB complaint. Go figure. :whistle2:k

My cancellation bane right now is gohastings. First they send me the wrong game from Cyber Monday and refuse to do anything about it. Then all this 20% off used games, they've cancelled everything except Power Gig Guitar Bundle and they just sent me the guitar no game. My Playstation Move Bundle which I've tried to snag three times now has been in processing for two weeks holding up money and causing the fraud prevention service to turn off my card until I called them.
Gohastings sucks right now.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']My cancellation bane right now is gohastings. First they send me the wrong game from Cyber Monday and refuse to do anything about it. Then all this 20% off used games, they've cancelled everything except Power Gig Guitar Bundle and they just sent me the guitar no game. My Playstation Move Bundle which I've tried to snag three times now has been in processing for two weeks holding up money and causing the fraud prevention service to turn off my card until I called them.
Gohastings sucks right now.[/QUOTE]

When I last ordered from Gohastings and they managed to send me a game without the manual (drives me nuts), I called and asked what they would do -- they said I could return it but I'd have to pay fees. I told them fuck off, I'd just stick with gamefly for used internet purchases, and promptly sold the game without manual for $10 more than I paid for it. ^_^

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When I last ordered from Gohastings and they managed to send me a game without the manual (drives me nuts), I called and asked what they would do -- they said I could return it but I'd have to pay fees. I told them fuck off, I'd just stick with gamefly for used internet purchases, and promptly sold the game without manual for $10 more than I paid for it. ^_^[/QUOTE]
I've bought so much shit from gohastings. Sometimes it's real treasures like boxed book sets for 4 bucks... and then I get all this crap. I'm used to the cancellations. They've done it to me countless times. But what steams me is I see them selling what they cancelled on me on Amazon for inflated prices. The Playstation Move Bundle has been on there 10 times since I ordered it and mine is still in process. At least my last order they didn't even let me hold on to hope as within an hour all three games were cancelled (Sengoku Basara, Eyepet and Kirby's Epic Yarn for the curious).
One day I'll get fed up.

I cant remember the last time I tried to buy a new game from Gamestop that wasn't thier 'Last Copy'. i.e. gutted.

That place is just terrible.

[quote name='Eviltude']I got my gf one of those NFL ladies jerseys for chrimus. Shit just got here and it's going to be too small. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

On girls that's not always a bad thing ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']My cancellation bane right now is gohastings. First they send me the wrong game from Cyber Monday and refuse to do anything about it. Then all this 20% off used games, they've cancelled everything except Power Gig Guitar Bundle and they just sent me the guitar no game. My Playstation Move Bundle which I've tried to snag three times now has been in processing for two weeks holding up money and causing the fraud prevention service to turn off my card until I called them.
Gohastings sucks right now.[/QUOTE]

Hastings is honoring my $29.99 order for thier L.A. Noir mistake...lest I think it was Hastings...

[quote name='Number83']I cant remember the last time I tried to buy a new game from Gamestop that wasn't thier 'Last Copy'. i.e. gutted.

That place is just terrible.[/QUOTE]
There has to be a better method. Seriously. Most places sell display copies at a discount and it should be no different for Gamestop. If you choose to give me the grubby germ covered case as new then I should get a discount.

That's why Amazon is really the only place I buy from now. Other than this whole gohastings debacle.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']There has to be a better method. Seriously. Most places sell display copies at a discount and it should be no different for Gamestop. If you choose to give me the grubby germ covered case as new then I should get a discount.

That's why Amazon is really the only place I buy from now. Other than this whole gohastings debacle.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back